ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Looks like the Public really didn't like Isabelle's role model comment (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322161)

Novo 27-06-2017 10:37 PM

Looks like the Public really didn't like Isabelle's role model comment

In the argument with Lotan.

Think the only chance she has now is if someone gets an awful edit tomorrow and Thursday but a lead that big with so many people up is going to be a mountain to overturn

Has justice for Lotes prevailed?

Jase. 27-06-2017 10:38 PM

It PISSES me the hell off that Isabelle's probably going to go just because she had the balls to not take any **** from a roided up dickhead of a man. We should be applauding her behaviour/rewarding it by keeping her in, but nope, the SCUM public strike once again.

LeatherTrumpet 27-06-2017 10:40 PM

LOTAN redemption is real

The GBP won't stand for a foul mouthed parent slanderer

Glenn-C 27-06-2017 10:42 PM

You're giving the GBP too much credit. These are the same people who voted for Helen and Bear to win and for Tom to go in. They don't like Isabelle because she's upset their precious man candy and isn't as classy as they'd like

Kazanne 27-06-2017 10:44 PM

She doesn't help herself,she has just said on Bots she likes causing arguments after Chanelle asked her what she was scribbling out on a piece of paper and her and Chanelle whispering and giggling,wonder who she will target

Time 27-06-2017 10:45 PM

My god people are way too sensitive. How was it even offensive?

LeatherTrumpet 27-06-2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Defizo (Post 9401429)
You're giving the GBP too much credit. These are the same people who voted for Helen and Bear to win and for Tom to go in. They don't like Isabelle because she's upset their precious man candy and isn't as classy as they'd like

No one likes a wee girl who uses the cword to impress fools.

They like an educated girl like Sav

Vicky. 27-06-2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ja$e (Post 9401389)
It PISSES me the hell off that Isabelle's probably going to go just because she had the balls to not take any **** from a roided up dickhead of a man. We should be applauding her behaviour/rewarding it by keeping her in, but nope, the SCUM public strike once again.

OK can we please stop comments such as these. Insulting voters is insulting members also and its really annoying. Same with the 'cat ladies' thing. I should be infracting for these comments rather than speaking about it as we have said so many times that comments such as this aren't acceptable and are basically baiting.

Withano 27-06-2017 10:54 PM

Probably people confusing it with vts god bless them :(

sampvt 27-06-2017 10:55 PM

Simple.......... the GBP dont like slappers, yes i called her a slapper because she fits the profile and its her own fault. Dancing like she did, foul mouthed, bringing kids into it, deliberately trying to cause arguments, dressing like a prozzie and painting herself orange, AND SHE BEEN IN THERE A COUPLE OF DAYS. She might be fooling a few, but not me or seemingly the GBP.

Screw all these forum polls they are emotionally twisted and represent nobody as the people that vote on polls dont need to pay real money.

HBIC 27-06-2017 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9401565)
Simple.......... the GBP dont like slappers, yes i called her a slapper because she fits the profile and its her own fault. Dancing like she did, foul mouthed, bringing kids into it, deliberately trying to cause arguments, dressing like a prozzie and painting herself orange, AND SHE BEEN IN THERE A COUPLE OF DAYS. She might be fooling a few, but not me or seemingly the GBP.

Screw all these forum polls they are emotionally twisted and represent nobody as the people that vote on polls dont need to pay real money.

if that's the case then why did Helen win bb15?

girlfighter1992 27-06-2017 10:58 PM

She isn't as innocent as her all her fans think she is she is massive gameplayer and knows exactly what she is doing. I think now because they have announced she is leading she wont go unfortunately.

sampvt 27-06-2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBIC (Post 9401581)
if that's the case then why did Helen win bb15?

DUH....she got more votes than anyone else and gelled with an audience that liked her. The forums hated her, but once again, the forums are never right.

I backed Kieran to make the finals, ellie to be top woman and sucky to walk. Every time I hear people slagging my picks off, I feel safe.

Ant. 27-06-2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9401565)

Mate I don't know what your point is in the first place but it wouldn't matter if I did when you're saying things like this

HBIC 27-06-2017 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9401609)
DUH....she got more votes than anyone else and gelled with an audience that liked her. The forums hated her, but once again, the forums are never right.

I backed Kieran to make the finals, ellie to be top woman and sucky to walk. Every time I hear people slagging my picks off, I feel safe.

but she had all the characteristics of housemates you said the GBP don't like. so by that logic, she should not have won.

Locke. 27-06-2017 11:01 PM

Everyone has known all along that the public would take Lotan's side in the fight the other night, not a surprise at all to see these voting statistics

Amy Jade 27-06-2017 11:02 PM

Is 'cat ladies' not just a name given to people on fb whos profile pics are of their dogs/cats?

I've never used it as a derogatory word. Just like I am seen as the teenybopper vote because I am a teenage girl.

Mystic Mock 27-06-2017 11:02 PM

35% Want Isabelle out, 65% don't want Isabelle out.

She's basically got a die hard cult of the popular clique's fans rally all their votes onto Isabelle, if that's all the damage that the popular clique can do when targeting one Housemate then Savannah really will be in trouble tomorrow when the Outsiders fans whack the votes her way.

Greg! 27-06-2017 11:03 PM

Only 35% want her out. You're always going to have a few bad apples! The rest recognise her excellence.

Vicky. 27-06-2017 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locke. (Post 9401621)
Everyone has known all along that the public would take Lotan's side in the fight the other night, not a surprise at all to see these voting statistics

I think you need to change your sig :laugh:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9401626)
Is 'cat ladies' not just a name given to people on fb whos profile pics are of their dogs/cats?

I've never used it as a derogatory word. Just like I am seen as the teenybopper vote because I am a teenage girl.

Cat ladies is used year in year out as an insult.

I am genuinely shocked that you thought the bolded part :laugh:

LeatherTrumpet 27-06-2017 11:07 PM

Quote:

The public will back a family man over a home wrecker any day

Locke. 27-06-2017 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 9401630)
35% Want Isabelle out, 65% don't want Isabelle out.

She's basically got a die hard cult of the popular clique's fans rally all their votes onto Isabelle, if that's all the damage that the popular clique can do when targeting one Housemate then Savannah really will be in trouble tomorrow when the Outsiders fans whack the votes her way.

35% is a lot in an 11 person vote Mock

Ant. 27-06-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locke. (Post 9401672)
35% is a lot in an 11 person vote Mock

I'm ngl I thought you meant only eleven people voted, and I wouldn't put it past there only being eleven votes by eviction time

rusticgal 27-06-2017 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9401451)
She doesn't help herself,she has just said on Bots she likes causing arguments after Chanelle asked her what she was scribbling out on a piece of paper and her and Chanelle whispering and giggling,wonder who she will target

I guess she has to make herself relevant again...she's an odd cookie. She isn't a girls girl...she looks so miserable most of the time. Even in the diary room with Chanelle and Ellie she looked like she didn't want to be there when they are obviously trying to involve her. The only time she looked happy was when she was chatting to Kieron..surprise surprise. She hasn't got time for anyone really...her best buddy in there is Chanelle and she couldn't even remember her name...:laugh:
She's a bitch...

rusticgal 27-06-2017 11:19 PM

Quote:

I thought most people disliked Lotan...maybe it was her comment that did it.
Mind you when Lotan threw his glass/cup/water at Chanelle etc...she just laughed. Maybe she laughed because she got the response she wanted but laughing when others suffered his wrath because of what she said seemed a bit callous..