ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Kayleigh Wants to Kill Charlotte Crosby (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320685)

DrunkerThanMoses 15-06-2017 12:34 PM

Wants to Kill Charlotte Crosby

Big Brother's Kayleigh Morris has said she would "literally kill" Charlotte Crosby if she had the chance.

The BBUK housemate has history with the former CBB star and isn't happy her pal Marnie Simpson is currently in the house.

Marnie is one of three celeb guests in the Big Brother house this week alongside Gemma Collins and Nicola McLean as part of a task.

Speaking to Gemma about her rivalry with Marnie, Kayleigh said today: "Her best friend, I'd literally kill if I had the chance to and so obviously I'm trying to distance myself."

"Why do you feel that way?" asked Gemma.

"[Charlotte] publicly humiliated me on TV," Kayleigh revealed.

"That's not Marnie's fault," Gemma pointed out.

"I don't have a problem with her," insisted Kayleigh, "But I'm unaware of how to feel about her because she's her best friend."

Gemma advised: "It'd be a shame for you to leave because you think that. There is no ill feeling from Marnie. It'd be a shame if you build things up."

Kayleigh and Marnie then faced off.

"The only reason I have a problem with you is the things you've said about Charlotte," Marnie told Kayleigh.

"Yeah, I've said some nasty things about her," admitted Kayleigh.

Marnie replied: "I don't know why, she's lovely."

But Kayleigh insisted: "She wasn't though, from what she done to me, I don't think that."

Big Brother 2017 airs tonight at 10PM on Channel 5.

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...-face-off.html

Nicky91 15-06-2017 12:35 PM

this i consider as a death threat :omgno:

so people consider this, when voting to save Kayleigh, that you're voting for a potential murderer

is this drama/entertainment, not for me :yuk:

Gusto Brunt 15-06-2017 12:36 PM

I doubt she means it. She's bad tempered but not a killer.

Vanessa 15-06-2017 12:36 PM

And she still has fans? :facepalm:

Nicky91 15-06-2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 9362134)
I doubt she means it. She's bad tempered but not a killer.

well if it's about Charlotte Crosby, she's serious

i would be so ashamed if i was a fan of her :facepalm:

Gusto Brunt 15-06-2017 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9362139)
well if it's about Charlotte Crosby, she's serious

i would be so ashamed if i was a fan of her :facepalm:

That if she does mean it, it's prison.:bawling:

Niamh. 15-06-2017 12:47 PM

What did Charlotte do?

DrunkerThanMoses 15-06-2017 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9362151)
What did Charlotte do?

No idea... tbh I dont know who she is really.

Nicky91 15-06-2017 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 9362152)
No idea... tbh I dont know who she is really.

the winner of CBB, Geordie Shore, i think it has something to do with Marnie, and Kayleigh who really has to mind her own business decides to speak on behalf of Marnie :facepalm:

what a moron she is :laugh:

Jase. 15-06-2017 12:52 PM

Evict out the back door and police questioning?

Vicky. 15-06-2017 12:54 PM

I want to know this story tbh. I am sure yesterday Kayleigh said her boyfriend had a tattoo of Charlotte on his leg?! WTF...

Amy Jade 15-06-2017 12:57 PM

Kayleigh is dating Charlotte's ex.

Charlotte says he cheated on her with Kayleigh and if course while Charlotte remains on good terms with the person who apparently cheated she is making Kayleigh out to be the devil.

I hate whrn women do that. Their partner owed her loyalty not Kayleigh.

Niamh. 15-06-2017 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9362181)

Charlotte says he cheated on her with Kayleigh and if course while Charlotte remains on good terms with the person who apparently cheated she is making Kayleigh out to be the devil.

I can understand still though why Charlotte would dislike her because of her being with her b/f but the fact that she's ok with the b/f kind of invalidates that too

Nicky91 15-06-2017 01:03 PM

Quote:

yes but she doesn't need to say things like wanting to kill Charlotte Crosby

death threats are so not necessary, and it makes you look unclassy

and this won't do you any favors for your ''fans'' :smug:

QueenCharley 15-06-2017 01:06 PM

A vote for her is a vote for a murderer. Wake up United Kingdom.

Locke. 15-06-2017 01:08 PM

This is Kayleigh's one redeeming quality

Nicky91 15-06-2017 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locke. (Post 9362208)
This is Kayleigh's one redeeming quality

if i'm Charlotte Crosby right now i would so stan freaking hard for votes to save all the other nominated hm's

it would be her own Kharma :joker:

Vicky. 15-06-2017 01:12 PM

Quote:

Oh yeah, its always the womans fault, not the guy who actually did wrong :bored:

Niamh. 15-06-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9362217)
Oh yeah, its always the womans fault, not the guy who actually did wrong :bored:

More the guys fault but it's not exactly a redeeming quality for the girl to sleep with someone who she knows has a partner.....especially if she actually knows that person too

rionablue 15-06-2017 01:14 PM

I have said several times I want to kill someone or could kill someone the phrase is used constantly. Marnie is vile and probably ASKED to go in there to rile Kayleigh and tell everyone she is a bitch. Marnie spouted on BBBOTS that she hates Kayleigh its obviously a big girlfest of bitchiness. If poeople think Kayleigh is bad BOTH Charlotte and Marnie are much much worse

rionablue 15-06-2017 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9362220)
More the guys fault but it's not exactly a redeeming quality for the girl to sleep with someone who she knows has a partner.....especially if she actually knows that person too

Marnie herself broke up another relationship. Pot kettle and black. Practise what you preach or say nothing PLUS its happening on BB every single year where people who have partners on the outside get it on

Niamh. 15-06-2017 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 9362225)
I have said several times I want to kill someone or could kill someone the phrase is used constantly. Marnie is vile and probably ASKED to go in there to rile Kayleigh and tell everyone she is a bitch. Marnie spouted on BBBOTS that she hates Kayleigh its obviously a big girlfest of bitchiness. If poeople think Kayleigh is bad BOTH Charlotte and Marnie are much much worse

They're all bad Riona, Kayleigh included

Withano 15-06-2017 01:16 PM

Theyre really devoted to pretending those scripted reality shows are real. Which I applaud in a way.

Niamh. 15-06-2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 9362227)
Marnie herself broke up another relationship. Pot kettle and black. Practise what you preach or say nothing PLUS its happening on BB every single year where people who have partners on the outside get it on

Honestly I don't care about Marnie I know nothing about her, my comment was in general about girls who do that so if Marnie also did it, then my point applies to her as well :shrug:

Vicky. 15-06-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9362220)

Well no its not but the woman is always made out to be the devil and the guy some poor thing who just couldn't resist someone throwing themselves at him. So bloody wrong. Whoever did the cheating is the bad one. Charlotte is an absolute idiot if she remains on good terms with the guy who cheated and hates Kayleigh for it.