ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   James Cosmo Opinions On Kim's One Sided Convo With James (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316047)

Papillon 31-01-2017 12:44 PM

Opinions On Kim's One Sided Convo With James

I wish to seek out opinions of this forum of this one sided convo which Kim had with James after Jamie's eviction.

Reason why I am asking is because on another forum which I visit I am left bemused if I am actually watching the same show as majority of them.

They're attacking James, stating...

Quote:

It's not the first time Cosmo's pretended to "not understand" what Kim is saying to him
He understands well fine ... just afraid to commit himself to an actual opinion
He's played a cowardly game
Quote:

She credited him with being intelligent ( mistake number 1) , and wondered how he cannot see that a clique has formed .
Then she said she understood that sometimes it's easier to just roll with the big boys & girls, rather than be an individual , but she found it odd in an intelligent man (Mistake number 1 repeated) .
Then she asked why he didn't attempt to intervene when people were clearly being picked on (mistake number 2 , he's a coward my love) .

He doesn't want to know Kim dear . He wants the cheque and then he'll shuffle off back to his London home and sit around in his grey cardi smoking and talking roles with his luvvie pals .
Pointless attempt to engage the old duffer . If this is one of those scintillating conversations the HMs claim they have with him then I pity their wit , I really do . She was calm and soft spoken and kept pausing waiting for him to say something (mistake number 3) . Nothing, no response . Then he has the sheer cheek to go whining to BB about the one sided conversation ! :D
For goodness sake , the similar calm conversation with Nickerless actually involved both participants , done in the same style as the Cosmo convo .
Trying to make out he was lectured to/at when it seemed a genuine and open one to one (no interference) attempt to get answers before they get booted out . Either he is not all there or is incredibly sly .
Quote:

I think he knew exactly what she was saying he's playing the game. I understood what she was saying and guarantee I could have had a two way conversation it suited him not to answer as he cant answer honestly
These are some of the examples posted on there.

My take on it, Kim came over to James in the smoking area and questioned him about why he said that about Her & Jedward that he wanted them out of the house, without letting him respond.
Then she preceded to lecture him on the rights & wrongs of taking sides & the house dynamics.

Am I going mad ?

Kazanne 31-01-2017 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papillon (Post 9193634)
I wish to seek out opinions of this forum of this one sided convo which Kim had with James after Jamie's eviction.

Reason why I am asking is because on another forum which I visit I am left bemused if I am actually watching the same show as majority of them.

They're attacking James, stating...

These are some of the examples posted on there.

My take on it, Kim came over to James in the smoking area and questioned him about why he said that about Her & Jedward that he wanted them out of the house, without letting him respond.
Then she preceded to lecture him on the rights & wrongs of taking sides & the house dynamics.

Am I going mad ?

I like them both and have to be fair , Kim didn't seem to let him explain anything ,it would have been nice to hear James's side.

chuff me dizzy 31-01-2017 12:47 PM

I loved how she asked him to his face, didn't go bitching behind his back ... good on Ya Girl !!!

Niamh. 31-01-2017 12:49 PM

I much prefer Kim to James but to me it seemed like he wasn't quite sure what she was trying to say. She wasn't expressing herself very well I thought, either that or he didn't want to say what he really meant to her and was pretending to be confused. It was an odd conversation

Papillon 31-01-2017 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9193637)
I loved how she asked him to his face, didn't go bitching behind his back ... good on Ya Girl !!!

Which HMs would Kim bitch to behind James back, Jedward ?

ebandit 31-01-2017 12:53 PM

...as often james running scared of confrontation

....kim again hamming it up................'i'm not one for confrontation'...right pet!

Mark L

Papillon 31-01-2017 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9193640)
I much prefer Kim to James but to me it seemed like he wasn't quite sure what she was trying to say. She wasn't expressing herself very well I thought, either that or he didn't want to say what he really meant to her and was pretending to be confused. It was an odd conversation

I agree, it was a very odd conversation.

My take on his reaction is he was totally confused as he had thought he had just paid Kim & Jedward a compliment in the kitchen, & Kim was sitting there accusing him of god knows what.

The look on his face was WTF! I only came out here for a quite fag.

jaxie 31-01-2017 01:11 PM

I think James was playing dumb because he doesn't want to get involved in the dialogue.

rusticgal 31-01-2017 01:17 PM

It was odd...but James couldn't seem to explain himself.
Kim came across the better person.

Papillon 31-01-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 9193662)
I think James was playing dumb because he doesn't want to get involved in the dialogue.

being accused of wanting Kim and Jedward out of the house instead of Jamie, he wasn't playing anything, he was just totally confused why Kim would say it when it was the complete opposite to what James had said.

Is Kim really that paranoid or is she just looking for the next confrontation ?

Twice she has done this to my knowledge, first with Spencer and now with James.

jaxie 31-01-2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papillon (Post 9193670)
being accused of wanting Kim and Jedward out of the house instead of Jamie, he wasn't playing anything, he was just totally confused why Kim would say it when it was the complete opposite to what James had said.

Is Kim really that paranoid or is she just looking for the next confrontation ?

Twice she has done this to my knowledge, first with Spencer and now with James.

I think Kim was perfectly right in what she said and he just didn't want to discuss it with her. He does this a lot.

Papillon 31-01-2017 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9193669)
It was odd...but James couldn't seem to explain himself.
Kim came across the better person.

ok, it seems I am really going mad then as I never saw it as that, I've watched that scene 6 times & have came to the same conclusion.

Kim not once did she allow James have enough time to explain himself through out that "conversation".

Papillon 31-01-2017 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 9193671)
I think Kim was perfectly right in what she said and he just didn't want to discuss it with her. He does this a lot.

so you are siding with Kim saying she was right in what she heard what James had said that he wanted her & Jedward out of the house ?

I thought James said in reply to Bianca who was thinking Jamie has just gone to another room, that it would make more sense to send in Kim or Jedward to the spare room to spy on the house than Jamie who he is friends with everyone .

I guess I must have got the wrong end of the stick then :shrug:

Kazanne 31-01-2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papillon (Post 9193672)
ok, it seems I am really going mad then as I never saw it as that, I've watched that scene 6 times & have came to the same conclusion.

Kim not once did she allow James have enough time to explain himself through out that "conversation".

Your not going mad,lol,Kim didn't give him much of a chance to answer,I think he just gave up in the end amid total confusion,:joker: still love them both though:wavey:

Tarryn 31-01-2017 01:46 PM

She as clearly offended by the "I thought it would be Kim or Jedward" remark.
It was a bitchy comment from him & to his face (unlike many in there) she asked him to explain.
She complimented him many times on his intelligence, no insults yet he still offered nothing to say.
He is pretty spineless to me. Sticking with the crowd.

jaxie 31-01-2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papillon (Post 9193676)
so you are siding with Kim saying she was right in what she heard what James had said that he wanted her & Jedward out of the house ?

I thought James said in reply to Bianca who was thinking Jamie has just gone to another room, that it would make more sense to send in Kim or Jedward to the spare room to spy on the house than Jamie who he is friends with everyone .

I guess I must have got the wrong end of the stick then :shrug:

That was the way it came over to me. :shrug:

Papillon 31-01-2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarryn (Post 9193703)
She as clearly offended by the "I thought it would be Kim or Jedward" remark.
It was a bitchy comment from him & to his face (unlike many in there) she asked him to explain.
She complimented him many times on his intelligence, no insults yet he still offered nothing to say.
He is pretty spineless to me. Sticking with the crowd.

Kim completely misheard the whole thing.

James was explaining to Bianca, if Jamie was voted in the spare room to spy on the house, wouldn't it make more sense for the public to vote for either Kim or Jedward instead to spy on the house, as there is more chance of the HMs will be talking about them in a negative way than they would if it was Jamie who majority HMs liked him.

jaxie 31-01-2017 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papillon (Post 9193707)

James was explaining to Bianca, if Jamie was voted in the spare room to spy on the house, wouldn't it make more sense for the public to vote for either Kim or Jedward instead to spy on the house, as there is more chance of the HMs will be talking about them in a negative way than they would if it was Jamie who majority HMs liked him.

Wasn't that in essance James admitting that they were negative about Jedward and Kim and tantamount to saying that was ok? Rather like saying it would make more sense if it was them, after all it's only them and none of us like them.

I would have asked him to explain himself as well. I think Kim was rather nice to him about it.

Tarryn 31-01-2017 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papillon (Post 9193707)

But he could have been firm & clearly explained this to her. There was silent gaps in the conversation when he could have spoken yet he chose to say nothing.
I can't understand why he likes Coleen yet can't stand Kim. At least Kim will say it to a person's face.

camertone 31-01-2017 01:59 PM

James C is such a bore and timid as a housemate, has no backbone.
As his acting, he plays the same supporting character for every movie or tv show.

Cherie 31-01-2017 02:22 PM

Not a fan of James C but I think Kim got the wrong end of the stick and that is what confused him, he agreed with Calum that if someone was to be evicted into a secret room it would be Jedward or Kim, and Kim took it that he wanted to either of them to be evicted...

Jamie89 31-01-2017 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9193640)

This is what it looked like to me, I didn't think he was trying to avoid saying anything, it was just all very confusing and I don't think he understood what she was going on about :laugh: