ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother Canada (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=617)
-   -   Cal watches all the BBCANs! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318121)

Cal. 07-04-2017 06:33 PM

Cal watches all the BBCANs!

Thought this section (and the BB section as a whole) needed a bit of a revival so I'll contribute this thread to aid that!

I have watched drips and drabs of every BBCAN season but besides BBCAN4, I haven't watched any in full.

I've just started BBCAN1. I'm shocked that it feels quite old despite only airing in 2013.

1. Talla
2. Gary
3. Suzette
4. Topaz
5. Danielle
-NO ONE IS RELEVANT ENOUGH!-
15. Tom

Wizard. 07-04-2017 06:34 PM

Sweetie no one cares

LukeB 07-04-2017 06:36 PM

Talla :love:

Cal. 07-04-2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley. (Post 9275063)
Sweetie no one cares

This isn't The Challenge thread!

T* 07-04-2017 06:37 PM

-NO ONE IS RELEVANT ENOUGH!-
15. Tom

story of me life

T* 07-04-2017 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 9275067)

https://68.media.tumblr.com/dc732a75...r3tn3o_500.gif

Wizard. 07-04-2017 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 9275067)

I was just kidding :shocked:

Cal. 07-04-2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley. (Post 9275075)
I was just kidding :shocked:

So was I!http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/cust...r91218_177.gif

Greg! 07-04-2017 07:26 PM

I watched the first episode of season 1 the other day and I know what you mean about it feeling old even though it only aired in like 2013

Jason. 07-04-2017 07:59 PM

It's kind of understandable that it would feel a little dated after four years. Even comparing BBUK1 and BBUK5, the differences are major. Although I think BBUK changed more whilst it was evolving in its early years than BBCan has.

Cal. 09-04-2017 05:23 PM

Aneal Evicted-

1. Gary
2. Suzette (her being saved by rigging :love: )
3. Talla
4. Topaz
5. Alec
6. Andrew
7. AJ
8. Jillian
9. Liza
10. Peter
11. Emmett
12. Tom

The production isn't that slick this series in terms of mistakes and awkward pauses and stuff in live shows but I loved the rigging for Suzette. I'm so happy they intervened so Tom and the other boys couldn't steamroll to the end. I also read that they take Emmett's HOH off him next week that he won in the bee comp for 'rule breaks' which :love:

VanessaFeltz. 09-04-2017 07:26 PM

Bbcan3 >> bbcan2 >> bbcan1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bbcan5 >> bbcan4

reece(: 09-04-2017 07:44 PM

1 remains unbeaten

DouglasS 09-04-2017 07:50 PM

I personally think BBCAN2 is the best season, and the cast of BBCAN3 is truly brilliant also.

2 > 3 > 1 > 4

For me.
4 was good/average for Nikki mainly, [who was brilliant] - but still not bad..

5 Is too early to judge, its started off really entertaining and a really good mix of characters, however its declining rapidly now with the one sidedness and the exits of Cass and Gary [The two best returning vets by far] - It's still salvageable.

BBCAN is really consistent though, they dont have any 'bad' or 'terrible' seasons that I would say BBUSA has [9/12/14/16/18].

Jason. 09-04-2017 08:03 PM

BBCan3 looks ****e ngl. The cast doesn't look appealing to me and I've heard it's just twist after twist after twist. I may be wrong obviously as I haven't seen it. But Kevin/Bruno representing it in the current season doesn't leave me with much hope.

I only saw about half of BBCan4 and I really enjoyed it and think it's underrated. :shrug: I'm probably being biased as it's my first season but it's considered the weakest series by most. Again I haven't watched all seasons so I can't really speak but still. :laugh:

DouglasS 09-04-2017 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason. (Post 9276152)
BBCan3 looks ****e ngl. The cast doesn't look appealing to me and I've heard it's just twist after twist after twist. I may be wrong obviously as I haven't seen it. But Kevin/Bruno representing it in the current season doesn't leave me with much hope.

I only saw about half of BBCan4 and I really enjoyed it and think it's underrated. :shrug: I'm probably being biased as it's my first season but it's considered the weakest series by most. Again I haven't watched all seasons so I can't really speak but still. :laugh:

The twists favour the good HM's so it's kinda nice to watch

Headie 09-04-2017 08:28 PM

2 > 1 > 3 > 4

Without Nikki 4 would be one of the worst RTV seasons of all time, there was genuinely not one good thing that happened event-wise other than Nikki being voted in

The first half of 3 is trash but everything seems to go perfectly in the second half

1 & 2 are amazing from start to finish and often interchangeable as to which is the best

reece(: 09-04-2017 08:50 PM

4 didn't have as many hate figures as 3, so that is better.

MB. 09-04-2017 08:50 PM

Good things that happened event-wise in BBCan4 other than Nikki being voted in:

Spoiler:

-Kelsey becoming Loveita's pupil in the secret suite
-Kelsey cockroaching her way through the entire season
-Kelsey stealing Maddy's duck on the way out
-"#betches"
-Cassandra's only comp win being because of her dad
-That gif of Cassandra looking glamorous on top of a car
-Cassandra and Tim convincing Phil that they're cousins... twice
-Cassandra somehow managing to flip the house against Joel
-Joel's Carly Rae Jepsen sing-a-long
-Nikki and the puppy
-Nikki's inability to pronounce Raul's name properly
-Nikki's inability to pronounce "HoH" properly
-Nikki's slop meltdown
-Nikki's vodka meltdown
-That gif of Nikki listening in to a conversation through a door then running away
-Christine winning a completely unnecessary veto just because she wanted some new furniture
-"I've waited eighteen years to say that I vote to evict Paige"
-Jared being evicted because he didn't want to get a haircut
-The disaster that was the baseball competition
-Veronica
-Loveita winning two HoHs in the first three weeks, and making a complete mess of them both
-Mitch's eviction :wavey:
-Tim losing :wavey:

And other stuff I'm almost definitely forgetting

But other than that

LemonJam 09-04-2017 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason. (Post 9276152)

It seems like its pretty love it or hate it. A lot of people (myself included) love it but a lot of others think it was a big dip in quality compared to the first two seasons.

4 is obviously the worst though, no contest.

reece(: 09-04-2017 08:55 PM

The Maddy and Cass feud was a tad funny.

And Loveita always getting herself into arguments without realising what she's done <3

Jason. 09-04-2017 08:56 PM

Ugh Loveita should've been asked back instead of Dallas this season </3

reece(: 09-04-2017 08:57 PM

Loveita wanting Cass out because she said betch after she won HoH :joker: <3<3<3

Jason. 09-04-2017 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonJam (Post 9276191)
It seems like its pretty love it or hate it. A lot of people (myself included) love it but a lot of others think it was a big dip in quality compared to the first two seasons.

4 is obviously the worst though, no contest.

I'm going to watch them all eventually at some point so my opinions may change. I've only seen three episodes of BBCan1 and half of BBCan4 and now I'm watching this season fully. :laugh:

Ashley. 09-04-2017 09:01 PM

Big Brother 3 was pretty much twist after twist... But I think the fact that the twists only really benefited the well-liked players is why they are (and therefore the season is) so well-received.