ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Have you ever had a dream which you thought was real? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314239)

hbk4894 10-01-2017 09:38 PM

Have you ever had a dream which you thought was real?

I remember on friends Phoebe falling out with Ross because he called her boring in a dream just wondering if anyone has any like experiences?

Withano 10-01-2017 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbk4894 (Post 9141313)
Ross

Next name: Harry

Gusto Brunt 11-01-2017 09:25 AM

Every dream I have I think is real. Until I wake up. Even the horror ones involving vampires. :p

Nicky91 11-01-2017 09:30 AM

yeah sometimes i think dreams are real, like i dreamed that i was on a starship like star trek, and the borg were after me, really scary :laugh:

Livia 11-01-2017 10:29 AM

I've had a few dreams where I wake up... but really I'm still dreaming.

Vanessa 11-01-2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 9142121)

That has happened to me a few times. It's scary when you can't wake up D:

Livia 11-01-2017 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9142123)
That has happened to me a few times. It's scary when you can't wake up D:

It's always the weird dreams too... when you wake up and think, thank God that was all a dream... but you're still dreaming! It's never the nice dreams.

Nicky91 25-01-2017 07:31 AM

i had this dream last night, which i already had before also kissing a blonde girl, what does that mean :laugh:

Ronald. 25-01-2017 07:39 AM

I have a recurring dream where my wife divorces me - not sure if that's a nightmare or not! R.

Niamh. 25-01-2017 09:05 AM

Quote:

Oh I have had those too, it's like inception, they're a bit mind melding :laugh:

I did have a dream one time while me and Gav were away in a hotel that the man at reception made us a sandwich and I had to ask Gav if that actually happened or not :laugh:

joeysteele 25-01-2017 09:21 AM

Only once, usually I don't remember dreams at all once I wake.
While at Uni,.next day I had to do a presentation and it really worried me I would make an almighty mess of it.

While asleep I had a dream about it and it did go wrong and was almost a nightmare really.
After it was done in the dream,I was relieved it was all over however.

Then I woke up realised it was a dream and I still had to do the infernal thing.

Which then in reality all went off really good.

LeatherTrumpet 25-01-2017 11:18 AM

I usedf to dream that I had like a mars bar in my school bag and then wake up excited and then realise it was a dream

:sad:

ebandit 21-02-2017 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9178624)
i had this dream last night, which i already had before also kissing a blonde girl, what does that mean :laugh:

......ya woz lucky...............

......i had been intending to ring mother..........................

.....then walking along i thought 'at least i had got around to ringing the day

before'.................but it was just my dream............

Mark L

Rogan Josh 23-02-2017 04:55 PM

Dreamt I was on holiday - I wasn't :shocked:

ebandit 24-02-2017 10:30 AM

........recurring nightmare............'i'm back at work'

things are not as they seem...............i can never find my desk etc

Mark L

Mystic Mock 24-02-2017 04:29 PM

I was at my old Primary School as I think I was picking up my Niece and Nephew from there, but for some reason I detoured off to my old Year 5 classroom where a Teacher was playing on a Video Game, she offered me to play with her, and then X-rated stuff started to happen but I then woke up.

Vicky. 24-02-2017 04:36 PM

I used to get these soo often.

I trained myself to lucid dream now though so pretty much all of my dreams (that I remember, apparently you have loads per night, I only remember one) I have sort of...semi-controlled. Its so strange when you feel real but you can randomly fly and breath underwater and create things that seem real too. So they don't seem real as such as I know I am dreaming, but they do seem real at the same time?

I tend to really look forward to sleep time because of this. It really seems like an alternate universe or something...

ebandit 24-02-2017 04:59 PM

...just remembered dreaming of renting a flat across the river which i did not

retain.............then next day in real life i thought of stuff i had left there and was it

worthwhile retrieving.......................................? ??

Mark L

jennyjuniper 26-02-2017 06:15 AM

I once had a 'fever dream', when I was ill, that there was an ominous black hooded figure in the room with me. I was telling myself to wake up, until I realised I was awake and the figure was still there. I was so scared and I passed out. When I woke up again, I could remember the feeling of terror, but didn't know if the whole thing had happened or really had been just a bad dream.

JerseyWins 26-02-2017 04:51 PM

Quote:

Not dreamception D:

parmnion 26-02-2017 05:02 PM

Yes..even when awake, i am frozen to my bed unable to move from the obvious presence in the room..

The usual ones though involve me waking up raging that i havnt either got a look at someones arse or not had the chance to spend a load of cash.

I can sometimes tell myself in the dream that im dreaming. But thats for pointless dreams.

King Gizzard 27-02-2017 04:36 AM

waking up from a really good dream and wanting to die. yep

ebandit 27-02-2017 08:20 AM

...last night i dreamed that i really did see the true picture...................'the

meaning of life' was oh so simple.......................it was there all along in plain sight

...ooops! this morning it's back to normal brain as fuzzy as ever...................

Mark L

Cal. 27-02-2017 10:46 AM

I had one that Ronnie faked her death on EE it was trash when I woke up