ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   i'm sorry... i just don't get raph's popularity (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322324)

TomC 28-06-2017 10:43 PM

i'm sorry... i just don't get raph's popularity

i am sorry to all the people who love him on here, but I just can't warm to him.

it comes between the awkward fake laugh, the annoying diary room entries and the whispering. oh, and he's simply pretty boring :worry:

does anyone get where i'm coming from? i just feel perplexed

Vanessa 28-06-2017 10:45 PM

He's a nice genuine guy. Also quite fun when we get to see him. I like him a lot! :hee:

TomC 28-06-2017 10:45 PM

it also annoyed me when he said how sad he found the divide, when he was the one who constantly reinforced it to the sisters and public

Vanessa 28-06-2017 10:46 PM

Even Kieran was talking about the divide. So it's not just Raph. Othera also talk about it.

Niamh. 28-06-2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomC (Post 9405508)
it also annoyed me when he said how sad he found the divide, when he was the one who constantly reinforced it to the sisters and public

Master game player, create the divide and then be the hero by uniting them. Genius.

Vanessa 28-06-2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9405521)
Master game player, create the divide and then be the hero by uniting them. Genius.

This, but he's nice as well and he's having fun.

TomC 28-06-2017 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9405521)

that's all very well but it doesn't make me want to vote to give him £100,000!

Vanessa 28-06-2017 10:50 PM

The constant talk about sex is getting boring for me. I like that Raph doesn't do that.

Niamh. 28-06-2017 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomC (Post 9405541)
that's all very well but it doesn't make me want to vote to give him £100,000!

Makes me want to give £100,001 tbh!

Shaun 28-06-2017 10:55 PM

That's fair. I can get why his awkwardness isn't 100% endearing. I'd be lying if I said I'd never had a problem with him lol but he's a nice guy and I'd rather nice guys won.

Vanessa 28-06-2017 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 9405625)
That's fair. I can get why his awkwardness isn't 100% endearing. I'd be lying if I said I'd never had a problem with him lol but he's a nice guy and I'd rather nice guys won.

He's so sweet, I think it's endearing :love::love:

Vanessa 28-06-2017 10:57 PM

Omfg the panel was loving Raph. John wants him to win! :dance:

rusticgal 28-06-2017 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomC (Post 9405508)

Didn't he create The Outsiders...he encouraged it more than anyone :shrug:

Mystic Mock 28-06-2017 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomC (Post 9405491)
i am sorry to all the people who love him on here, but I just can't warm to him.

it comes between the awkward fake laugh, the annoying diary room entries and the whispering. oh, and he's simply pretty boring :worry:

Tbf Raph is awkward on here, nice but awkward.

And just because he isn't doing all of the TOWIE routines doesn't make him boring imo.

Ch5 always do this type of thing to the Raph's of the show.

T* 28-06-2017 11:32 PM

AT the start I really didn't like him but I started warming to him and warming to him and now chanelle and him are my top 2, I like him because he's actually normal

Jordan. 28-06-2017 11:33 PM

I like him but him not being there would have little impact

chuff me dizzy 29-06-2017 09:11 AM

He's done nothing, he will be remembered as the little creep who told tales ,hardly BB royalty

Vanessa 29-06-2017 09:12 AM

Raph to win :hugesmile:

LeatherTrumpet 29-06-2017 09:21 AM

I note that the fandom for him has fallen off a cliff on Tibb as the initial "omg he is on tib and he is gay" thing (not that a being gay or on tibb is bad) has worn off and people get to see the real him (pretty dull, in awe of a strong women, no real interest in talking to anyone else). His nervous laugh and non-Britishness leave many feeling unrelatable to him.

I am sure he is a nice guy but he is hardly Brian Dowling or Cameron Stout.

bitontheslide 29-06-2017 09:25 AM

Quote:

you are not alone, completely agree

Gusto Brunt 29-06-2017 09:46 AM

Quote:

I agree. :)

Vanessa 29-06-2017 09:48 AM

I like him, because he's being himself. He's playing the game, but at the same time he's a nice guy and also he's having fun in there. Plus I find him adorable. The way he goes all shy when sex is mentioned is endearing to me.

andybigbro 29-06-2017 09:51 AM

A lot of his popularity is due to him being a member in here. It's natural and expected for his forum friends to support him.
On top of this, I think he is doing a great job, is a genuinely nice guy, and he's living his dream being on BB and it's really refreshing seeing someone normal on the show.

I wish him all the best, and I'll continue to support him. I hope he wins. I've put a bet on and I'd like to win

#TeamRaph :hee:

Vanessa 29-06-2017 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andybigbro (Post 9406755)
A lot of his popularity is due to him being a member in here. It's natural and expected for his forum friends to support him.
On top of this, I think he is doing a great job, is a genuinely nice guy, and he's living his dream being on BB and it's really refreshing seeing someone normal on the show.

I wish him all the best, and I'll continue to support him. I hope he wins. I've put a bet on and I'd like to win

#TeamRaph :hee:

He hasn't got a bad bone in his body :love:

Babayaro. 29-06-2017 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 9406700)
I note that the fandom for him has fallen off a cliff on Tibb as the initial "omg he is on tib and he is gay" thing (not that a being gay or on tibb is bad) has worn off and people get to see the real him (pretty dull, in awe of a strong women, no real interest in talking to anyone else). His nervous laugh and non-Britishness leave many feeling unrelatable to him.

I am sure he is a nice guy but he is hardly Brian Dowling or Cameron Stout.

Good ****ing job he isn't!