ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Remembrance (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=622)
-   -   RIP (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315886)

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 28-01-2017 11:09 PM

RIP

My sister 40 yr old. She'd been trying to get pregnant with her husband for a long time, finally at Christmas she surprised us with an extra gift to announce she was 3 months pregnant. It was the best day of our lives. We cried so hard. Nothing else mattered after that point. We've been tending to her since then, making sure she had everything she needed. We each already had a nickname for the beloved baby. In the scan we could see the baby was lively, always moving. The nurse joked that the baby was dancing and we joked that he/she was exactly like her mother. Her and her husband were excited with baby shopping. They had already bought a cot and a push chair. I was already making plans for my little nephew or niece. This morning they were laughing and off shopping for the baby yet again. Crossed paths with mum as they were heading to ikea...hours later my brother in law tells me my sister is in pain in hospital. My world begins to crumble and nothing else matters. We can't visit them yet. I alert the whole family. Mum says it's probably nothing serious. My other sisters whatsapps me and tells me to pray for the baby. I panick. I alert my other sister in manchester. Hours later, my mum calls me crying...her hopes of becoming a nan, finally, for the first time...gone, just like that.

RIP little one. We loved you so ****ing much already my darling.

I don't know if i'm going to be ok. I can't even see my sister until tomorrow morning. How she must be feeling....

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 28-01-2017 11:16 PM

I actually want to kill myself right now. But I know 2 back to back deaths is not what this family needs right now.

Ashley. 29-01-2017 03:23 PM

Oh no... that must've been an awful experience for you and your family. Stay strong, if not for yourself then for your sister, and your family. Lots of love. :hug:

Niamh. 29-01-2017 03:25 PM

so sorry to hear this CeeCee :hug:

Lostie! 29-01-2017 03:26 PM

Oh that's awful, I'm so sorry :(

Kazanne 29-01-2017 03:26 PM

So sorry to hear that,:-(

Headie 29-01-2017 03:34 PM

So sorry to hear this, hope you are coping ok :hug:

Cherie 29-01-2017 03:51 PM

That's really tough, miscarriages are just the worst

Ross. 29-01-2017 03:52 PM

So sorry to hear this, stay strong :hug:

Will. 29-01-2017 04:54 PM

So sorry to hear this, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :love: :hug: x

Braden 29-01-2017 05:05 PM

I'm so sorry to hear this, CeeCee. :(

If you ever need support or someone tot alk to then I'm always here.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 29-01-2017 06:00 PM

^^Thank you everyone. I appreciate it :hug: I'm trying to stay strong for her but it was so hard today. We just came back from the hospital. She'd already been crying a lot since yesterday but it hit her even harder when it was time to go home and the nurse was going to let her go home without any sort of paperwork or anything from the experience. She was inconsolable from that point. Bless my brother in law he was so strong and supportive. The nurse reconsidered and gave us a baby box with toys cards and other things inside. Then they let us see the corpse....we'll have a funeral, rather than cremating which was the other option. He was only 19 weeks. The doctor said if he was 24 weeks they maybe could have saved him but by law they can't really do anything about a baby below that, the mother is the priority.

Anyway, thank you everyone.

LucyPinder'sLover 29-01-2017 07:02 PM

So Sorry To Hear This CeeCee :bawling: Stay Strong And My Thoughts Are With You

Greg! 29-01-2017 07:08 PM

So sad :( Hugs to you and your family

Jamie89 29-01-2017 07:09 PM

:sad: Heartbreaking to read that CeeCee, I'm so sorry for yours and your family's loss.

Jake. 29-01-2017 07:10 PM

CeeCee :( So sorry

Shaun 29-01-2017 07:29 PM

That's awful news, I'm so sorry CeeCee :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo (Post 9187859)
I actually want to kill myself right now. But I know 2 back to back deaths is not what this family needs right now.

I understand this feeling a lot - and as morbid as it is it's something to cling to. Whenever you're at your lowest just remember that the world without you - your mother without you, your friends and other relatives without you, would be a hell of a lot worse off as well, and there's strength in your relationships that're definitely worth living for :love:

Kizzy 29-01-2017 07:32 PM

So so sorry to hear this, Ceecee, please be strong for your sister :hug: x

Suze 29-01-2017 07:38 PM

I don't really have words to express how I feel for you and your family. If I could reach through this computer and hug you and your family I would. Try and stay strong especially for your sister and Brother in law, they will need that strength of the family around them. Sending love, warmth, hugs and kisses to you and yours through cyberspace and you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

:hug:
xxxxx

T* 29-01-2017 07:41 PM

I'm so so sorry Ceecee, thats awful :sad: :hug: Stay strong.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 30-01-2017 10:19 PM

^^^:hug: She's at that grieving stage where nothing we say makes it better, infact it just makes her angrier. She's blaming herself right now which is far from truth. This evening I was actually able to watch a movie and forget my life, while she slept.

She's strong. I know she'll make it ok out of this one day.

I broke down this morning when I saw a little boy run to a woman screaming ''AUNTIE'' wow it hit me hard and hurt. This will hurt for a long time, sometimes more than other times but I know one day we'll be ok.

King Gizzard 30-01-2017 10:43 PM

Really sorry to hear this ceecee, I know words mean nothing when it comes to things like this but really hope you're alright and feel better, your sister is in my thoughts too :love:

Amy Jade 30-01-2017 10:46 PM

Aw im so sorry to heard that, be thete for your sister - you can support each other x

Livia 31-01-2017 10:44 AM

Heartbreaking. My love and thoughts are with your whole family x

Tozzie 09-02-2017 05:11 PM

I'm so so sorry for the pain your family is going through right now. Losing a baby is the worst feeling in the world, my heart goes out to your sister and husband and of course the rest of the family as you will all be grieving. I'll keep you in my prayers to ask for strength for you all to get through this sad time. God needed another angel xxxx