ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Trump Offically Facing Obstruction of Justice Investigation!!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320664)

JTM45 15-06-2017 05:15 AM

Trump Offically Facing Obstruction of Justice Investigation!!!

Finally the US Treasonous Traitor Supreme Donald 'Pee Pee Boy' Trump is officially under investigation by Special Counsel Robert Mueller for Obstruction of Justice. He's also investigating those who may have been complicit in these crimes which covers most of Trumps minions.
He's also investigating Trumps fellonous Financial dealings.

Over the last few days Trump had been considering firing Special Counsel Robert Mueller to again attempt to derail the Investigation as it closes in on him and his cohorts. Apparently his 'advisors' have been desperately scrambling in an effort to get across to Trump how bad of an idea this is as it would only make him look even more guilty and give the Investigation further evidence of Trump's determination to obstruct justice.

Even if Trump had been dumb enough (and we all know that 'being incredibly dumb' is one of the few things Trump excells at!) to push ahead with this several experts in Political Law have pointed out that Congress could and almost definitely would simply turn around and appoint Robert Mueller as Independent Counsel so he could continue his work and under this Independent hiring of Mueller Trump would be 100% unable to fire Mueller again.

Even Trump's own Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who is in charge of the Russia investigation at the Department of Justice, and who appointed Mueller in the first place, now says that Trump flat out cannot fire Mueller under the law! Rosenstein said on Tuesday the legal position is that he’s the only one who can fire Robert Mueller and added that he would only do it for cause, and that he sees no legitimate cause.

One has to wonder why, if, as Trump himself claimed just last week and his daughter Ivanka parroted during her interview on comedy pseudo-News station Fox, he has been ''completely vindicated'' by James Comey's evidence (whilst also claiming that it was untrue, 'False', and that Comey was ''a leaker'', 'FALSE'!!!)given during his appearance before the Special Counsel Investigation. then why has Trump gone into such a complete state of mental freefall and started considering even more damning and desperate moves like firing Mueller ?

My personal guess is that he'll be looking at what his best way of removing himself from the situation is and how he can possibly minimize the reprocussions of everything he's done now that even he must surely be starting to realize is pretty much inevitable.
Stepping down is probably the most likely option for him so he can claim that he's doing it for health reasons and, as he's done every time his latest 'venture' has failed, he'll claim it as a success/win despite everything clearly showing the opposite.

Even if he does that, while he might be able to make some of the allegations against him go away, the financial stuff would be far harder to dodge as they're actual criminal allegations which can't be white-washed under the Political actions label.

So, it looks like we're finally a large step closer to being rid of this goon and his merry band of criminal side-kicks. Good riddance i say!!!!:dance:

nicole_burks 15-06-2017 05:16 AM

He's a ****ing idiot

And tbh he deserves whatever happens to him.

bitontheslide 15-06-2017 05:37 AM

I'm not sure the evidence is strong enough at this stage for it to be anything other than show boating.

JTM45 15-06-2017 05:53 AM

The evidence that's been seen is damning alone and we haven't got a clue what they've got on him that hasn't even seen the light of day yet.
I'm sure there'll be at the very least a few of his minions who'll be stepping over each other to get the best deal for spilling the tea on Donnie in return for leniancy once theyy realize that Don's been lying to them and it isn't, in fact, going to all go away if they all just deny, deny, deny. There's been much speculation that Michael Flynn may have already grabbed a deal. Roger Stone also handed over all the paper work and documentation they subpeona'd him for including his back and forth email communications with Guccifer 2.0, the hacker who hacked into the Democratic Party servers on behalf of the Russian Government.

I personally think there's gonna' be a mountain of documented evidence by the time everything's been gathered together from the many, many subpeona's sent out and witnesses lined up to appear.

Chero 15-06-2017 06:06 AM

I'd like to see them all go to prison. Unfortunately, the idea of Pence being in charge is not very palatable, either, tbh. His viewpoints are practically polar opposites to mine!

JTM45 15-06-2017 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chero (Post 9361589)
I'd like to see them all go to prison. Unfortunately, the idea of Pence being in charge is not very palatable, either, tbh. His viewpoints are practically polar opposites to mine!

Yeah, Pence is a super riight-wing evangelical religious zealot and would be just as bad as (if not worse than!) Trump. He's like Trump with a brain (of sorts).
It's very doubtful that they'd let Pence step into Trump's place though, as, if Trump's found guilty of the accusations it will alsmost automatically prove that Pence was complicit and either lied directly or knowingly covered-up some of Trumps lies.
I'm not at all sure what would happen as far as the US Government goes but they could pretty much have a cage full of budgies in the Oval Office doing a better job than this load of turds!:laugh:

smudgie 15-06-2017 10:24 AM

Something seriously wrong when a democratically elected President is allowed to act like a dictator.
Nobody should be above the law, be allowed to sack people who have them under investigation.
If they ever do get to the bottom of this, and can prove interference in any way swayed the vote then surely they need another election.

Niamh. 15-06-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 9361905)
Something seriously wrong when a democratically elected President is allowed to act like a dictator.
Nobody should be above the law, be allowed to sack people who have them under investigation.
If they ever do get to the bottom of this, and can prove interference in any way swayed the vote then surely they need another election.

Absolutely, no one wants his second in commend taking the reigns either

bitontheslide 15-06-2017 10:33 AM

He didn't know the system and how to play the games. He is also not the brightest penny in the bunch, so he probably thought, when I get to be president I can make all these bad things I have done go away ... all i need to do is tell so an so to stop doing that, and sack him.

It was always going to happen that he got called to account, and he's just not bright enough to get away with it.

LeatherTrumpet 15-06-2017 11:25 AM

The president previously said he had received private assurances from fired FBI Director James Comey that he was not personally under investigation as part of the probe. Comey confirmed that he provided those assurances in testimony he gave to the Senate Intelligence Committee on June 8.

That changed following Comey’s firing, sources told The Post.

The investigation into obstruction of justice into Trump started days after Comey was let go on May 9

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...port-says.html

:think: