ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   People like raph who make roll ups like they are making a joint. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322905)

storybrooke 04-07-2017 12:10 PM

I never noticed that he did this, this info is enlightening

T* 04-07-2017 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9422033)
To you maybe, to me its not.

That's not concerning at all then

Vanessa 04-07-2017 12:14 PM

Oh he's so evil because of the way he makes a roll up. I've heard it all now :rolleyes:

joeysteele 04-07-2017 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9421775)
You couldn't make it up. Next it will be how he sits, how he eats and so on :joker:

That wouldn't surprise me in the least Vanessa :joker:,honestly it gets more petty by the hour.

Littlegreen 04-07-2017 01:05 PM

He smokes with Kieran and Charlotte, so maybe he does it to pass the time in there. It's not like they have books to read, is it?

Vicky. 04-07-2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 9422030)
Or just buy long skins and save yourself the hassle

Even with the long ones my attempts look like a very bumpy twig :(

Best to just have someone with you who can actually make them. When I was at school, the only one of us who didn't smoke dope was the designated joint maker :D He made them much better than any of us

If Raph wasn't making a huge rollup...then I don't understand this thread at all :suspect:

Shaun 04-07-2017 06:58 PM

"like he is making a joint"

no comment

Glenn-C 04-07-2017 07:01 PM

....really?

parmnion 04-07-2017 09:37 PM

See...he looked like an idiot sat on the bedroom floor cross legged with all the parrafinalia around him....its a roll up fgs...

Niamh. 04-07-2017 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9424274)
See...he looked like an idiot sat on the bedroom floor cross legged with all the parrafinalia around him....its a roll up fgs...

He's making rollies :/

Littlegreen 04-07-2017 09:47 PM

Quote:

How else should he make them, standing on his head?

Give it a rest.

Vicky. 04-07-2017 10:07 PM

Quote:

Being..papers, filter and tobacco? :suspect:

Yeah sorry I am not getting this at all

Ashley. 04-07-2017 10:09 PM

Get the paraphernalia out?

Chero 04-07-2017 10:13 PM

Dude, many of us learned how to roll pot by buying a big can of tobacco, and making ourselves roll it all up. (Afterwards, you'd figured it out by then!) Of course, many people never learn to roll, which is why I got high for free so often once I'd figured it out. And there is no correct way. The correct way is whatever works. (Now that the cigarette tax has skyrocketed, I can even roll tobacco by hand with a filter! :D Necessity is the mother of invention. And many kids who smoke don't even have to figure out how to roll tobacco, as they manage to get tailor-mades.

parmnion 04-07-2017 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9424527)
Being..papers, filter and tobacco? :suspect:

Yeah sorry I am not getting this at all

Cant he just like do it in thirty seconds at most...its annoying as hell if you are sat in a room with someone as inept as him...just roll it..simples, sitting there like mother superior.

All the poking, whats that all about? Who pokes in the filter?

He just looks like a pathetic kid to me. One trying to act cool by showing off that he can make a joint instead of actually just rolling the bloody rollie..

Niamh. 05-07-2017 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9424791)
Cant he just like do it in thirty seconds at most...its annoying as hell if you are sat in a room with someone as inept as him...just roll it..simples, sitting there like mother superior.

All the poking, whats that all about? Who pokes in the filter?

He just looks like a pathetic kid to me. One trying to act cool by showing off that he can make a joint instead of actually just rolling the bloody rollie..

My husband used to smoke rollies when he used to smoke and he would sit and make a days worth sometimes :shrug: What does "who pokes in the filter" supposed to mean? How else are you supposed to get the filter in? :/

Lstan 05-07-2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9421702)
Makes you look like a stupid little boy on national telly...its not cool and doesnt make you look like a great thinker as you sit crossed legged poking down the filter smoothing out the edges..it makes you look like an arsehole.

For someone who doesnt do drugs how comes you know so much about them? And why do you care?

(Before I get an angry response I'll say im just saying, I am taking your word on this as I wouldnt know tbh)

parmnion 05-07-2017 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9425185)
My husband used to smoke rollies when he used to smoke and he would sit and make a days worth sometimes :shrug: What does "who pokes in the filter" supposed to mean? How else are you supposed to get the filter in? :/

You shove it at the end of the baccy and roll it all up at the same time...

Niamh. 05-07-2017 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9425351)
You shove it at the end of the baccy and roll it all up at the same time...

That's the way you make them though? What's wrong with doing it the other way? :laugh:

parmnion 05-07-2017 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9425359)
That's the way you make them though? What's wrong with doing it the other way? :laugh:

Cause all you would do is either poke a hole in the filter or have to add an extra papér...:shrug:

Its not rocket science.

Niamh. 05-07-2017 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9425363)
Cause all you would do is either poke a hole in the filter or have to add an extra papér...:shrug:

Its not rocket science.

No you wouldn't, anytime I ever rolled a cigarette and I've always put the filter in after and neither of those things happened

parmnion 05-07-2017 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9425369)
No you wouldn't, anytime I ever rolled a cigarette and I've always put the filter in after and neither of those things happened

Because you aint sitting crossed legged with all the paraphinalia around you trying to look like you are making a joint.:smug:

Niamh. 05-07-2017 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9425381)
Because you aint sitting crossed legged with all the paraphinalia around you trying to look like you are making a joint.:smug:

oh for Gods sake, paraphernalia :laugh:

DrunkerThanMoses 05-07-2017 11:05 AM

Have raph haters really resorted to this to criticize him? Oh dear what an reach, next it will be how he smokes is all wrong.....

Niamh. 05-07-2017 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 9425406)
Have raph haters really resorted to this to criticize him? Oh dear what an reach, next it will be how he smokes is all wrong.....

He smokes his cigarette like he's shooting heroin :nono: