ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   Jedward told Dad is on life support after BOTS (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316451)

Wizard. 04-02-2017 12:16 AM

Jedward told Dad is on life support after BOTS

They were informed that their Dad is in a critical condition minutes after BOTS finished.

LukeB 04-02-2017 12:17 AM

</3

Denver 04-02-2017 12:17 AM

Sending my love their way

Epic. 04-02-2017 12:22 AM

Poor guy was probably nervous watching his boys, I hope he's proud

MB. 04-02-2017 12:23 AM

:worry:

Drew. 04-02-2017 12:23 AM

Why tf would they keep something like this from them? Surely coming out and being with their dad is more important than being in there?

Niamh. 04-02-2017 12:23 AM

seriously? why weren't they told that earlier?

Stevep 04-02-2017 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew. (Post 9204338)
Why tf would they keep something like this from them? Surely coming out and being with their dad is more important than being in there?

Pretty admirable if you think about it, he put his sons first, they had the chance to reignite their career again in the house and i assume he didn't want to get in the way of that.

smudgie 04-02-2017 12:28 AM

Wow, close family.
If he really is fighting for his life then his sons should have been told, imagine him dying and them not saying goodbye...just for a realty show.
They soon went public with it as well, shame.

Drew. 04-02-2017 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevep (Post 9204344)
Pretty admirable if you think about it, he put his sons first, they had the chance to reignite their career again in the house and i assume he didn't want to get in the way of that.

fair enough if this was their dads decision but they've done big brother before, this isn't a new thing for them that they have to experience. I'd go crazy if i wasn't told

Jason. 04-02-2017 12:29 AM

:sad:

T* 04-02-2017 12:29 AM

D:
That's horrible :( Hope everything will be okay

Jake. 04-02-2017 01:12 AM

what on earth

that's awful

JEDWARDSMANNERISMS 04-02-2017 01:34 AM

Wish they would have won. Love them, wish them all the best ������

King Gizzard 04-02-2017 01:38 AM

doubt he would have been able to convey if he wanted them to stay or leave if he was on life support..pretty bad not to tell them

Amy Jade 04-02-2017 02:04 AM

It must have been their mum not wanting them told.

sampvt 04-02-2017 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9204534)
It must have been their mum not wanting them told.

Figures

sampvt 04-02-2017 06:28 AM

Forgive me for not stating the obvious, but if their dad was on life support or in a critical condition,he would be hardly capable of conveying his condition to his sons, so that responsibility would fall directly to their mum wouldn't it. That being the case and all things correctly considered, what kind of woman withholds such information just so her kids can win a game show. When I say kids, I mean cash cows.

This is totally disgusting. Think what would have happened if he had have passed away and they never got a chance to visit him and say their goodbyes. I simply cannot forgive this woman if indeed this is true. If it isnt i will apologise, but based on reports coming out, all they are saying is that he is in intensive care and the decision to withhold that info from the boys was taken by a close family member.

Latest reports show both parents were in on the decision but Im not buying how anyone on life support to be that compos mentos to make such decisions. Anyway its pretty bad whichever way it comes out. Him being a martyr is one thing, her agreeing is yet another.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-hospital.html

Braden 04-02-2017 07:08 AM

Ugh, my heart breaks for the two of them. That literally must be the worst news to receive after you're on such a high.

I hope he gets better.

rionablue 04-02-2017 07:42 AM

UNFORGIVEABLE they werent told. People have left the house in the past because loved ones have passed away or are very ill. Praying for them all. I would have cracked up if I hadnt been told by BB my loved one was that ill

joeysteele 04-02-2017 07:48 AM

Reports say critically ill, that could mean he needs some support but not necessarily unconscious,before the fierce jumping on their Mum begins.

Any patient insisting their illness is not made public and not told to someone has to be respected by all and not just medical staff.

Their Dad is proud of his sons, as long as he was critical but not life threatening,then he himself giving that instruction they were not to be informed, then no added stress would be allowed as to him concerning same.

I am sure they will be at his side and he,like their Mum will be really proud of them and their result on CBB.

Really hope their Dad improves and gets well soon.

jaxie 04-02-2017 08:24 AM

How terrible for them. I hope they get to see their dad before anything terrible happens. My own father died in slightly unusual circumstances, he had a flight related stroke after arriving on holiday and died abroad. He was disabled and diabetic but had been given good health checks to have the holiday. I never got to see him and by the time his remains came home was advised not to see him like that too. So basically my dad went off on his holidays to Portugal and a coffin came back. I know he's gone but I've never really had closure and you are left with a vague surreal feeling that it's not real. I don't wish that on them it's not easy to come to terms with.

For those criticising their mother. It's a difficult situation and we should all walk a mile in someone else's shoes before criticism on something like this. Also for all we know he could have been taken ill during last night's show and the news didn't arrive until they were told. Let's rise above and try not to go there, and hope for them it all turns out better than it did for me.

joeysteele 04-02-2017 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 9204628)
How terrible for them. I hope they get to see their dad before anything terrible happens. My own father died in slightly unusual circumstances, he had a flight related stroke after arriving on holiday and died abroad. He was disabled and diabetic but had been given good health checks to have the holiday. I never got to see him and by the time his remains came home was advised not to see him like that too. So basically my dad went off on his holidays to Portugal and a coffin came back. I know he's gone but I've never really had closure and you are left with a vague surreal feeling that it's not real. I don't wish that on them it's not easy to come to terms with.

For those criticising their mother. It's a difficult situation and we should all walk a mile in someone else's shoes before criticism on something like this. Also for all we know he could have been taken ill during last night's show and the news didn't arrive until they were told. Let's rise above and try not to go there, and hope for them it all turns out better than it did for me.

Sorry to read your tragic experience jaxie.
Thank you for sharing it with us.

A very compelling post from you as to your own really sad account and also as to the Twins Father's current illness.

Cherie 04-02-2017 08:37 AM

Quote:

Jaxie how awful for you :hug:

Terrible news for them to exit to, the fact that the media didn't get hold of it suggests it was a very recent thing, it's a difficult one to judge because we don't know any of the facts surrounding his illness, but as usual the boot is put in before the full facts are known, wishing him all the best.

chuff me dizzy 04-02-2017 10:18 AM

Quote:

So sorry to hear this :kiss: