ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   The REAL All Star feud we were robbed of (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315179)

Cal. 21-01-2017 12:16 PM

The REAL All Star feud we were robbed of

Firewire 21-01-2017 12:17 PM

Gail :love:

Xtopher 21-01-2017 12:18 PM

James is me.

Epic. 21-01-2017 12:19 PM

"Go and have another baby at 16!" MESS

"DAHLING, SHUSH"

Firewire 21-01-2017 12:20 PM

Nicola ended Farrah

LukeB 21-01-2017 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9168269)
Yes, because entraping her footballer boyfriend (of 4 weeks) and risking an unwanted child so she can live the life of a wag is so much more classier.

your obsession with Nicola is worrying, i guess you are having some delusions that you think you were there when they were having sex because you seem to know an awful lot about her 'entraping' even though it wasn't confirmed it did happen.

UserSince2005 21-01-2017 12:45 PM

Nicola doesnt even make sense, how can see have another baby at 16. Does the dumb bitch not understand the concept of time?

Nancy. 21-01-2017 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9168272)
your obsession with Nicola is worrying, i guess you are having some delusions that you think you were there when they were having sex because you seem to know an awful lot about her 'entraping' even though it wasn't confirmed it did happen.

As well as trying to bate people into arguments, you're obsession with those who dislike your favorite contestant on a game show is also worrying. If you can't handle a difference of opinion, then maybe internet forums aren't the place for you.

Nicole basically admitted that it was entrapment...what would you call it? A day at the races?

parmnion 21-01-2017 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserSince2005 (Post 9168282)
Nicola doesnt even make sense, how can see have another baby at 16. Does the dumb bitch not understand the concept of time?

:joker: she told her to sit down as well...nicola got owned in that clip, repeatng farrahs opening line...what an embarrassment.:hehe:

parmnion 21-01-2017 12:53 PM

Why quote a post from another thread, :joker:

I doubt even nicola would be that sad.

LukeB 21-01-2017 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9168294)
As well as trying to bate people into arguments, you're obsession with those who dislike your favorite contestant on a game show is also worrying. If you can't handle a difference of opinion, then maybe internet forums aren't the place for you.

Nicole basically admitted that it was entrapment...what would you call it? A day at the races?

i dont even care :joker: lmao i can handle opinions, people you acting things are facts because you dislike her. it's idiotic and it's obvious he was happy that Nicola was pregnant and still happy with their 2 children. they wouldn't even be together if she 'trapped' him.

Nancy. 21-01-2017 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9168316)
i dont even care :joker: lmao i can handle opinions, people you acting things are facts because you dislike her. it's idiotic and it's obvious he was happy that Nicola was pregnant and still happy with their 2 children. they wouldn't even be together if she 'trapped' him.

Oh, don't be silly. So he's happy because she said so? A spouse has been known to hide the truth from their partners, you know. He might love his kids now, but it would've been nice to have been given the option of whether he wanted to father her child rather than have it flung in his face.
If they were happily married, he wouldn't feel the need to go gallivanting with different women when she's away. She's a doormat who lets him do as she pleases in exchange for a life of riley. Desperation is the word I would use here.

LukeB 21-01-2017 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9168368)
Oh, don't be silly. So he's happy because she said so? A spouse has been known to hide the truth from their partners, you know. He might love his kids now, but it would've been nice to have been given the option of whether he wanted to father her child rather than have it flung in his face.
If they were happily married, he wouldn't feel the need to go gallivanting with different women when she's away. She's a doormat who lets him do as she pleases in exchange for a life of riley. Desperation is the word I would use here.

No he said so and they both look happy with their kids who also look happy. everyone has the choice of having kids because it's a fact that all these things that stops you from getting pregnant is not 100% effect anyway. it's very slim but there's still a chance. they are all happy and cared for so who really cares.

Nancy. 21-01-2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9168418)
No he said so and they both look happy with their kids who also look happy. everyone has the choice of having kids because it's a fact that all these things that stops you from getting pregnant is not 100% effect anyway. it's very slim but there's still a chance. they are all happy and cared for so who really cares.

But she wasn't taking anything. She said she stopped taking the pill so she could get pregnant.

I'm not being funny, but where did her husband say he was happy?

LukeB 21-01-2017 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9168448)
But she wasn't taking anything. She said she stopped taking the pill so she could get pregnant.

I'm not being funny, but where did her husband say he was happy?

and he wasn't wearing a condom :smug: but they are HAPPY and CARED FOR which is the only thing that matters so get over it.

I saw something about it before.

Nancy. 21-01-2017 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9168456)
and he wasn't wearing a condom :smug: but they are HAPPY and CARED FOR which is the only thing that matters so get over it.

I saw something about it before.

So she had her mouth taped up at the time and was unable to find a condom? How convenient.

"Saw"? Interpreted as you read it in a trashy magazine and it didn't come from the horses mouth himself :joker:

LukeB 21-01-2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9168465)
So she had her mouth taped up at the time and was unable to find a condom? How convenient.

"Saw"? Interpreted as you read it in a trashy magazine and it didn't come from the horses mouth himself :joker:

:sleep: boring. you are only saying thins because you dislike her lmao. if it was someone else i'm sure you won't be this fussed.

Nancy. 21-01-2017 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9168473)
:sleep: boring. you are only saying thins because you dislike her lmao. if it was someone else i'm sure you won't be this fussed.

:pat: and you're only saying this because you like her. If it was someone else i'm sure you wouldn't be this fussed.

LukeB 21-01-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9168478)
:pat: and you're only saying this because you like her. If it was someone else i'm sure you wouldn't be this fussed.

I would say it about anyone else actually :pat:

Nancy. 21-01-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9168481)
I would say it about anyone else actually :pat:

Sure you would :banana:

LukeB 21-01-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9168513)
Sure you would :banana:

:pat:

Nancy. 21-01-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9168516)
:pat:

:elephant:

LukeB 21-01-2017 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9168519)
:elephant:

:pat: .

parmnion 21-01-2017 02:17 PM

:shrug:

VanessaFeltz. 21-01-2017 03:39 PM

We were really robbed of aisleyne vs farrah bots fight </3