ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Arthur vs Kayleigh: Who was right? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320340)

RhysJones 11-06-2017 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9351890)
She also called him ****,more than once,also a freak ,a wanker and weird,so I would say Arthur has every right to be pissed off.

Obviously you don't remember that she called him all those only AFTER he came for her saying she's not a woman, saying that she's jealous and calling her a ****

DouglasS 11-06-2017 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9351139)
Arthur,simply because all she did was go on a foul mouthed rant,argument lost

This.

LukeB 11-06-2017 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9351890)
She also called him ****,more than once,also a freak ,a wanker and weird,so I would say Arthur has every right to be pissed off.

He started it and he pissed her off first by his awful comments, that "you're not a woman" was bang out of order. You can't think Kayleigh will just stand there and take those ****ty comments. He can dish but can't take

DouglasS 11-06-2017 12:04 PM

She certainly wasn't acting lady like at all - she is far from a woman.

Charlotte is a proper woman, who has confidence and can tell people they're going too far without having to swear/shout/act like a madman

LukeB 11-06-2017 12:06 PM

wow who knew in 2017 a woman has to act like a certain way to be called a woman.

DouglasS 11-06-2017 12:06 PM

I would say the same about men - Tom does not act like a man should. I'd say Lotan acts well and like a man from what I've seen.

MrWong 11-06-2017 12:15 PM

Hard to say as I'm not even clear on what the argument was about.

Arthur kept his cool so I guess he won in the end.

Withano 11-06-2017 12:16 PM

Arthur cos im in love with him

Vanessa 11-06-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9352172)
Arthur cos im in love with him

Arthur always wins :love:

Chero 14-06-2017 09:08 AM

I voted Arthur, though I know this is a bit late, but I didn't know the series had started, so I've had to spend the last couple of days trying to catch up! Lots of times people will make fun of someone, and that person will not bring it up that they're bothered about it, because once people know it bothers you, then they have something to push your buttons with. If someone is constantly making fun of you, over something you really don't have any control over, like an accent, it's definitely bullying behavior, and if Arthur wasn't "white", it would probably be considered akin to racism. After all, he has no control over what station he was born into. He seems a lot more compassionate than many people, and in the end, he's a human being, just like the rest of us. I feel really sad that nobody saw his point of view; no one apologized to him for their behavior, and the bullying not only did not stop, but the shunning (also a form of bullying) began. Too bad he walked, as he was the best thing about this series in the first few episodes. I guess it's okay to bully white people, just not Indians.

Nancy. 25-06-2017 08:48 AM

:joker:
Arthur is hilarious. Love how he pushes their buttons and they fall for it every single time. Kayleigh is putrid. Can't stand the Cow.