ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   76%of child migrants lied about age proven (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319528)

Brillopad 01-06-2017 04:48 AM

76%of child migrants lied about age proven

https://www.rt.com/news/390318-swede...ests-refugees/

Comes as no surprise to most. That 76% and any others proven to have lied should be deported toot sweet.

lewis111 01-06-2017 06:22 AM

God forbid they take a couple years of their age so they have a better chance of getting into a country where their life isn't constantly at risk or at the lowest standard of living possible

smudgie 01-06-2017 09:38 AM

Deport them.
They have taken (cheated) the places allocated for genuine refugee children.

Northern Monkey 01-06-2017 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewis111 (Post 9322788)
God forbid they take a couple years of their age so they have a better chance of getting into a country where their life isn't constantly at risk or at the lowest standard of living possible

The point is that they've jumped in places that children should have had.It happened here to with the Calais jungle camp.Alot kids were alone and at risk.
No decent human would do that.

Niamh. 01-06-2017 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 9322890)
The point is that they've jumped in places that children should have had.It happened here to with the Calais jungle camp.Alot kids were alone and at risk.
No decent human would do that.

It's easy to be a "decent human" when you come from where you do and have a safe life though tbf

Northern Monkey 01-06-2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9322896)
It's easy to be a "decent human" when you come from where you do and have a safe life though tbf

If i was on a sinking ship I honestly couldn't imagine kicking a kid out of a lifeboat to save myself.I don't think i could live with myself after.

Niamh. 01-06-2017 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 9322918)
If i was on a sinking ship I honestly couldn't imagine kicking a kid out of a lifeboat to save myself.I don't think i could live with myself after.

It's not the same thing and none of us know how we would act coming from a situation like that. I just think judging people who have seen and experienced s**t that none of us could even imagine is a bit, well, I just think it's wrong really, we don't know how lucky we are. I have nothing but sympathy for all these people. It's a bit high horse-ish to judge anyone in a situation like that when we were so lucky really to have been born where we were

Livia 01-06-2017 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 9322880)
Deport them.
They have taken (cheated) the places allocated for genuine refugee children.

That's all there is to say.

Tom4784 01-06-2017 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9322896)

Very true, a lot of people preaching strict or non-existent immigration would be the first ones to try to cheat the system if the situation was reversed.

Ronald. 01-06-2017 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9322920)
It's not the same thing and none of us know how we would act coming from a situation like that. I just think judging people who have seen and experienced s**t that none of us could even imagine is a bit, well, I just think it's wrong really, we don't know how lucky we are. I have nothing but sympathy for all these people. It's a bit high horse-ish to judge anyone in a situation like that when we were so lucky really to have been born where we were

Here here niamh. R.

Denver 01-06-2017 02:39 PM

Quote:

So you think claiming to be 14 while being 25 then going to sleep with underage girls is fine?

parmnion 01-06-2017 05:02 PM

Just shows how little the border checks etc can find out about the immigrants..pretty scary really.

LeatherTrumpet 24-03-2018 08:04 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9322920)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 9323134)
Very true, a lot of people preaching strict or non-existent immigration would be the first ones to try to cheat the system if the situation was reversed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemolitionRed (Post 9323176)
This site is starting to feel more and more right wing. Why can't we have a sticky for all Muslim posts because the amount of threads with Islam or Muslim in the title is unnecessary. All its going to do is drive people away and draw others who are anti-Islam.

Parsons Green bomber lied about his age to stay in Britain rules judge who jailed him for 34 years after saying he didn't believe the Iraqi asylum seeker was 18

• The judge was certain that Hassan had lied about being a child to stay in the UK
  • In 2015 Hassan entered UK claiming to be 16-year-old who was kidnapped by Isis
  • Mr Justice Haddon-Cave jailed him for life with a minimum 34-year sentence
  • Case raises concerns about other terrorists pretending to be kids to enter UK

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/20...1851302919.jpg

:idc:

Withano 24-03-2018 08:17 AM

^ is that legal? Sentencing somebody based around a personal hunch?

LeatherTrumpet 24-03-2018 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9929557)
^ is that legal? Sentencing somebody based around a personal hunch?

what do you mean like our jury system!

Withano 24-03-2018 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9929558)
what do you mean like our jury system!

Not really, they have to synthesise all of the evidence, this seems different and unlawful..?

i also hate the jury system but for different p, irrelevant reasons

Kazanne 24-03-2018 08:24 AM

Quote:

That's all well and good and very saintly,but not when it impacts on the people of the UK who were born and bred here,it's ok being kind,but not at the expense of our safety or our overcrowding problem,no wonder places like the NHS can't cope,sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

chuff me dizzy 24-03-2018 08:43 AM

Some of the photos of the 35 year old children were hilarious

LeatherTrumpet 24-03-2018 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9929569)

lets wait and see if the odious Lineker tweets about it now......

Brillopad 24-03-2018 08:48 AM

Quote:

Just shows that at best how easily hoodwinked some are or at worst people give little thought to the security of this country and safety of those already here.

How many terrorist attacks will it take for some to take the risk seriously I wonder. Perhaps only when it becomes more personal. I have no time for that way of thinking.

kirklancaster 24-03-2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Weren't they just. But what a 'to-do' there was on here at the time when some of us tried to point out the glaringly obvious in all those photos of the poor (not so) little (bearded) 12-year-olds. :laugh:

Oliver_W 24-03-2018 09:25 AM

Quote:

There are safe(r) countries they could go to where they don't need to lie about their age.
Quote:

No you don't understand, traveling on a boat is so stressful it adds at least twenty years to your appearance.

kirklancaster 24-03-2018 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9929570)
lets wait and see if the odious Lineker tweets about it now......

Yes, let's. The prat should stick to trying to sell us Walkers crisps, not trying to sell us any old Tom, Dick or Harry WALKING into the UK posing as children.

kirklancaster 24-03-2018 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 9929583)
There are safe(r) countries they could go to where they don't need to lie about their age.

No you don't understand, traveling on a boat is so stressful it adds at least twenty years to your appearance.

:laugh:

DemolitionRed 24-03-2018 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 9323276)
So you think claiming to be 14 while being 25 then going to sleep with underage girls is fine?

Boy child refugees are not housed with girl child refugees.

In my area of work I had to be trained up on refugee children and for a long time its been said that young adults are clearly slipping through the 'child' net but without definitive proof, there's little we can do because under the 'Child Protection Act' there's a duty of care.

Regardless of age, these young adults have often lost everything. Their home, their entire family and all their worldly possessions. They haven't understood what safety is for a very long time and the boys especially are at great risk of being recruited as soldiers or herded out of their towns by Jihadists and murdered. I've never talked to these boys personally but I'm told by people who have that they are so grateful and look forward to going home at some point in the future.

I'm so glad we could help.