ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   If Imran leaves... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320750)

Cal. 16-06-2017 11:16 AM

If Imran leaves...

What do you think Sukhvinder will do?

I think she'll either have a full on meltdown (lol nothing we haven't seen before) and be like **** it idc evict me and get evicted next week or she'll walk over the weekend.

Nicky91 16-06-2017 11:17 AM

he doesn't leave tonight

Charlotte will be evicted, it's so Obvious

jeez :rolleyes:

Cal. 16-06-2017 11:17 AM

Nicky stop it fgs.

Niamh. 16-06-2017 11:18 AM

I don't think so, not straight away anyway but I think if Sukhvinder gets evicted Imran will leave straight away

Amy Jade 16-06-2017 11:19 AM

Hopefully sukvinder would leave and we get miss Sue

Nicky91 16-06-2017 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 9364246)
Nicky stop it fgs.

i don't want to support a loser anymore, i've been there enough

i want to be on the side of the winners and legends for once :hee:

Withano 16-06-2017 11:20 AM

I think she'll stay, act similarly and lose the VTE 6 days later

Cal. 16-06-2017 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9364251)
i don't want to support a loser anymore, i've been there enough

i want to be on the side of the winners and legends for once :hee:

Stop bringing it up in every thread then. No one cares.

rionablue 16-06-2017 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 9364239)
What do you think Sukhvinder will do?

I think she'll either have a full on meltdown (lol nothing we haven't seen before) and be like **** it idc evict me and get evicted next week or she'll walk over the weekend.

She wont be able to function without him as she was constantly wanting re assurance from him and for him to echo everything she said. They are married 22 years???? I think they never ever do anything on their own without the other one being there. I would rather she go and see what HE does

Nicky91 16-06-2017 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 9364254)
Stop bringing it up in every thread then. No one cares.

i don't care about Sukh or Imran either, but at least they are more entertaining than the worst housemate ever Charlotte, just boring, she could rather be in another show on telly, non reality series

perhaps something what is related to her job Estate Agent, like selling houses some show like that would do well i think

Charlotte is just not the right person for a reality series, is that wrong, no she's well behaved, sweet and caring, just the opposite of the most BB housemates

i don't get why she ever wanted to do BB in the first place, perhaps do something outside your comfort zone, well a young girl like her shouldn't be in here, but enjoying her life while she's still young :D

Amy Jade 16-06-2017 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9364262)
i don't care about Sukh or Imran either, but at least they are more entertaining than the worst housemate ever Charlotte, just boring, she could rather be in another show on telly, non reality series

perhaps something what is related to her job Estate Agent, like selling houses some show like that would do well i think

Charlotte is just not the right person for a reality series, is that wrong, no she's well behaved, sweet and caring, just the opposite of the most BB housemates

i don't get why she ever wanted to do BB in the first place, perhaps do something outside your comfort zone, well a young girl like her shouldn't be in here, but enjoying her life while she's still young :D

Ermm weren't you asking people to vote for her yesterday?

y.winter 16-06-2017 11:30 AM

Nicky stop trolling. It's Georgina all over again. This is really annoying and don't bother with the "I'm sorry" thread ritual tomorrow. No one can take you seriously like that.

Nicky91 16-06-2017 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 9364267)
Nicky stop trolling. It's Georgina all over again. This is really annoying and don't bother with the "I'm sorry" thread ritual tomorrow. No one can take you seriously like that.

stop comparing Charlotte and Georgina to each other, Georgina's eviction was something unexpected to me and her

Charlotte's eviction is something i expect, at least she hasn't been a moaning minnie like Georgina :laugh:

i will stop trolling from now on, i will just enjoy my 3 faves in the house, but i feel Raphie could become a target now for the producers :worry:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 16-06-2017 12:03 PM

nicky you need to like

just chill

T* 16-06-2017 12:05 PM

Nicky this tradition of supporting someone, obsessing over them, spamming them in every thread and then abandoning them bc you think they're gonna be evicted and like... randomly insulting them too is really tiresome

Nicky91 16-06-2017 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T* (Post 9364303)
Nicky this tradition of supporting someone, obsessing over them, spamming them in every thread and then abandoning them bc you think they're gonna be evicted and like... randomly insulting them too is really tiresome

i know, but i just can't take the stress anymore :(

Cal. 16-06-2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T* (Post 9364303)

And then rinse and repeat for however long they stay.

Slevin 16-06-2017 01:07 PM

i was trying to remember who did that bs with Georgina last season. im at more times than not gone for a while so i forget.:laugh:

Nicky91 16-06-2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slevin (Post 9364395)
i was trying to remember who did that bs with Georgina last season. im at more times than not gone for a while so i forget.:laugh:

i became crazy by Georgina i think, but now i felt more stressed than relaxed

maybe at Team Raph i can feel more relaxed as i don't have to fear anything, we're the strongest team i think

just show respect to Charlotte, for not having been awful or a bully, just herself, the BB Queen of being normal, and Raphie is the BB King of being normal :D

Amy Jade 16-06-2017 01:52 PM

You'd never catch me abandoning Chanelle or Kayleigh like this :nono:

Nicky91 16-06-2017 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9364443)
You'd never catch me abandoning Chanelle or Kayleigh like this :nono:

i won't abandon Chanelle, Kayleigh or Raph like this, and i'm not really abandoning Charlotte, i just think it's useless supporting her :)

Amy Jade 16-06-2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9364448)
i won't abandon Chanelle, Kayleigh or Raph like this, and i'm not really abandoning Charlotte, i just think it's useless supporting her :)

Pretty much the whole forum hate Kayleigh but I still support her

Nicky91 16-06-2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9364456)
Pretty much the whole forum hate Kayleigh but I still support her

after Imran insulted her, i'm going on Team Kayleigh as well

but no hate on Charlotte, we like her but we just prefer others for the reality show, all the drama comes first at BB

and i simply adore your support for Chanelle, Team Channy is such a funny team name :love:

JTM45 16-06-2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9364461)
after Imran insulted her, i'm going on Team Kayleigh as well

Please don't do that Nicky!

Charlotte is an intelligent, classy woman.

Kayleigh is a trashy potty-mouth.:yuk:

Nicky91 16-06-2017 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 9364525)
Please don't do that Nicky!

Charlotte is an intelligent, classy woman.

Kayleigh is a trashy potty-mouth.:yuk:

with this new twist, i've got some hope again for my fave

i was like giving up and then come up with a twist

secret room perhaps, or celebs deciding who goes, if the latter goodbye Rebecca i think or Kayleigh and the odds could be right after all