ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Will the black community be disappointed this year ? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321509)

jennyfromtheblock8 23-06-2017 05:50 PM

Will the black community be disappointed this year ?

Hannah and Deborah I don't think are a good representation. They are both angry, agressive, argumentative and more. Where as the gay community I think will be proud of Raph as he is displaying far more postive traits I would say.

Gstar 23-06-2017 05:53 PM

They are not angry, aggressive and argumentative

bitontheslide 23-06-2017 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Germyle (Post 9384398)

yes they ****ing are

armand.kay 23-06-2017 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9384403)
yes they ****ing are

No they're not.

armand.kay 23-06-2017 05:55 PM

are the white community disappointed with all the white housemates who have actually been aggressive and got warnings for it?

jennyfromtheblock8 23-06-2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Maybe you missed some parts. As lots I have seen they are very angry and agressive. Fellow housemates have called them out on these traits so it's not just my subjective view.

Gstar 23-06-2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9384403)
yes they ****ing are

Joe's the aggressive one, and come correct before you swear at me

Gstar 23-06-2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 9384409)
are the white community disappointed with all the white housemates who have actually been aggressive and got warnings for it?

parmnion 23-06-2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Well debs aint...And that is a FACT.

chuff me dizzy 23-06-2017 05:57 PM

Why does EVERYTHING have to be about race or sexuality on this place ....Grow up ffs

bitontheslide 23-06-2017 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Germyle (Post 9384412)
Joe's the aggressive one, and come correct before you swear at me

i actually meant it as a joke ... fail on me :hee:

and just to clarify, i think there is much to much aggression across the whole house, its ridiculous, and the language is atrocious

armand.kay 23-06-2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyfromtheblock8 (Post 9384410)
Maybe you missed some parts. As lots I have seen they are very angry and agressive. Fellow housemates have called them out on these traits so it's not just my subjective view.

The same housemates who didn't call out Tom, Kieran, Chanelle and Kayleigh?

parmnion 23-06-2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyfromtheblock8 (Post 9384410)

They aint said deborah is...infact deborah did not receive a nomination this week even though 3 people had immunity..and suk and imrran along with keyleigh had gone.

Vicky. 23-06-2017 05:59 PM

I have discussed this with the hive mind of the black community and this is a negative.

pontyboi 23-06-2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

They really are and they allways throw the race card into arguments which automatically gives them an advantage. I wouldn't even bring their race into it usually but seeing as they are stuffing it down our throats how hard done by they are I do want them to get over it.

They are 2 girls who have grown up in the UK and are acting like they are living in 1950's America.

Ive said this before but I do feel that BB producers approached the so called minorities with a promise they would be in a house full of every different character from the UK and they were met with a bunch of ex reality stars and people with agents.

LeatherTrumpet 23-06-2017 06:09 PM

Quote:

:laugh2:

Vicky. 23-06-2017 06:11 PM

I wouldn't say Hannah was aggressive but argumentative and angry definitely. Hannah is only angry, not aggressive or argumentative as such.

Only aggressive ones in there (now) IMO are Chanelle and Tom.

Edit. Keiran comes across aggressive too at times.

LeatherTrumpet 23-06-2017 06:12 PM

i genuinely dont think Raph has done anything for the GC

in fact i suspect he has had a negative effect like Marco did

its been a backward step this year just like the sisters, sadly

bitontheslide 23-06-2017 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9384468)
I wouldn't say Hannah was aggressive but argumentative and angry definitely. Hannah is only angry, not aggressive or argumentative as such.

Edit. Keiran comes across aggressive too at times.

lotan is far from sweetness and light, and neither is joe

LeatherTrumpet 23-06-2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9384491)

Neither is Lenny Henry or Barry Gibb but what has that to do with the thread?

Vicky. 23-06-2017 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9384491)

I didn't say Lotan was sweetness and light, nor Joe :umm2: Did you read my post wrong?

bitontheslide 23-06-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9384498)
Neither is Lenny Henry or Barry Gibb but what has that to do with the thread?

i was adding to vicky's list, and its important to provide context because there are so many overly aggressive people in the house this year, its not an isolated case, far from it

Interestingly enough lenny henry and barry gibb are not part of this years cast

bitontheslide 23-06-2017 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9384502)
I didn't say Lotan was sweetness and light, nor Joe :umm2: Did you read my post wrong?

you said :

I was adding to your list of aggressive people as i think its nearly the whole house full

Vicky. 23-06-2017 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 9384505)
i was adding to vicky's list, and its important to provide context because there are so many overly aggressive people in the house this year, its not an isolated case, far from it

Interestingly enough lenny henry and barry gibb are not part of this years cast

I wouldn't say Lotan was aggressive tbh. Very nasty/bitchy at times but not aggressive. He barely even raises his voice

Joe I am not sure on as I do think he was 'squaring up' to Rebecca during that argument but I am told I am wrong. Besides that another one for the nasty list, and add moany and miserable to it too.

bitontheslide 23-06-2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9384524)
I wouldn't say Lotan was aggressive tbh. Very nasty/bitchy at times but not aggressive. He barely even raises his voice

Joe I am not sure on as I do think he was 'squaring up' to Rebecca during that argument but I am told I am wrong. Besides that another one for the nasty list, and add moany and miserable to it too.

i think its the worst year for nastiness, swearing and aggression, and while we could single one or 2 out as instigators, it has infected the whole house, and is affecting (nearly) everyones behaviour