ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   Coleen Nolan Is Coleen the ultimate chicken-livered sh**? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315859)

Toy Soldier 29-01-2017 07:55 AM

Is Coleen the ultimate chicken-livered sh**?

Have you ever seen such a weak and opinion-less sheep? It's pathetic, she seems terrified to ever have an original thought of any kind. You can see her little eyes darting about and her worried face in every situation, flicking between all of her "allies" desperately trying to figure out what they're thinking, so that she can simply "think the same thing" and relax :umm2:

joeysteele 29-01-2017 08:05 AM

Probably one of the most miserable housemates of any series.
Bringing the mood down is all she is good for.

joeysteele 29-01-2017 08:06 AM

She makes me sick, actually she is a total waste of space in there too.
How she has avoided being up for eviction so many times is beyond me.
For that reason Julie Goodyear is a miss as she would have nommed Coleen endlessly.

Cherie 29-01-2017 08:40 AM

I think she is going through some sort of personal crises in there, Spencer said that they couldn't go for her as she was always crying, she seems to spend a lot of time on her own smoking, that said it didn't stop her being bitchy about Jedward saying they were looking for airtime the night before eviction, she had nothing to say about Bonca and Jamie playing up to the cameras :idc: for someone who went in there to show the public she is not a weak minded individual she has failed miserably

parmnion 29-01-2017 08:59 AM

She has gotten off far to lightly.

She's a nasty one in the nicola mode..just more sneeky at it, but i know she has attempted to incite someone into violence. Violence that she would have condoned..sinister bitch.

sampvt 29-01-2017 09:04 AM

Its hard to pass comment on someone that gets out of bed, makes a cuppa and retires to smoke herself to death before going back to bed. The bit in between seems missing and I think she is in there for the paycheque and time off from her husband that she constantly slags off in the public arena. More than that is hard to understand and although I find her harmless, she isnt a great HM is she.

Jamie89 29-01-2017 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9188122)
Its hard to pass comment on someone that gets out of bed, makes a cuppa and retires to smoke herself to death before going back to bed. The bit in between seems missing and I think she is in there for the paycheque and time off from her husband that she constantly slags off in the public arena. More than that is hard to understand and although I find her harmless, she isnt a great HM is she.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts on her too, she's the only one I haven't really formed an opinion on so although I don't dislike her, she'll be the most forgettable from this series.

jaxie 29-01-2017 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 9188069)
Have you ever seen such a weak and opinion-less sheep? It's pathetic, she seems terrified to ever have an original thought of any kind. You can see her little eyes darting about and her worried face in every situation, flicking between all of her "allies" desperately trying to figure out what they're thinking, so that she can simply "think the same thing" and relax :umm2:

This post absolutely nails my view of Colleen. Nicely put.

LukeB 29-01-2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 9188075)
Probably one of the most miserable housemates of any series.
Bringing the mood down is all she is good for.

:clap1:

And she is such a coward