ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Holly Hagan has twice been rejected from CBB (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316773)

Denver 13-02-2017 10:48 AM

Holly Hagan has twice been rejected from CBB

Quote:

Geordie Shore star Holly Hagan has claimed she was rejected twice from the Celebrity Big Brother line up.

We have to say it's quite a surprise we've not seen Holly on the show yet, given how pretty much all of her co-stars have popped up at some point.

And it turns out bosses did almost put Holly in the house twice but decided against it both times.

According to Holly, the first time producers didn't like her 'image' and the second time was because she had 'grown up'.

"I've interviewed for it twice, but they didn't like how I looked," claimed Holly.

She told Star magazine: "The first time was three years ago. I had red hair and I was bigger, so I didn't have the sexy image they wanted.

"The second time I had brown hair and I'd lost weight, but I'd grown up and they said, 'She's not the girl we met two years ago.'"

And Holly declared: "It's their loss."

The comments follow Holly hitting out at I'm A Celebrity producers after they supposedly 'BANNED' reality stars from their show.

It was reported last year that producers of the series were keen to avoid familiar faces from shows like Geordie Shore, TOWIE and Made In Chelsea in favour of more "credible" celebrities.

A source told The Sun newspaper: “I’m A Celeb . . . wants to go back to its roots by signing up more cult favourites from the past and current, newsworthy personnel."

On Twitter and Holly slammed the reports, accusing bosses of being "scared".

She tweeted to her followers: "just scared because these so called "un-credible" people have fantastic personalities that people LOVE to watch."

Perhaps Holly was hoping for a spot in this year's line up after the CBB rejection?
http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...her-twice.html

Epic. 13-02-2017 10:50 AM

This confuses me in all honesty. If a rather popular Geordie Shore cast member eagerly wants to join your show, why not let her?

Daniel-X 13-02-2017 10:53 AM

Surprised they've rejected her but had Marnie and Ricci who are much less popular cast members.

RichardG 13-02-2017 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicD (Post 9216486)
This confuses me in all honesty. If a rather popular Geordie Shore cast member eagerly wants to join your show, why not let her?

the less screaming geordie shore people in that house the better :fist:

Epic. 13-02-2017 11:04 AM

The fact they let Bottom 15 housemate Ricci Guannacio in over her pisses me off

Rob! 13-02-2017 12:18 PM

The less of them the better

Jake. 13-02-2017 12:24 PM

Good, they've all been dire

jennyjuniper 13-02-2017 12:59 PM

If I never see another Geordie Shore cast member again, it will be too soon.

Marsh. 13-02-2017 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicD (Post 9216486)

Don't encourage them!!!!!

Cal. 13-02-2017 01:03 PM

But they've had Marnie and Ricci who are nowhere near as good as Holly?

Marsh. 13-02-2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 9216628)
But they've had Marnie and Ricci who are nowhere near as good as Holly?

We need less not more.

Withano 13-02-2017 01:07 PM

I mean, theres probably some of meeting to discuss whether or not they're worth the money.. I dont know anything about the girl, I'm presuming scripted reality star? If they dont want her, its probably cos they assumed she wouldnt have bought much.
I think the producers have learned to not judge them from their tv persona, theyre usually a lot different without their script (Ricci, Scotty, The situation, sam, oli etc)

thisisdanny 14-02-2017 12:01 AM

Because Vicky > Chloe > Charlotte > Scott > Marty > Aaron > Marnie > Sophie > Rebecca > Gaz > Nathan > Jay > Kyle > Chantelle > Holly > Greg > Dan > James > Ricci

Love GS but she's quite low down on my wishlist

Glenn. 14-02-2017 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisisdanny (Post 9217657)
Because Vicky > Chloe > Charlotte > Scott > Marty > Aaron > Marnie > Sophie > Rebecca > Gaz > Nathan > Jay > Kyle > Chantelle > Holly > Greg > Dan > James > Ricci

Love GS but she's quite low down on my wishlist

I have no idea who these people are

thisisdanny 14-02-2017 12:08 AM

Legends

Amy Jade 14-02-2017 12:19 AM

I think Holly would come across much better than some of the GS cast they have let in.

Infact she, Vicky and Sophie would be good castings.

Calderyon 14-02-2017 12:35 AM

Good. All of them should be banned though.

Glenn. 14-02-2017 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisisdanny (Post 9217673)
Legends

Yeah clearly

Marsh. 14-02-2017 01:04 AM

Reject ha from lyfe

reece(: 14-02-2017 01:30 AM

Poor it