ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   TiBB's Unanimous: The Auditions Thread (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31643)

MarkWaldorf 01-04-2007 06:30 PM

This is gonna cause a few arguments. :laugh:

*M*a*TT*H*ew* 01-04-2007 06:31 PM

Also, I have commissioned a Series 2, which will take place at summer half term (Friday 25th May to Friday 1st June). So Series 2 might run in the first week of BB8!

Sophii3x 01-04-2007 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Crikilburn
The tasks will include: discussions over whom you liek the most and whom you hate the most, so there will be in-your-face bitchiness at the same time. Plus, messages from the outside world from friends and family. I promise, it won't be boring for one second, and you won't be righting off the next 1 week for nothing.
There might also be a Rich/Poor Divide too.
FUUUCK! I can be a right bitch sometimes. But I don't want this to ruin friendships on this forum though!:sad:

*M*a*TT*H*ew* 01-04-2007 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sophii3x
Quote:

The tasks will include: discussions over whom you liek the most and whom you hate the most, so there will be in-your-face bitchiness at the same time. Plus, messages from the outside world from friends and family. I promise, it won't be boring for one second, and you won't be righting off the next 1 week for nothing.
There might also be a Rich/Poor Divide too.
FUUUCK! I can be a right bitch sometimes. But I don't want this to ruin friendships on this forum though!:sad:
Remember, it is only a game, so you create all the scenarios. So, you will all kiss and make up after the show. :thumbs:

Bells 01-04-2007 06:33 PM

I think it's good that it lasts a week as well!

Jonfonn! 01-04-2007 06:34 PM

um.. i think this will be fun.. but i think you should just make a one as online bigbrother or summit.. but well al go for it..

name - Jonathan
gender - Male
age - 15
tactics - have fun, be fun =]] .. lol
what you would offer - fun fun fun ? ha

i used to watch this unanumous what ever i thought it was boring at times..

Princess 01-04-2007 06:34 PM

Quote:

Also, I have commissioned a Series 2, which will take place at summer half term (Friday 25th May to Friday 1st June). So Series 2 might run in the first week of BB8!
Oooh I'd do that but thats when I have exams before I get off for summer on June 1st :whistle:

Sophii3x 01-04-2007 06:38 PM

Quote:

Remember, it is only a game, so you create all the scenarios. So, you will all kiss and make up after the show. :thumbs:
Scenarios.. as in making up situations?

That'll be easy. Been there done that! (Mophie courtcase)

Emilee 01-04-2007 06:38 PM

LOL Just to say now... anything i say to anyone.. i dont mean it. :hug:

Woooh Ash has joined... we can be hyper together. :thumbs2:

*M*a*TT*H*ew* 01-04-2007 06:41 PM

Thanks you guys for the replies of the application forms! So far, 8 forum members have applied, and if we get even more, we could get 12 contestants! :cheer2:

Princess 01-04-2007 06:41 PM

name -Laura
gender -Female
age -16
tactics -Just be myself,I ain't a gameplayer or anything
what you would offer -Hyperness! Inside-blondeness.Just general fun to the bunker.

Bells 01-04-2007 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Emilee
LOL Just to say now... anything i say to anyone.. i dont mean it. :hug:

Woooh Ash has joined... we can be hyper together. :thumbs2:
Ditto
And yeah haha, woo! :hello:

SiMoN! 01-04-2007 06:44 PM

remember i like you all - so vote me:devil:

Emilee 01-04-2007 06:51 PM

LMAO We will Simon

*M*a*TT*H*ew* 01-04-2007 06:55 PM

Remember, on Thursday 7pm, all auditions will close and at 8.30pm, I will send U2Us to the 8 contestants (or possibly 12) whom I think should enter the Bunker on Friday 7.30pm. So, we already have 9 applicants, so good luck!

Sophii3x 01-04-2007 06:55 PM

YEY! Laura!!:spin2:

Mark.. lying about your age!:nono:

Emilee 01-04-2007 06:58 PM

Did he??? Bad Mark!

Can't wait this is gonna be ace.

Sophii3x 01-04-2007 07:03 PM

I don't know. He confuses me!!:laugh:

This is going to be soo wicked. Just wait until my 'bitchy' side comes out...you won't know what hit you! I think us girls have an atvantage, becuase girls are much more bitchy than boys. But it isn't real so I hope it doesn't cause havoc and arguments.

MarkWaldorf 01-04-2007 07:05 PM

WHAT? I am 15, this year anyway, I think of myself as 15...

SiMoN! 01-04-2007 07:06 PM

Quote:

This is going to be soo wicked. Just wait until my 'bitchy' side comes out...you won't know what hit you! I think us girls have an atvantage, becuase girls are much more bitchy than boys. But it isn't real so I hope it doesn't cause havoc and arguments.
lol we all no how bitchy you can be

Sophii3x 01-04-2007 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Markus™
WHAT? I am 15, this year anyway, I think of myself as 15...
Your not 15 though :laugh: ahh well, we'll just pretend!

Sophii3x 01-04-2007 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SiMoN!
Quote:

Cheers! I hope your rooting for me, bitch!

Bells 01-04-2007 07:09 PM

Contestants can't root for each other. :wink:

I won't be anyway. :devil:

SiMoN! 01-04-2007 07:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Cheers! I hope your rooting for me, bitch!
lol nono i would root 4 u

Sophii3x 01-04-2007 07:11 PM

Quote:

lol nono i would root 4 u
Are you competing?