ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Tom wanting to hide Arthur's clothes and moving his mattress (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320431)

DouglasS 11-06-2017 10:30 PM

It reminds me of how the housemates treated Shabaz, but also like Nathan said how Bex and that lot treated Mo was vile. Also like how Lesley treated Sam in BB6, hiding her makeup bag. Grim people

LukeB 11-06-2017 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9353942)
I don't think anyone will nominate him with him being the publics choice :bored:

it could have happened this week if the housemates asking tom things wasn't a flop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 9353973)
urgh why are the BB viewers so thirsty put any average looking white boy with a trendy haircut and a tattoo in there and they can literally get away with murder

exactly :joker: they should come on tibb and learn not to like on looks and understand whats happening. it would save them a lot of drooling.

Amy Jade 11-06-2017 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherryTango (Post 9353952)
Disappointed that no other housemate tried to stop them :/

Some said not to do it. I belive it was Lotan and Kayleigh.

cookiemonster 11-06-2017 10:50 PM

i don't like Tom either but can't blame him for wanting to do something after everything Arthur have done. i mean if you're gonna wind everyone up that much, people are gonna do something in retaliation

rionablue 11-06-2017 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9353851)
Did this remind you how Shahbaz was treated on big brother 7?

Tom obviously wanted to hide his clothes and move the mattress in a malicious way.He couldn't have been playing since he hates him.

I didnt like Arthur and quite liked Tom but what Tom did was wrong and wouldnt have achieved anything

Drew. 11-06-2017 10:59 PM

Can't believe this lot bullied him out of the house

RhysJones 11-06-2017 11:30 PM

After all the **** Arthur has done and said to every housemate in there bar Raph, he deserves what he gets. I'd have been there helping him move the mattress. Arthur thinks he can get away with everything and when someone does something he doesn't like he just runs off. Coward

Tom4784 11-06-2017 11:42 PM

He's a vile bullying homophobe that also has a problem with women.

He didn't respect Charlotte's personal boundaries after being told not to touch her multiple times and he evicted her mother to make her more vulnerable.

It doesn't surprise me one bit that he'd try to hide someone's clothes, he's a disgusting creature that thinks that everyone should dance to his tune.

Tom4784 11-06-2017 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhysJones (Post 9354116)
After all the **** Arthur has done and said to every housemate in there bar Raph, he deserves what he gets. I'd have been there helping him move the mattress. Arthur thinks he can get away with everything and when someone does something he doesn't like he just runs off. Coward

So you'd sink lower just to get even? That's just sad.

RhysJones 12-06-2017 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 9354131)
So you'd sink lower just to get even? That's just sad.

Don't come for me. If you're gonna be a bitch to me, I'm gonna be a bitch back, and if i were in that house. He'd piss me off so much. So yeah i would

Jordan. 12-06-2017 12:19 AM

It was childish but it's tit for tat cause Arthur also did a lot of childish things to intentionally annoy people in the house. None of them are in the right.

Novo 12-06-2017 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 9354130)
He's a vile bullying homophobe that also has a problem with women.

He didn't respect Charlotte's personal boundaries after being told not to touch her multiple times and he evicted her mother to make her more vulnerable.

It doesn't surprise me one bit that he'd try to hide someone's clothes, he's a disgusting creature that thinks that everyone should dance to his tune.

Found it very weird how Charlotte didn't react to him saying that her mum was childish and saying he was a bigger person on a eviction night when Mandy left, thought she would just blow at him for it because it was a bit disrespect saying that to someone after they had been evicted in that manner, probably just couldn't be assed with him paying her attention if she said anything

Mystic Mock 12-06-2017 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9353908)
Same, I would understand if it was Kieran because he is hot but Tom..hmm

What if it got Raph evicted!?:fist:

Mystic Mock 12-06-2017 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 9353978)
It reminds me of how the housemates treated Shabaz, but also like Nathan said how Bex and that lot treated Mo was vile. Also like how Lesley treated Sam in BB6, hiding her makeup bag. Grim people

Dennis and Alexandra were worse with Mo I thought.

Mystic Mock 12-06-2017 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 9354184)
It was childish but it's tit for tat cause Arthur also did a lot of childish things to intentionally annoy people in the house. None of them are in the right.

Arthur never destroyed people's beds.

armand.kay 12-06-2017 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 9354203)

and he never targeted anyone in a vindictive way

Mystic Mock 12-06-2017 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 9354204)
and he never targeted anyone in a vindictive way

Exactly, it was his gameplan to be a wind up merchant to the others, Tom and Kayleigh have took it a step further than everyone else has though.

azi 12-06-2017 01:22 AM

I really don't like him.

http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/sign...ic101194_1.gif

Jordan. 12-06-2017 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 9354203)

No he just verbally abused everyone at the drop of a hat and wasted their food.

Mystic Mock 12-06-2017 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 9354235)
No he just verbally abused everyone at the drop of a hat and wasted their food.

Food will get restocked by BB as they're not gonna let them malnurish if it's anything really important.

And tbf they've all been abusive this series so I don't get why Arthur was particularly a special case in the house?

jyunga 12-06-2017 01:58 AM

Tom's a twat but Arthur deserved everything he got. Come on, Arthur was just being a ****ing tool. There's a difference between winding people up and just being a prick. I mean, the whole "can i have a carrot big brother" after the talk with bb. He just trying to make tv and it's overboard and ****ing stupid now.

Amy Jade 12-06-2017 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 9354252)
Food will get restocked by BB as they're not gonna let them malnurish if it's anything really important.

And tbf they've all been abusive this series so I don't get why Arthur was particularly a special case in the house?

Just as food can get restocked beds can be remade.

I thought what Tom did was shady and personally I would have said to not do it but it's not like he destroyed his property.

chuff me dizzy 12-06-2017 07:52 AM

Lotan also removed his mattress ,what a vile pair of bullies they are, and the ones laughing and egging them on are equally as bad

chuff me dizzy 12-06-2017 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NovoBaratheon (Post 9354193)
Found it very weird how Charlotte didn't react to him saying that her mum was childish and saying he was a bigger person on a eviction night when Mandy left, thought she would just blow at him for it because it was a bit disrespect saying that to someone after they had been evicted in that manner, probably just couldn't be assed with him paying her attention if she said anything

Me too, if someone had spoken of my Mam like that I would have flipped my lid

Slevin 12-06-2017 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9354338)
Lotan also removed his mattress ,what a vile pair of bullies they are, and the ones laughing and egging them on are equally as bad

yep Lotan was involved as well. should i be surprised only Tom was being blamed til comment 48. probably not.:laugh: