ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Savannah confirms clique is fun crowd. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322527)

Jedman 30-06-2017 02:33 AM

Savannah confirms clique is fun crowd.

So on bbots savannah said that the clique are the fun crowd who don't take things seriously whereas the outsiders are the game players who are being overly serious.

This does seem to be the case.

armand.kay 30-06-2017 02:40 AM

because she's not bias at all...

reece(: 30-06-2017 02:58 AM

Oh, well i'll take her word for it then!

jennyjuniper 30-06-2017 03:01 AM

She was hardly a barrel of laughs was she.

DrunkerThanMoses 30-06-2017 03:14 AM

Coming from her miserable boring self?

Mystic Mock 30-06-2017 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 9410461)
because she's not bias at all...

This.

She tried to justify Lotan being vile to Isabelle in the interview with Emma aswell.

vesavius 30-06-2017 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedman (Post 9410459)
So on bbots savannah said that the clique are the fun crowd who don't take things seriously whereas the outsiders are the game players who are being overly serious.

Well, it does seem to be backed up what we see.

The only fun one of the 'outsiders' has been Chan, before Isabelle turned up anyhow. She has been forced into an alliance with boring people, which is kind of why I laugh when some talk about hoe 'close' her and Raph are, but you can tell even she was only there because she needed allies.

I mean, what's the real alternative to the clique? To sit in the bedroom and moan about the clique and the divide?

armand.kay 30-06-2017 04:08 AM

Imo both groups do have fun with each other i just identify more with Chanelle, Deborah and hannah's humour and fun. Hannah I actually find hilarious when she's not getting into an argument with someone, I think a lot of her jokes go over most people's heads because they find her annoying already. Chanelle is just so fab like I feel like I would get on with her so much I'm o el of Raph.

Vanessa 30-06-2017 04:26 AM

She was always moans about something. Hardly a barrel of laughs herself. :joker:

Kazanne 30-06-2017 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedman (Post 9410459)

Yes,you can see it if you allow yourself,they play and banter quite a lot,the others tend to sit on their pissy beds bitching:hehe:

Kazanne 30-06-2017 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9410480)
She was always moans about something. Hardly a barrel of laughs herself. :joker:

We saw her laughing quite a lot in her best bits,not everything is shown,at least she doesn't turn on her mates over nothing.

Nicky91 30-06-2017 06:53 AM

i agree with Savannah then :)

Northern Monkey 30-06-2017 06:54 AM

We already know this?

LeatherTrumpet 30-06-2017 06:58 AM

We all know this as we watch. There is zero fun with the vile sisters and their lapbitch Raph

vesavius 30-06-2017 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 9410475)
i just identify more with... Deborah and hannah's humour and fun. Hannah I actually find hilarious when she's not getting into an argument with someone

I need an example, I just haven't seen this at all.

Jedman 30-06-2017 07:17 AM

I think raph needs to step up as the new leader of the clique as the new alpha now lotan has gone.

Lewismacfarlane 30-06-2017 07:20 AM

Ellie to win

MrWong 30-06-2017 07:28 AM

Issy is funnier than the entire clique so no.

Cal. 30-06-2017 07:29 AM

Doesn't translate that way on screen. But then again depends what you see as 'fun'.

BBDodge 30-06-2017 07:34 AM

We knew that from the HL shows anyway.

But posters on forums tend to back the more obvious gameplayers, the self-declared outsiders.

JTM45 30-06-2017 08:31 AM

So the person who was competing with Charlotte for the most boring person in the house and just got evicted tells you that she and her clique are really actually super fun and entertaining and you believe her ?

The same girl who tried to justify Luton's actions in her exit interview but by the time she got to the BOTS studio she said he seemed to have changed her opinion on him ?

Hmmmmm.....yeah. You can try and paint it with your agenda but i'll stick to the truth thanks!

Does 'fun' mean the same thing as 'embarassingly fake' 'cause if it does then yeah, Ellie comes across as a really 'fun' person. :laugh:

Kazanne 30-06-2017 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 9410576)
Issy is funnier than the entire clique so no.

I agree,that tan is hilarious,other than that how is she funny,she hardly cracks a smile unless she has caused a row.:shrug:

Kazanne 30-06-2017 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 9410666)
So the person who was competing with Charlotte for the most boring person in the house and just got evicted tells you that she and her clique are really actually super fun and entertaining and you believe her ?

The same girl who tried to justify Luton's actions in her exit interview but by the time she got to the BOTS studio she said he seemed to have changed her opinion on him ?

Hmmmmm.....yeah. You can try and paint it with your agenda but i'll stick to the truth thanks!

Does 'fun' mean the same thing as 'embarassingly fake' 'cause if it does then yeah, Ellie comes across as a really 'fun' person. :laugh:

You don't know it's the truth,you weren't in the house so impossible for you to say,I'll take the word of someone that was in there and from what I have seen.

Ashley. 30-06-2017 08:47 AM

Same with BB13. The insiders were the fun group. But it doesn't mean they were enjoyable to watch.

MrWong 30-06-2017 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9410674)
I agree,that tan is hilarious,other than that how is she funny,she hardly cracks a smile unless she has caused a row.:shrug:

Weird SOH :D

I'm talking about her bluntness, her completely ignoring BB's brief to spread love and happiness to instead grill the hm's on who they like/want evicted. Effortlessly dismantling the alpha. Her sexy dance, Her poem for Chan. etc.. Also she's smiled plenty of times - Last night's highlights is the easiest example to jog your memory, live feed too :wavey: