ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   BB is going to DIE in the ratings tonight (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322400)

T* 29-06-2017 01:47 PM

BB is going to DIE in the ratings tonight

In Love Island, 11 new people are going in, the villa is being split into two (there's a brand new villa they're going to reveal) and it all happens tonight...
In BB, 4 new people arrive and 1 nominated housemate goes.
Sue could increase the ratings just by being there but people are definitely gonna be tuning into LI :worry:

Greg! 29-06-2017 01:48 PM

Noah Fence but there's a ratings thread where people are already talking about this

Epic. 29-06-2017 01:49 PM

All the easier for the forum to save Isabelle then :joker:

BBDodge 29-06-2017 01:49 PM

Sue will be the final nail.

armand.kay 29-06-2017 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 9407145)

Izzy fans are probs the LI demographic tho :(

Livia 29-06-2017 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg! (Post 9407144)
Noah Fence but there's a ratings thread where people are already talking about this

LOL.... Noah Fence... I like that, I'm nicking it.

This is the first time I have not watched a series. I just couldn't bring myself to produce any enthusiasm for it at all. It'll be the same as last year... they'll do the same tasks... the same twists... the same desperate air-heads... I have really missed not being on the forum though. I may have to tune in just to take part on here.

Amy Jade 29-06-2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 9407158)

This is the first time I have not watched a series. I just couldn't bring myself to produce any enthusiasm for it at all. It'll be the same as last year... they'll do the same tasks... the same twists... the same desperate air-heads... I have really missed not being on the forum though. I may have to tune in just to take part on here.

Please do!

You better like Miss Chanelle!

supertv247 29-06-2017 01:57 PM

TBH I've been saying for a few weeks now that I don't think Love Island directly affects the BB ratings anyway. Whether it's clashing, on after, or on a Saturday when there's NO love island, BB has been consistent in itself the whole time. The highest it got for a few weeks on Sundays Big episode was also the same night love island hit a new series high so

T* 29-06-2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg! (Post 9407144)

You didn't have to read it lovey!

RichardG 29-06-2017 01:59 PM

It'll probably get 700k-800k same as it always gets

armand.kay 29-06-2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

after BB14 I started only watching the beginning of a series and then getting really bored and turning off after 3 weeks but last year was really good and it got me exited about bb again.

LeatherTrumpet 29-06-2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Good idea

just to fill you in

the 2 sisters are sullen passive aggressive and aggressive troublemakers

ralph is like mr burns from the simpsons in that ep when he was out of it on drugs, he is a trump voter and thinks he is Einstein

ellie is lovely

so is charlotte

channell and isabelle are common oiks who pee in the pool and fart

Tom and Keiron are geordie shore types

Vintage Joe is quite funny and looks like a naked Egyptian Pharoe

Savanna will probs go tonight but she is small and irish and not too much else

BOOOM you are now up to date

MrWong 29-06-2017 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 9407145)

Oh yes. Good point :cheer2:

Cal. 29-06-2017 02:04 PM

Poor her I guess

armand.kay 29-06-2017 02:08 PM

Surprised c5 hasn't done a twist like this before. Splitting the house up and putting a bunch of housemates in on both sides seems like such a c5 thing to do.

T* 29-06-2017 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 9407215)
Surprised c5 hasn't done a twist like this before. Splitting the house up and putting a bunch of housemates in on both sides seems like such a c5 thing to do.

They've had it in earlier series' (I think BB3) and turf wars was a little bit like it
But yeah they could at least try it

Barry. 29-06-2017 02:11 PM

naked attraction too is on lol.

armand.kay 29-06-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T* (Post 9407221)
They've had it in earlier series' (I think BB3) and turf wars was a little bit like it
But yeah they could at least try it

No I mean like on LI they're gonna put the girls and boys in two different villas and putting in literally a new cast of boys and girls :laugh:

its so ridiculous but I'm surprised c5 didn't think of it first.