ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tech, Movies & Video Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   (Director) Tim Miller leaves "Deadpool 2" production (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310956)

Toy Soldier 23-10-2016 10:14 AM

(Director) Tim Miller leaves "Deadpool 2" production

...apparently due to "creative differences between him and Ryan Reynolds".

Linky McLinkface

:worry:

Deadpool was so good... slightly concerned about the sequel already having a "troubled production"; that never bodes well for the end product.

That said, I think Reynolds is very much inside the head of the character, he instinctually "gets" Deadpool and what he's about... so if the creative differences are due to there being something in the direction that Reynolds has turned around to and said "Nope... this isn't right... that's just not Deadpool" then I would be inclined to trust that judgement? I just hope they get someone on board who can capture the tone of the first film.

Ammi 24-10-2016 05:16 AM

..I haven't seen Deadpool 1 but I couldn't resist clicking a Linky McLinkface...the article made me smile because I have a friend who always says 'by all accounts....la la la la..' and it made me think of her and she always makes me smile with stuff she says...Ryan Reynolds though..:lovedup:..

Toy Soldier 24-10-2016 07:50 PM

You should watch it Ammi, it's a good film, quite different from most Superhero films.

...though it has a lot of violence and some nekked bewbs in it so maybe it's not suitable for one so sweet and innocent :worry:

Ammi 26-10-2016 05:49 AM

..yeah I'm not big on the violence stuff I have to say but with most/many movies I can still follow the plot and just not watch those bits...it makes me feel slightly better and less of a wimp that I do have a certified and bona fide medical diagnosis of feeling the blood leaving me when I see these things in others, so basically fainting...all of those times that my children bled to death in the topples over, I don't feel so useless now...anyways, in compensation I don't mind a bit of Ryan Reynold's topless-ness...I will get round to watching it though, I just haven't so far....

Toy Soldier 26-10-2016 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 9029721)
..yeah I'm not big on the violence stuff I have to say but with most/many movies I can still follow the plot and just not watch those bits...it makes me feel slightly better and less of a wimp that I do have a certified and bona fide medical diagnosis of feeling the blood leaving me when I see these things in others, so basically fainting...all of those times that my children bled to death in the topples over, I don't feel so useless now...anyways, in compensation I don't mind a bit of Ryan Reynold's topless-ness...I will get round to watching it though, I just haven't so far....

:worry: But he very quickly becomes Deadpool and so his skin is all pretty messed up... hence the suit...

Deadpool: "I look like a testicle with teeth."
Weasel: "You look like Freddy Krueger face-****ed a topographical map of Utah."