ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   The reasons why I dislike Nicole... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315527)

Nancy. 25-01-2017 11:09 AM

The reasons why I dislike Nicole...

She is a classic bully, as evidenced by her constant bitching, isolating and over the top attacks on Kim and Jedward.

She is a weak ass coward who only picks on those who she percieves as being weak themselves, unpopular with the public, or both. She won't confront Speidi but she will hold court and rip into Kim and Jedward whenever the slightest opportunity arrises.

She is a shameless ass kisser. Look how she grovelled to Speidi after they basically told her to go **** herself.

She's a **** stirrer who revels in other people's misery. Her face lights up when she sees or sniffs out an arguments, to the point of running out of the toilet with her contacts hanging out just to stick her oar in. She decides to put her face on at the exact moment Stacey is screaming at Kim so she can again be front row and centre.

She's a hypocrite. She's always bitching about Jedward needing to grow up but she herself acts like a stroppy teenager, sulking when anyone gives her a bit of her own medicine or screaming profanities like an old fish wife (only if Kim or Jedward are on the receiving end of course.)

She tries to control the house. We saw her tonight telling Stacey what she should think of Jedward and that's just one example.

She has no self respect. She sits laughing while that sleazy Jamie tells her he dreamt about ****ing her. This is not how a married mother should be acting on national TV.

I could go on and on... the "woman" is toxic.

Niamh. 25-01-2017 11:13 AM

She even admitted it herself on last nights show, she's too much of a pussy to stand up to anyone "stronger" than an old lady or Jedward

chuff me dizzy 25-01-2017 11:19 AM

Full blown bully

rusticgal 25-01-2017 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 9178910)
She is a classic bully, as evidenced by her constant bitching, isolating and over the top attacks on Kim and Jedward.

She is a weak ass coward who only picks on those who she percieves as being weak themselves, unpopular with the public, or both. She won't confront Speidi but she will hold court and rip into Kim and Jedward whenever the slightest opportunity arrises.

She is a shameless ass kisser. Look how she grovelled to Speidi after they basically told her to go **** herself.

She's a **** stirrer who revels in other people's misery. Her face lights up when she sees or sniffs out an arguments, to the point of running out of the toilet with her contacts hanging out just to stick her oar in. She decides to put her face on at the exact moment Stacey is screaming at Kim so she can again be front row and centre.

She's a hypocrite. She's always bitching about Jedward needing to grow up but she herself acts like a stroppy teenager, sulking when anyone gives her a bit of her own medicine or screaming profanities like an old fish wife (only if Kim or Jedward are on the receiving end of course.)

She tries to control the house. We saw her tonight telling Stacey what she should think of Jedward and that's just one example.

She has no self respect. She sits laughing while that sleazy Jamie tells her he dreamt about ****ing her. This is not how a married mother should be acting on national TV.

Great post Nancy..you have hit the nail on the head :wavey:

LukeB 25-01-2017 11:22 AM

Lmao the reach at bullying. If nicola is a bully then so is Kim.

joeysteele 25-01-2017 11:23 AM

Quote:

I agree with every word of this.
Really well said.

Patricia4 25-01-2017 11:33 AM

Don't like her.

Nancy. 25-01-2017 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9178937)
Lmao the reach at bullying. If nicola is a bully then so is Kim.

The desperation to prove Kim is as bad as Nicole. :joker:

LukeB 25-01-2017 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 9178957)

They both are as bas as each other, (i prefer kim to nicola) but shes 74 so gets away with it.

Nancy. 25-01-2017 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9178960)
They both are as bas as each other, (i prefer kim to nicola) but shes 74 so gets away with it.

Not in my eyes.

Most of the HM's are against Kim, she get's torn to pieces on BBOTS and the public boo her more than Nicole. I honestly can't see what she get's away with, tbh.

LukeB 25-01-2017 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 9178973)
Not in my eyes.

Most of the HM's are against Kim, she get's torn to pieces on BBOTS and the public boo her more than Nicole. I honestly can't see what she get's away with, tbh.

Both have started arguments,both scream and both have been personal. :shrug: they are bad as each other and they are similiar thats why they clash.

Both get hate from public but on here kim gets away with it.

chuff me dizzy 25-01-2017 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9178994)
Both have started arguments,both scream and both have been personal. :shrug: they are bad as each other and they are similiar thats why they clash.

Both get hate from public but on here kim gets away with it.

But no one has sunk to the depths Nicola sunk to

Nancy. 25-01-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9178994)

Yes, Kim has started her fair share of arguments...i've never denied that, but she's never been as vile as Nicole to bring up the loss of someone's baby. That was appalling and there's just no excuse for it. For a woman who supposedly went through a miscarriage she should know better.

chuff me dizzy 25-01-2017 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 9178957)

Sad isn't it :joker:

LukeB 25-01-2017 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 9179095)
Yes, Kim has started her fair share of arguments...i've never denied that, but she's never been as vile as Nicole to bring up the loss of someone's baby. That was appalling and there's just no excuse for it. For a woman who supposedly went through a miscarriage she should know better.

it was wrong for Nicola to say that without knowing or knowing anyway, I would however dislike her if she meant the stillbirth but i will never know. she went from my favourite to 4th favourite for a reason. I still stand what I said they are both are bad as each other. I love their iconic feud.

chuff me dizzy 25-01-2017 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9179101)
it was wrong for Nicola to say that without knowing or knowing anyway, I would however dislike her if she meant the stillbirth but i will never know. she went from my favourite to 4th favourite for a reason. I still stand what I said they are both are bad as each other. I love their iconic feud.

Nicoal knew about kims baby

LukeB 25-01-2017 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9179104)
Nicoal knew about kims baby

How do you know? there's no proof unless you are Jean Grey from X-Men and can read minds.

Gusto Brunt 25-01-2017 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9178916)
She even admitted it herself on last nights show, she's too much of a pussy to stand up to anyone "stronger" than an old lady or Jedward

Haha. :joker: Sounds like Jamie. :p

Robertocarlo 25-01-2017 03:01 PM

Quote:

Here, here. You summed up the bi*ch nicely. :fist:

Niamh. 25-01-2017 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 9179113)
Haha. :joker: Sounds like Jamie. :p

Birds of a feather Gusto, birds of a feather :hee:

Brillopad 25-01-2017 04:20 PM

She is a vacuous, untalented and desperate woman. She has little to offer in the way of intelligence, talent or personality. Just a cheap bimbo who is past her sell-by date.

Nicky91 25-01-2017 04:21 PM

Nicola to win :cheer: :cheer: