ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   Couldn't believe what I heard last night (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314589)

chuff me dizzy 15-01-2017 08:20 AM

Couldn't believe what I heard last night

Did I hear this right or was I dreaming ? Did the 2 men/boy freaks tell Jasmine to act like an adult ?

parmnion 15-01-2017 08:28 AM

No, you're dreaming about jedward cause you secretly adore them, and why not eh. They are adorable.

Brillopad 15-01-2017 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9150657)
Did I hear this right or was I dreaming ? Did the 2 men/boy freaks tell Jasmine to act like an adult ?

They did. Immature hypocrites. I really think they believe their own hype and take themselves seriously as entertainers and singers. They should stick to kids birthday parties.

parmnion 15-01-2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brillopad (Post 9150670)
They did. Immature hypocrites. I really think they believe their own hype and take themselves seriously as entertainers and singers. They should stick to kids birthday parties.

They are serious entertainers though, and very succesfull with it..

Different strokes for different folks when it comes to musical taste and entertainment value.

chuff me dizzy 15-01-2017 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brillopad (Post 9150670)

They can't even get a gig at Butlins ,serious mental health issues

Alisch 15-01-2017 08:46 AM

Well, they do behave in a silly way when it comes to their parading and showing off. However, you never see them pout because sbd said sth about them they didn't like. They also deal with conflicts very well and can defuse potentially heated situations.

So when we compare their behaviour with Jasmine's, who pouts, retorts like an angry 3 yo brat, rips tweets, fries microphones and doesn't give on **ck when she's nasty to others...yes, Jedward are definitely more mature than this 40 yo excuse of an adult woman.

Jamie89 15-01-2017 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alisch (Post 9150678)
Well, they do behave in a silly way when it comes to their parading and showing off. However, you never see them pout because sbd said sth about them they didn't like. They also deal with conflicts very well and can defuse potentially heated situations.

So when we compare their behaviour with Jasmine's, who pouts, retorts like an angry 3 yo brat, rips tweets, fries microphones and doesn't give on **ck when she's nasty to others...yes, Jedward are definitely more mature than this 40 yo excuse of an adult woman.

Yeah I agree, they've shown a lot of maturity in the house so I don't really see the issue tbh.

Withano 15-01-2017 08:54 AM

Theyve always been the most mature in the house, last night was no exception.. why is this shocking?

Northern Monkey 15-01-2017 08:55 AM

Gotta admit i lol'd at that.Imagine being told to grow up by Jedward:laugh:

parmnion 15-01-2017 08:57 AM

I know we are on about jedward but at leaat they havnt been the ones yelping about how exciting it is when you order mcdonalds or steal food and smash eggs whilst giggling like a naughty little boy.

How old is james j again?:joker::joker:

Patricia4 15-01-2017 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9150676)
They can't even get a gig at Butlins ,serious mental health issues

:joker:

chuff me dizzy 15-01-2017 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 9150685)

Its the ultimate insult

chuff me dizzy 15-01-2017 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9150687)
I know we are on about jedward but at leaat they havnt been the ones yelping about how exciting it is when you order mcdonalds or steal food and smash eggs whilst giggling like a naughty little boy.

How old is james j again?:joker::joker:

Just JJ ?

Brillopad 15-01-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 9150685)

It is the ultimate shame. :joker:

parmnion 15-01-2017 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9150691)
Just JJ ?

Yes just him giggling and seal clapping like the cock he is.

Brillopad 15-01-2017 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9150689)
Its the ultimate insult

whoops - great minds think alike! :joker:

joeysteele 15-01-2017 09:15 AM

They do act more mature than most as to taking all that's said to and about them
Also just getting on doing whatever BB asks of them or tells them to too.
Unlike not only Jasmine,who is becoming a total mess but some others too such as constantly moaning Coleen as to just about everything.

chuff me dizzy 15-01-2017 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9150696)
Yes just him giggling and seal clapping like the cock he is.

I thought a lot of them were doing it ? Odd that :conf:

chuff me dizzy 15-01-2017 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 9150706)
They do act more mature than most as to taking all that's said to and about them
Also just getting on doing whatever BB asks of them or tells them to too.
Unlike not only Jasmine,who is becoming a total mess but some others too such as constantly moaning Coleen as to just about everything.

Playing dress up and prancing about it the mirrors ?

parmnion 15-01-2017 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9150708)
I thought a lot of them were doing it ? Odd that :conf:

None of them were as excited as james j and his little stiffy.

It soon drooped though as he was sent packing from the diary room, tail firmly between his legs.:hehe:

chuff me dizzy 15-01-2017 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9150711)
None of them were as excited as james j and his little stiffy.

It soon drooped though as he was sent packing from the diary room, tail firmly between his legs.:hehe:

I thought i saw Spencer orgasm ?

joeysteele 15-01-2017 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9150709)
Playing dress up and prancing about it the mirrors ?

Well really,where on earth is there any harm whatsoever in that.
Also they have no idea that what they do what of it will be shown.

I get you cannot stand them but there are and have been far worse things done in all BB series.

I really fail to grasp such obsessive hate against 2 lads who have done nothing wrong in life.
Okay you hate their act,songs and performances,that however no way makes them freaks or any kind of monsters.

chuff me dizzy 15-01-2017 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 9150717)
Well really,where on earth is there any harm whatsoever in that.
Also they have no idea that what they do what of it will be shown.

I get you cannot stand them but there are and have been far worse things done in all BB series.

I really fail to grasp such obsessive hate against 2 lads who have done nothing wrong in life.
Okay you hate their act,songs and performances,that however no way makes them freaks or any kind of monsters.

How they act is not normal for 25 yr olds, they are weird as well as talentless

parmnion 15-01-2017 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9150713)
I thought i saw Spencer orgasm ?

I like him though, and it suits him to be stealing stuff. No way was he bouncing about seal clapping as his voice went up 12 octaves with excitement though.

For a minute i thought marco sabba had been re born.

joeysteele 15-01-2017 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9150719)
How they act is not normal for 25 yr olds, they are weird as well as talentless

Well what is normal in show business?

On TV they do an act, do you see how they act in private with their family,friends and acquaintances.
No.you do not.

An act no matter what age people are in show business is an act.
Kept up everytime they are in the public eye.

Nothing wrong in that all and they have broken no laws,there is no scandal anywhere as to them.
Zany,immature and not to everyones liking they may be, I get that,however last time I looked,none of those things are illegal or even wrong,or even in fact necessarily negative things either in the World of show business.