ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Chanelle Disgusting behaviour (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322338)

rionablue 28-06-2017 10:59 PM

Disgusting behaviour

So Chanelle has many fans in here and Isabelle is growing in popularity Well I think that them pissing in the hot tub is totally unacceptable when others might be using it. And its not the first time Chanelle has done it. Its unhygienic and downright unacceptable. They aren't toddlers that have just been potty trained and had an accident. And Isabelle pissing the bed like that stupid bitch Charlotte a few years ago. They are f ucking adults and should at least think of others. If there is a danger they might piss in the hot tub GO TO THE FU CKING TOILET FIRST YOU MORONS. Sickening

Amy Jade 28-06-2017 11:01 PM

Sometimes i wee in the shower

rusticgal 28-06-2017 11:07 PM

They are just Chavs...they think it's funny. It's not.

Mystic Mock 28-06-2017 11:08 PM

I don't like the pissing in the pool either, it's why I can't support Chanelle despite being one of the bigger characters for this series.

And Isabelle was out to shoot herself in the foot tonight, I don't know why.

smudgie 28-06-2017 11:11 PM

I am not convinced she wet the bed.
Her knickers were dry plus she had to hunt for the little spillage.
Might be a little fib going on there.:laugh:

Alf 28-06-2017 11:14 PM

I think Chanelle is a good character, at times she can be funny. But also at times, she tries a little too hard.

Her potty mouth will be her downfall.

Kazanne 28-06-2017 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 9405783)
I am not convinced she wet the bed.
Her knickers were dry plus she had to hunt for the little spillage.
Might be a little fib going on there.:laugh:

The wee probably dried in as she was in bed

mr rochester 28-06-2017 11:22 PM

Not sure if Chanelle ever stops acting. I find her a bit disengenious.

azi 29-06-2017 03:53 AM

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...2907553-15.gif

JerseyWins 29-06-2017 04:55 AM

Is it really good for your skin though?

LeatherTrumpet 29-06-2017 08:16 AM

what was worse if raph still in the pool doing his nervous laugh too spineless to get out and say ew. he literally is terrified of isabell and the twins

awful

Jedman 29-06-2017 08:19 AM

Raph shares a bed with chanelle so he's probably used to it by now.

sampvt 29-06-2017 08:50 AM

She is sitting in the voting just outside the area that she would make the finals, thats what I would be worried about if i was a chanelle fan. She is a chav and chavs dont gel with the voting public no matter what or how popular she is and Kieran beating Raph is also a wake up call.

chuff me dizzy 29-06-2017 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 9405683)
So Chanelle has many fans in here and Isabelle is growing in popularity Well I think that them pissing in the hot tub is totally unacceptable when others might be using it. And its not the first time Chanelle has done it. Its unhygienic and downright unacceptable. They aren't toddlers that have just been potty trained and had an accident. And Isabelle pissing the bed like that stupid bitch Charlotte a few years ago. They are f ucking adults and should at least think of others. If there is a danger they might piss in the hot tub GO TO THE FU CKING TOILET FIRST YOU MORONS. Sickening

They know by doing filthy things like this it gives them camera time ,and he's as bad Raph staying in the hot tub .....dragged up the lot of them :idc:

Sophia. 29-06-2017 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 9406564)

It apparently is :joker:

Nicky91 29-06-2017 09:46 AM

yeah and it's so immature behaviour as well :laugh2:

Vanessa 29-06-2017 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedman (Post 9406645)
Raph shares a bed with chanelle so he's probably used to it by now.

No wonder he has such great skin ;)

bitontheslide 29-06-2017 09:52 AM

The show just doesn't rank as entertainment for me. I watch occasional snippets now, will probably catch the end of the eviction show to see who has got the boot, but I'm not particularly interested in watching a show that for the most part makes me cringe

fitz2k2 29-06-2017 11:27 AM

didn't big brother her warn her about peeing in the pool before?

Nancy. 29-06-2017 11:29 AM

It makes you wonder what they're going to do next. Start sh!tting in trifles and serving them up to the rest of the house?

BBDodge 29-06-2017 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 9406564)

Compared to fake tan, yes.

Similar colour.

parmnion 29-06-2017 12:19 PM

Pity isobella will probably leave tonight.

I was starting to see cracks in her and chanelles friendship...she wasnt happy with chanelle grassing her up to savannah for pissing in the hot tub.

waterhog 29-06-2017 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 9405683)

riona my darling - relax - you are going to get that heart pumping.

I no its not nice but even when you go swimming you no someone will have done it.

to make you feel better - someone did not peee on my poem they done a no2 - now that is health and safty. :hehe: