ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   New house layout (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313446)

Mrmattybeck 29-12-2016 05:15 PM

New house layout

Do we need a new house layout in the summer the new look house looks great but getting a little tired of the same layout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glenn-C 29-12-2016 05:25 PM

I think we are due for one in the Summer, it's every two years isn't it? If anything I hope they change the stairs :fist:

Mrmattybeck 29-12-2016 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Defizo (Post 9114157)
I think we are due for one in the Summer, it's every two years isn't it? If anything I hope they change the stairs :fist:

Last one was before timebomb but they just rebuilt it pretty much the same fail [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Denver 29-12-2016 05:29 PM

Do you change the layout of your house every 2 years?

Mrmattybeck 29-12-2016 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomeTownJesus (Post 9114165)

No I don't but this is different a change is good gets boring the same old layout

Pete. 29-12-2016 05:43 PM

Summer 2011 - Winter 2013
Summer 2013 - Winter 2015
Summer 2015 - Winter 2017

It seems so (but can they afford it after extensive work done on the other house and the audience area)

Jarrod 29-12-2016 07:20 PM

How many times can you actually change the layout though? It makes me laugh how often people call for a layout change, when realistically there's not much they can do to change it and it usually ends up looking the same.

They need to utilise the house extension and maybe put one of two bedrooms and a new room in there, using the second garden as a type of courtyard between the large living area and main house.

Marsh. 29-12-2016 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomeTownJesus (Post 9114165)

:joker::joker::joker:

Marsh. 29-12-2016 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 9114292)
How many times can you actually change the layout though? It makes me laugh how often people call for a layout change, when realistically there's not much they can do to change it and it usually ends up looking the same.

They need to utilise the house extension and maybe put one of two bedrooms and a new room in there, using the second garden as a type of courtyard between the large living area and main house.

Well a bit of imagination can make a similar layout look incredibly different.

But let's face it BB is made factory style just churning stuff out without any thought or creativity anymore.

Jordan. 29-12-2016 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 9114292)

3-11 in the same house on C4 didn't seem to have a problem doing it

QueenCharley 29-12-2016 11:50 PM

I'd like to see the next layout include the other house and merge them together, but i'm conflicted because I feel like the smaller houses e.g. Power Trip and Secrets and Lies are more claustrophobic and therefore bring about more tension and cabin fever, a bigger house would just provide more places to hide.

But for Christ's sake, close off the staircase and change it up a bit, I feel like we've had the same open living layout for 6 years now.