ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Chanelle vs Simone - who was right? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323392)

Epic. 09-07-2017 09:48 AM

Chanelle vs Simone - who was right?

Poll coming shortly.

And my answer is CHANELLE of course. Simone was a blatant liar and i'm proud Chanelle didn't rise to her bait to unleash anger on her

sampvt 09-07-2017 09:58 AM

Simone was sent in there to do a hatchet job on someone and she has started on Chanelle. was she right, of course not, but we dont know what coaching they are getting from behind the scenes, but she went in soft and came out softer with the patronising act that made Chanelle look very silly. I think all of the 4 newbees are acting out scripts or following storylines designed by the prods.

Cherie 09-07-2017 10:01 AM

Both although it does seem as was explained at the end Isabelle and Chanelle asked Simone about good pranks and when she obliged with the "pee in a can and put it on the side" they ran with it and said she was going to do it when it was clearly just a response to a question.

They are angling for her nomination this week which is a given now, hope Isabelle joins her though

andybigbro 09-07-2017 10:20 AM

Chanelle

Simons lied about doing thingss, and she is so annoying. I think she is vicious and if it was on the outside she would react much more aggressively.

Cherie 09-07-2017 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andybigbro (Post 9437204)
Chanelle

Simons lied about doing thingss, and she is so annoying. I think she is vicious and if it was on the outside she would react much more aggressively.

Chanelle and Isabelle also lied as they said Simone was going to pee in the can, when she wasn't or didn't, she was just responding to a question. Chanelle has no problem peeing in the pool when others are in it, all 3 are idiots hope they are all up this week

sampvt 09-07-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9437209)
Chanelle and Isabelle also lied as they said Simone was going to pee in the can, when she wasn't or didn't, she was just responding to a question. Chanelle has no problem peeing in the pool when others are in it, all 3 are idiots hope they are all up this week

I think they should put sue simone and chanelle up this week in a double and after simone is saved she can wave the 2 of those headcases goodbye with a patronising smile, :dance:

Nancy. 09-07-2017 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9437209)

:dance: Yes, Simone didn't actually say she was going to do it, it was a suggestion, whereas the other two went ahead and pissed in the hot tub and was prepared to let everyone sit in it. Hypocrites.

Nicky91 09-07-2017 10:43 AM

Simone was awesome, but this might put her up for eviction, but i don't care, if you don't dare anything, you're not a good housemate :D

Epic. 09-07-2017 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 9437233)
Simone was awesome, but this might put her up for eviction, but i don't care, if you don't dare anything, you're not a good housemate :D

Thank you for completely missing the point of the poll

Nicky91 09-07-2017 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 9437244)
Thank you for completely missing the point of the poll

:joker: :joker: :joker:

Simone just isn't a bad lady, she doesn't deserve to be hated :(

azi 09-07-2017 11:37 AM

Simone is a psycho.

RhysJones 09-07-2017 12:12 PM

I love Chanelle and Isabelle but they didn't come across great in this episode

Epic. 09-07-2017 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhysJones (Post 9437335)
I love Chanelle and Isabelle but they didn't come across great in this episode

I still don't understand why so many people are saying that, even including fans of them. I thought they handled everything very well :shrug: . Can you elaborate?

Withano 09-07-2017 12:21 PM

Chanelle on the whole.. but she should have dropped it a lot sooner

LukeB 09-07-2017 12:22 PM

Chanelle! Simone lost when she goaded Chanelle and tried to play victim.

fitz2k2 09-07-2017 03:29 PM

Well it all started with Izy.I thought eh biggest snitch in the house was raph,but izy takes the cake. YOu tell izy something.She will run to chanelle automically. I can def see why kiearn would never go back to her.

Greg! 09-07-2017 03:36 PM

Chanelle OBVIOUSLY

MrWong 09-07-2017 03:40 PM

Chanelle.

Simone took it to weird places when she invited Chan to hit her :umm2: