ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   Austin moaning about Stacy being 'loud; (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314307)

LukeB 11-01-2017 08:18 PM

Austin moaning about Stacy being 'loud;

Hypocrite :joker:

Nancy. 11-01-2017 08:20 PM

But she is loud, :laugh: I know I said I was going to be respectful of other people's posts but REALLY?

Does the mere thought of Austin breathing upset you too? :laugh:

Vicky. 11-01-2017 08:20 PM

Loud is fine but only if screaming and flouncing at the same time. Get with the program :idc:

Headie 11-01-2017 08:21 PM

I can get lOuDeR aND LOuDeR and LOUDer AnD LOUDER

LukeB 11-01-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9143312)
But she is loud, :laugh: I know I said I was going to be respectful of other people's posts but REALLY?

So what? why is he moaning about her being loud when he's loud too, he's louder than her. he's a hypocrite.

Jake. 11-01-2017 08:22 PM

irony of the highest order

Nancy. 11-01-2017 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9143318)
So what? why is he moaning about her being loud when he's loud too, he's louder than her. he's a hypocrite.

Perhaps he doesn't know how loud he can be. Has anyone in there even bothered to grow some balls to tell him?
At least Stacy knows what a foghorn she is now (thanks to Austin).

LukeB 11-01-2017 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9143332)
Perhaps he doesn't know how loud he can be. Has anyone in there even bothered to grow some balls to tell him? At leasy Stacy knows what a foghorn she is now.

Actually James Jordan told him last night :hee: he obviously knows how loud he is, everything he does is for attention.

Nancy. 11-01-2017 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9143340)
Actually James Jordan told him last night :hee: he obviously knows how loud he is, everything he does is for attention.

Did he? Well good for James. Maybe it didn't register with Austin or he didn't hear it and was focused on something else. That's pretty much exactly what I do when JJ is on my screen now. :joker:

Amy Jade 11-01-2017 09:18 PM

He's an idiot. A hypocrite and worst of all not self aware enough to see either.

Withano 11-01-2017 09:21 PM

The guys a twat.

Nancy. 11-01-2017 09:36 PM

So Austin did good in the task, made up with James and he's STILL being attacked in here. Some people are so blinded by their hatred it's unreal.

LukeB 11-01-2017 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9143630)
So Austin did good in the task, made up with James and he's STILL being attacked in here. Some oeople are so blinded by their hatred it's unreal.

this is about him being a hypocrite, all of those things doesn't make him less of a ****. he has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Amy Jade 11-01-2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

So Austin did good in the task, made up with James and he's STILL being attacked in here. Some oeople are so blinded by their hatred it's unreal.

Just as some are blinded by his his looks and ignore the repulsive personality then.

Nancy. 11-01-2017 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9143642)
this is about him being a hypocrite, all of those things doesn't make him less of a ****. he has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Clearly, the HM's don't agree, because he completely redeemed himself in tonights episode. You must be fuming JJ has changed his opinion of him. Do you want some ointment for those burns?

Withano 11-01-2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Oh right he did good in the task, that makes up for 7 days of bullying, arguing and ruining our favourite TV show :joker: some people are so blinded by their devotion it's unreal

LukeB 11-01-2017 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9143651)
Clearly, the HM's don't agree, because he completely redeemed himself in tnoights episode. You must be fuming JJ has changed his opinion of him. Do you want some ointment for those burns?

That's them but he can never redeem himself for me because I was a fan but he will probably be a **** again in the future :hee: yes i'm so fuming :( I don't know what i would do with my life after this news. like I care about what JJ thinks, I don't even know him personally lol.

Nancy. 11-01-2017 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9143656)
Oh right he did good in the task, that makes up for 7 days of bullying, arguing and ruining our favourite TV show :joker: some people are so blinded by their devotion it's unreal

JJ thinks so. If not then maybe you should send him a tweet when he get's out. I'm sure he'd LOVE being questioned by someone who thinks they know better than he does.

Nancy. 11-01-2017 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9143658)
That's them but he can never redeem himself for me because I was a fan but he will probably be a **** again in the future :hee: yes i'm so fuming :( I don't know what i would do with my life after this news. like I care about what JJ thinks, I don't even know him personally lol.

As I said before...he could find a cure for cancer etc and you'd still find something to whine about. Funny how you were championing JJ and thought he could walk on water before this happened. lol

Withano 11-01-2017 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9143666)
JJ thinks so. If not then maybe you should send him a tweet when he get's out. I'm sure he's LOVE being questioned by someone who thinks they know better than he does.

This is derailing pretty fast. I dont care what JJ thinks about him, or the queen, or the pope.. All irrelevant to my own feelings about him. 90% of the forum are judging him on his actions inside of the house, the other 10% like him, god know what theyre judging him on? Jj's opinions presumably?

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 11-01-2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9143312)

Yeah we can't be doing loud black girls that's just not on. Loud gay, argumentative white boys however is acceptable.

Nancy. 11-01-2017 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo (Post 9143847)
Yeah we can't be doing loud black girls
that's just not on. Loud gay, argumentative white boys however is acceptable.

Is it really? What part of my posts gives the impression I think Austin is as quiet as a church mouse? and what does the colour of the HM's skin have to do with anything? Please tell me you did not just play the racist card?

ebandit 12-01-2017 10:31 AM

....loved it when stacy was ...'off on one' and everyone walked away

...when jasmine just ignored her

....austin is like the majority of HMs..............deluded!

Mark L