ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   Stacy's Treatment (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314274)

Miranda123 11-01-2017 12:15 PM

Stacy's Treatment

DOes anyone else think the house have treated her abysmally

So she is loud, so what?

I havent seen Jasmine have a pop at Nicola for being loud, or anyone else

And what reason did either Jasmine or Austin have to say they dont like her??

Jasmine is a skank anyway, she obviously feels like she can go far this year at the expense of Stacey

Lets keep Stacey in, even if they put her up every week!!

F O Jasmine plastic faced skank!

LeatherTrumpet 11-01-2017 12:19 PM

Yes she has been bullied. Woman hater Austin and that evil bitch jasmine were vile to her in last nights show

disgraceful

Niamh. 11-01-2017 12:20 PM

and don't forget BB making it even worse, I hope the public rally round her and give her some votes

LukeB 11-01-2017 12:22 PM

I think yesterday made it obvious she's been getting ****ty treatment from some especially Austin

Gusto Brunt 11-01-2017 12:23 PM

Stacy seems a nice person. It's a disgrace so many people do not like her in the house.

For no reason.

Particularly Jasmine, who not content with slagging Stacy off. Is also slagging off Stacy's clothes choices. :eek: Jasmine is a horrible woman. :mad:

Miranda123 11-01-2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9142241)
and don't forget BB making it even worse, I hope the public rally round her and give her some votes

Hi Niamh, nice (and unusual) for us to agree lol

I really like Stacey though, getting put in there with Ray J was a shock to her but she didnt kick off or make things uncomfortable for others

She def deserves a place over the likes of Jasmine, who is desperate for a storyline with Calum!

As for her remark that Stacey wants to sit by her for camera time ??

So not just a skank, a deluded skank!

Miranda123 11-01-2017 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 9142247)
Stacy seems a nice person. It's a disgrace so many people do not like her in the house.

For no reason.

Particularly Jasmine, who not content with slagging Stacy off. Is also slagging off Stacy's clothes choices. :eek: Jasmine is a horrible woman. :mad:

Id rather have a night out with Stacey (up for fun, being nice to all) than that ****face Jasmine, who seems to think she is the beesknees when it comes to looks. Someone should point out to her that her plastic appearance is a real turn off!!

sungrass 11-01-2017 12:32 PM

I personally couldnt bare Stacey either - she is too morose, full of drama and sorrow and way before any bullying - and she is a hot mess - I take it thats not her real hair? It looks like its never been washed - she looks awful - she needs a makeover - I dont have anything really against her - but she disturbs me - she needs a good wash - some decent clothes and a decent hair style. Shallow but important. Austin is a royal male chicken cant wait until he goes - although his slips into an Indiana accent are funny.

Niamh. 11-01-2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 9142256)
Hi Niamh, nice (and unusual) for us to agree lol

I really like Stacey though, getting put in there with Ray J was a shock to her but she didnt kick off or make things uncomfortable for others

She def deserves a place over the likes of Jasmine, who is desperate for a storyline with Calum!

As for her remark that Stacey wants to sit by her for camera time ??

So not just a skank, a deluded skank!

I know Miranda, long may it last, eh? ;)

It would be the ultimate kick in the ass for them for her to survive this eviction and it would be nice for Stacy, she needs some love :love:

jaxie 11-01-2017 12:54 PM

I do agree I don't think she deserves the level of hate they've been dishing out towards to her based on what we've seen. I'm mystified about what she's done to deserve being told Austin doesn't like her and that no one does or wants to listen to her and when she's tried to talk to Jasmine about her problem she won't even talk to her. It's all pretty bizarre.

Just shows what a shining light of decency Jedward are really as they seemed to be the only ones spending time with her when they were talking about holding singing notes.

rionablue 11-01-2017 12:55 PM

I would find Stacy an absolute NIGHTMARE to live with even though she is far far from the bottom of my housemates rankings. She was moaning and whining and complaining about being edited out. I had felt sorry for her that first night but when she was on and on about it I got sick of it. She and Austin were on and on about being nominated by so many people. Its a game get over it. Alot of Americans are loud and they have been in the house for alot of years now. Stacy doesnt seem to have a 'quiet voice'. Jasmine is by no means perfect yes I like her and liked her the first time also but she is really direct and doesnt mince her words. Stacy is WELL ABLE to stand up for herself and isnt anyones poor little victim. One thing can be said for both girls is that they are bringing SOMETHING to the show instead of the two wallflowers Brandon and James C and even Danny isnt doing much except making sheeps eyes at Nicola

Niamh. 11-01-2017 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 9142305)
I do agree I don't think she deserves the level of hate they've been dishing out towards to her based on what we've seen. I'm mystified about what she's done to deserve being told Austin doesn't like her and that no one does or wants to listen to her and when she's tried to talk to Jasmine about her problem she won't even talk to her. It's all pretty bizarre.

Just shows what a shining light or decency Jedward are really as they seemed to be the only ones spending time with her when they were talking about holding singing notes.

Yes indeed :love:

ebandit 11-01-2017 12:58 PM

..........bullied .......hate....you're kidding me...........HMs are entitled not to

like other HMs

Mark L

Lstan 11-01-2017 01:02 PM

Yes unless im mistaken i haven't heard her say anything bad or out of line (the only time shes raised her voice is when someone else is started on her) maybe they think shes an easy target to go first?

chuff me dizzy 11-01-2017 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebandit (Post 9142313)
..........bullied .......hate....you're kidding me...........HMs are entitled not to

like other HMs

Mark L

:clap1: Totally agree, Stacy has done nothing to endear herself to the others ,and once again the "bully"word is bandied about

Lstan 11-01-2017 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9142322)
:clap1: Totally agree, Stacy has done nothing to endear herself to the others ,and once again the "bully"word is bandied about

I think shes been ostracized, I wouldnt say shes been bullied.

chuff me dizzy 11-01-2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lstan (Post 9142330)
I think shes been ostracized, I wouldnt say shes been bullied.

I think she's done that herself

Niamh. 11-01-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9142338)
I think she's done that herself

That would mean she's sat by herself and not spoken to anyone so no she's not done that to herself

chuff me dizzy 11-01-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9142348)
That would mean she's sat by herself and not spoken to anyone so no she's not done that to herself

She sits in her dressing gown with miserable face on ,watching everyone,not even trying to get into a conversation ,people will only try for so long to include her,then she will get ignored

Miranda123 11-01-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9142295)
I know Miranda, long may it last, eh? ;)

It would be the ultimate kick in the ass for them for her to survive this eviction and it would be nice for Stacy, she needs some love :love:

Hopefully she will get cheers and then see peoples attitude towards her change, in particular Austin!!

Miranda123 11-01-2017 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 9142306)
I would find Stacy an absolute NIGHTMARE to live with even though she is far far from the bottom of my housemates rankings. She was moaning and whining and complaining about being edited out. I had felt sorry for her that first night but when she was on and on about it I got sick of it. She and Austin were on and on about being nominated by so many people. Its a game get over it. Alot of Americans are loud and they have been in the house for alot of years now. Stacy doesnt seem to have a 'quiet voice'. Jasmine is by no means perfect yes I like her and liked her the first time also but she is really direct and doesnt mince her words. Stacy is WELL ABLE to stand up for herself and isnt anyones poor little victim. One thing can be said for both girls is that they are bringing SOMETHING to the show instead of the two wallflowers Brandon and James C and even Danny isnt doing much except making sheeps eyes at Nicola

There is truth in your comment re Brandon & James C, are they actually still in there??

Niamh. 11-01-2017 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9142376)
She sits in her dressing gown with miserable face on ,watching everyone,not even trying to get into a conversation ,people will only try for so long to include her,then she will get ignored

what? I've seen her speak to loads of people in there :/

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 9142498)
Hopefully she will get cheers and then see peoples attitude towards her change, in particular Austin!!

Fingers crossed Miranda :fc:

LeatherTrumpet 11-01-2017 02:27 PM

i think she is wearing a wig, its pretty grim