ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   The only consolation is that Speidi or Kim (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315725)

Cherie 27-01-2017 09:21 PM

The only consolation is that Speidi or Kim

Will be on BOTs this week, it's not much but it's all I have ::bawling:

Niamh. 27-01-2017 09:23 PM

aww Cherie, when life gives you lemons? I applaud your positive outlook though :laugh:

Jack_ 27-01-2017 09:25 PM

What this again all boils down to is this production teams unbelievable incompetence. There's no logic in doing a double eviction with only five nominees up, especially when it's these particular nominees. There's no logic in inventing that ridiculous card crap for nominations for no reason at all. There's no reason to even do nominations in the first place...just put the entire house up under the guise of punishment for noms talk. Easy.

Most of the evictions this series didn't need to happen the way they did and wouldn't have if the worst production team in television didn't continue to ruin the show

Niamh. 27-01-2017 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 9184599)
What this again all boils down to is this production teams unbelievable incompetence. There's no logic in doing a double eviction with only five nominees up, especially when it's these particular nominees. There's no logic in inventing that ridiculous card crap for nominations for no reason at all. There's no reason to even do nominations in the first place...just put the entire house up under the guise of punishment for noms talk. Easy.

Most of the evictions this series didn't need to happen the way they did and wouldn't have if the worst production team in television didn't continue to ruin the show

yeah they should have done it last time with the 8 up but they probably knew they would lose Jamie and they're mad to keep the showmance **** going so that's probably why they didn't

Cherie 27-01-2017 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9184588)
aww Cherie, when life gives you lemons? I applaud your positive outlook though :laugh:

At least Jedward were saved who knows what will happen in the final judgement though :idc:

Jamie89 27-01-2017 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 9184599)

I don't know if the producers can be blamed for this one. Bianca received more votes than Kim and Speidi, that's on the voters [emoji23] Coleen has also topped a vote. So even if more hms were nominated it doesn't mean the results would be any different.

Niamh. 27-01-2017 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9184615)
At least Jedward were saved who knows what will happen in the final judgement though :idc:

oh I know, this better not be a HM decision cos it's going to be Jedward and Kim (if she survives) targeted, that isn't fair this close to the final when they just topped the viewers votes

Cherie 27-01-2017 11:01 PM

Speidi on BOTs :love:

Northern Monkey 27-01-2017 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9184614)
yeah they should have done it last time with the 8 up but they probably knew they would lose Jamie and they're mad to keep the showmance **** going so that's probably why they didn't

Yeah that does seem the likely explanation :clap2:

Jack_ 27-01-2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie89 (Post 9184622)
I don't know if the producers can be blamed for this one. Bianca received more votes than Kim and Speidi, that's on the voters [emoji23] Coleen has also topped a vote. So even if more hms were nominated it doesn't mean the results would be any different.

Oh believe me I'm not allowing the voters to take none of the blame (me? do that? :laugh:) because they've been even more clueless than usual but my point is most of the evictions wouldn't have taken place had it not been for the incompetence of the producers in the first place.

Austin's eviction was ratings grabbing desperation that backfired spectacularly, there was no need at all for Jasmine (or anyone) to leave via the backdoor, there was no logic in holding two flash votes when if they'd pushed the noms back by a day the lines would be open longer, there was absolutely no reason to give someone eternal immunity and an eternal nom (which again spectacularly backfired), there was no reason to only have five (good) housemates up for a double eviction when eight were up the time before, there's no reason not to have opened the vote to win lines tonight and instead to carry on with their embarrassing twists, the list goes on.

If they ran this show properly, most of these awful evictions would never have happened