ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   Calum Best loses it with Jedward (again) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315993)

Epic. 30-01-2017 04:47 PM

Calum Best loses it with Jedward (again)

Quote:

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...s-jedward.html

Calum Best loses it with Jedward in tonight's Celebrity Big Brother 2017.

He snaps at the pair when they won't stop singing as the housemates try to get to sleep in the evening.

The clash happens after the shock eviction, meaning we can be sure neither Calum nor Jedward are the ones to be kicked out.

In scenes to be shown on this evening's highlights show, Calum and some of the Housemates are seen trying to sleep. Calum says that he wants the evening to end so the lights can go out, “I’ll be the moody guy, I’ll be Debbie Downer.”

However with Jedward singing, a peaceful night looks unlikely.

The singing continues and Calum leaves his bed and goes into the living room. “I’m begging you, it’s all fun but I’ve just asked you not to sing.”

Jedward explain they were trying to cheer people up after the shock eviction.

Calum says that although he “respects” the boys, “you don’t ******ing respect me cos you wanna argue with me. You’re bang out of order.”

“All we’re doing is singing a song…it’s about life, I know it’s cheesy but you can sleep when you’re dead,” Jedward hit back.

The latest row involving Jedward follows their former fellow X Factor finalists sticking up for the duo.

Olly Murs, who was runner up to Joe McElderry when Jedward were on The X Factor in 2009, said: "I'm bloody sick of all these idiots on #cbb digging out & ganging up on @planetjedward love um lived with them for 6 weeks they are harmless"

When another user asked if he could put up living with them, Olly quipped: "I did on xfactor for 7weeks!!"

Also supporting Jedward has been Stacey Solomon, who finished The X Factor third behind Olly.

"I lived with @planetjedward for 12 weeks in the Xfactor house & they're nothing but kind peaceful happy people hyper & crazy but I love them," she wrote.

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 airs tonight at 9PM on Channel 5.

Denver 30-01-2017 04:49 PM

Calum is a filthy ****ing bully

LeatherTrumpet 30-01-2017 04:50 PM

Not Jedward ruin ing the Best facade again

The veil doth slip

Jordan. 30-01-2017 04:50 PM

Jedward singing is enough to put anyone in a bad mood

Liam- 30-01-2017 04:51 PM

Drag it Calum

Cherie 30-01-2017 04:53 PM

Poor Calum needs his beauty sleep :hehe:

Kazanne 30-01-2017 04:53 PM

I'm a Jedward fan but to be honest if they were singing while I was tring to get some sleep I would have to say something,nothing wrong with Calem telling them,just because you don't like a housemate doesn't mean they have to put up with things your faves do wrong,I'll watch it before I say too much but from what I see calum was not nasty when he asked them to stop,so as much as you don't like Calum at least be fair

UserSince2005 30-01-2017 04:53 PM

Calum should be removed from the house for behaviour like that.

Northern Monkey 30-01-2017 04:55 PM

Calum should remove Jedward from the house....One in each hand

Jordan. 30-01-2017 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9191692)
I'm a Jedward fan but to be honest if they were singing while I was tring to get some sleep I would have to say something,nothing wrong with Calem telling them,just because you don't like a housemate doesn't mean they have to put up with things your faves do wrong,I'll watch it before I say too much but from what I see calum was not nasty when he asked them to stop,so as much as you don't like Calum at least be fair

:clap1:

Liam- 30-01-2017 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 9191703)
Calum should remove Jedward from the house....One in each hand

By their hair?

(which I must admit is actually pretty hot when it's down :worry:)

chuff me dizzy 30-01-2017 04:58 PM

Quote:

What an adult post Kaz :clap1:

jaxie 30-01-2017 05:02 PM

Quote:

As you mentioned we've not seen what happened or even how late or early it was.

Personally I don't really understand why people can't just zone out any noise from another room. I used to live on a very busy, noisy road and I still slept.

muchadoaboutnothing 30-01-2017 05:34 PM

“All we’re doing is singing a song…it’s about life, I know it’s cheesy but you can sleep when you’re dead,” Jedward hit back.

Another good one liner from Jedward.

Marsh. 30-01-2017 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9191717)
What an adult post Kaz :clap1:

I found her post more of a teenager tbh. :think:

Stormy 30-01-2017 05:53 PM

Again??? Are you surprised, really???

This happens every season in the BB house. Someone always breaks and goes on a tirade about someone else making noise when they're trying to sleep.

Every. Single. Season.

If the 'noise maker' is someone who you like, the 'complainer' is the grouchiest, OTT, SOB on the planet. If the 'grouch' is someone you like, then 'noise maker' is the most inconsiderate SOB on the planet,

:shrug:

Toy Soldier 30-01-2017 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9191844)
I found her post more of a teenager tbh. :think:

There's a spoiler hidden in it and it has nekked bebz pics.

LeatherTrumpet 30-01-2017 06:04 PM

Typical bully best. Poor lads

parmnion 30-01-2017 06:08 PM

Poor poor cawum.

Cherie 30-01-2017 06:19 PM

In scenes to be shown on this evening's highlights show, Calum and some of the Housemates are seen trying to sleep. Calum says that he wants the evening to end so the lights can go out, “I’ll be the moody guy, I’ll be Debbie Downer.”

The lights weren't out, Bonka needed cheering up, what a selfish rat just because he can't hack late nights any more :hee:

Time 30-01-2017 06:23 PM

what an absolute wanker :joker:

VanessaFeltz. 30-01-2017 06:24 PM

disgusting bitch

Vicky. 30-01-2017 06:25 PM

I love how jedward have completely broke Calums nice guy persona. Odd though, how he will snap at them but he never went at Austin, Spencer...even Chloe and they were all annoying.

However, I kind of do get this..I would be mad if I was trying to sleep and someone was singing :D

ebandit 30-01-2017 06:29 PM

...calum...still butt hurt he was up for eviction................

Mark L

chuff me dizzy 30-01-2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormy (Post 9191890)
Again??? Are you surprised, really???

This happens every season in the BB house. Someone always breaks and goes on a tirade about someone else making noise when they're trying to sleep.

Every. Single. Season.

If the 'noise maker' is someone who you like, the 'complainer' is the grouchiest, OTT, SOB on the planet. If the 'grouch' is someone you like, then 'noise maker' is the most inconsiderate SOB on the planet,

:shrug:

So true !!