ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   BBOTS ignoring Nicole's comment about Kim. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315397)

Nancy. 24-01-2017 12:34 AM

BBOTS ignoring Nicole's comment about Kim.

The biggest topic on social media and they ignore it, yet they had plenty of nasty things to say about Kim. The cretins in the audience are actually pro Nicole. Can't believe people are actually defending her. Disgusting.

Nollaig 24-01-2017 03:41 AM

The BBOTS audience are a bunch of vile people! I wouldn't be surprised at anything that they do or say.

camertone 24-01-2017 03:41 AM

bb producers edit the show so much. as james j said on loose women that 2 arguments he had with calum was not shown in any highlight shows, because they want to portray calum as gentleman. calum of course has dark side. nicole was so cringe and flirting with jamie and calum, at the same she has problem in her marriage. nicole is more friend of the show, so they don't want to portray her as bad. bbots are so biased.

Kazanne 24-01-2017 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9175331)
The biggest topic on social media and they ignore it, yet they had plenty of nasty things to say about Kim. The cretins in the audience are actually pro Nicole. Can't believe people are actually defending her. Disgusting.

They will do their best to gloss over it Nancy and when they have to say something it will be "Oh she didn't know" when she did as it was discussed in the house, Bots was pitiful last night but it usually is.

sampvt 24-01-2017 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9175446)
They will do their best to gloss over it Nancy and when they have to say something it will be "Oh she didn't know" when she did as it was discussed in the house, Bots was pitiful last night but it usually is.

stopped watching it ages ago. its all about rylan me me me and audience members with no lives. its also become pro gay and pc issues so hard to watch for this bias alone.

joeysteele 24-01-2017 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9175446)

They will indeed gloss over it.
Truly shocking that one of the worst and biggest incident of this series as this is,was never mentioned at all by any panellist or any member of the audience.

Yet the washing machine matter gets raised.
Disgraceful.
This programme should be scrapped,I'd rather have extra highlights than this.

Robertocarlo 24-01-2017 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9175331)

I loath that BBOTS audience. The same faces week in week out and year after year. Barbara, Paul and the rest of them. WHY are they sat there every time? Ignoring Nicolas disgusting offence was just typical of the programme.