ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   Jasmine Waltz Reputation (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314453)

jaxie 13-01-2017 09:42 PM

She can't take a little criticism it seems. And whining on about it and cooking your microphone is a really mature way to keep up your 'reputation'.

Niamh. 13-01-2017 09:44 PM

A taste of how she made Stacy feel

y.winter 13-01-2017 09:44 PM

Did she have any reputation for BB to ruin though?

ebandit 13-01-2017 09:45 PM

bless her...she's got a heart of gold

Mark L

edit..............loving the sassy jaz

smudgie 13-01-2017 09:45 PM

She saved her reputation when she jumped into bed with a sleeping Callum....if that is the reputation she is after saving. :devil:

rionablue 13-01-2017 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 9147478)
She can't take a little criticism it seems. And whining on about it and cooking your microphone is a really mature way to keep up your 'reputation'.

Stacy was vindictive and vicious in picking Jasmine to read awful tweets then telling Calum to come into her bed. Yes Jasmine said a rotten thing about her but she says it wasnt real and they hugged it out. HORRIBLE STACY. Jas was drunk and putting her mic in the pan was awful but jesus we all have done bad things when drunk well I have anyway. Nicola was absolutely ALL OVER Jamie a few nights ago could hardly stand and couldnt even get into bed and she is married with kids

rionablue 13-01-2017 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 9147514)
She saved her reputation when she jumped into bed with a sleeping Callum....if that is the reputation she is after saving. :devil:

She only slept in the same bed she turned her back to him and went to sleep. Jamie told her to swap beds with him if she didnt want to be near the bathroom door Calum told the others jokingly he was unhappy about it but confessed to her it was ok he didnt mind and he thought she would ride him or something like that

chuff me dizzy 13-01-2017 10:14 PM

Stacy clearly was lying when she cuddled Jasmine and told her she forgave her (backstabbing bitch )

chuff me dizzy 13-01-2017 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 9147606)
Stacy was vindictive and vicious in picking Jasmine to read awful tweets then telling Calum to come into her bed. Yes Jasmine said a rotten thing about her but she says it wasnt real and they hugged it out. HORRIBLE STACY. Jas was drunk and putting her mic in the pan was awful but jesus we all have done bad things when drunk well I have anyway. Nicola was absolutely ALL OVER Jamie a few nights ago could hardly stand and couldnt even get into bed and she is married with kids

:clap1:

Niamh. 13-01-2017 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9147645)
Stacy clearly was lying when she cuddled Jasmine and told her she forgave her (backstabbing bitch )

Not really, she had to pick someone for it so the fairest choice is the person who said something nasty about her, who should she have picked? Someone who did nothing to her?

chuff me dizzy 13-01-2017 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9147650)
Not really, she had to pick someone for it so the fairest choice is the person who said something nasty about her, who should she have picked? Someone who did nothing to her?

Did you see her face ? According to the whiny cow EVERYONE had picked on her

Withano 13-01-2017 10:20 PM

I dont think we need to take a drunk Jasmine incredibly seriously, she made a tit of herself, sure. But I dont think shes actually being serious about her rep

rusticgal 13-01-2017 10:25 PM

Jasmines a bitch...end of.

Cherie 13-01-2017 10:32 PM

I liked that she fried the Mike, it's never been done before ..so kudos for that, it's not easy to be original