ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   We've not seen Brandon say a word since Launch Night (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314222)

Rob! 10-01-2017 06:34 PM

We've not seen Brandon say a word since Launch Night

Like I know some housemates sometimes fall by the wayside but he's not been shown in even a single conversation with anybody. The most he's done was be the DJ in the task and even then he didn't say anything. Out please.

Jake. 10-01-2017 06:35 PM

he brushed his teeth in last nights show tyvm!

Cherie 10-01-2017 06:36 PM

Brandon is brushing his teeth, that's his highlights sorted

Bluelight 10-01-2017 09:46 PM

Without doubt Brandon is the most invisible housemate in the history of Celebrity Big Brother. Nice guy I'm sure, but he's not right for the show.

LukeB 10-01-2017 09:46 PM

Jedward hasn't been seen that much either.

Withano 10-01-2017 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9141364)
Jedward hasn't been seen that much either.

Can you do it for 30 seconds Joh-
WHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Is anybody counting

Is the highlight of the series tbf

mr rochester 10-01-2017 10:21 PM

Not sure what his contribution has been so far...he must have said something by now...why invite him on the show and then never feature him? Editors seem rubbish again...

Jase. 10-01-2017 10:51 PM

He's literally giving Gos a run for his money.

I'd love to know how much he's being paid..

rionablue 10-01-2017 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 9140390)
Like I know some housemates sometimes fall by the wayside but he's not been shown in even a single conversation with anybody. The most he's done was be the DJ in the task and even then he didn't say anything. Out please.

Him and James C ARE THE WORST signings. Whatever they are being given they arent earning it. Only for James taking Tony the Pony accross the garden you might forget he is there. Surely BB can do better than THAT legends or no legends

Daniel-X 10-01-2017 11:32 PM

I thought Sherrie Hewsen got the worst edit from producers at C5 but Brandon's is even worse.

Mystic Mock 10-01-2017 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 9140390)

I haven't been watching much of this series, but to be fair to the guy without Live Feed the production can get away with not showing people that they don't want to do well and then get tagged as "dull" because of it.

Brandon could be a dullard for real, it's just don't be hasty with it just yet as the show could also be saving him for later if they do want him to do well.