ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   u turn on deborah/hannah (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323437)

susie q 09-07-2017 09:22 PM

u turn on deborah/hannah

For the first time on the channel 5 series of BB I have done a complete u turn on a housemates. I started off not liking Hannah very much, I found her a bit to full on and quite annoying with all her singing. Deborah just faded into the background, and was in danger of joining Charlotte by becoming just 'wallpaper'. However this past week or so they fast becoming my favourites. Particularly loved them in tonights hi lights. They were brilliant in the task, especially Deborah, in the task and the diary room afterwards.

Hannah was probably the most mature & sensible at dealing with the arguement between Chanelle & Simone. She comes across as quite 'motherly' too, which they probably need in the house.

Has anyone else ever done a complete u turn on housemates past or present?

Kazanne 09-07-2017 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 9438423)
For the first time on the channel 5 series of BB I have done a complete u turn on a housemates. I started off not liking Hannah very much, I found her a bit to full on and quite annoying with all her singing. Deborah just faded into the background, and was in danger of joining Charlotte by becoming just 'wallpaper'. However this past week or so they fast becoming my favourites. Particularly loved them in tonights hi lights. They were brilliant in the task, especially Deborah, in the task and the diary room afterwards.

Hannah was probably the most mature & sensible at dealing with the arguement between Chanelle & Simone. She comes across as quite 'motherly' too, which they probably need in the house.

Has anyone else ever done a complete u turn on housemates past or present?

Yes the year Helen went in ,I really disliked her for weeks and about halfway through I saw things in her that made me think about her differently, at the end I really liked her and wanted her to win. and she did.

Cherie 09-07-2017 09:29 PM

Hannah, Debs, Tom and Kieran didn't like any of them now my faves :love:

DouglasS 09-07-2017 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9438442)
Hannah, Debs, Tom and Kieran didn't like any of them now my faves :love:

I'm liking Tom and Kieron more also, and disliked them both when Lotan and Savannah were in the house.

Also like Deborah so much more she is my fave with Raph

MB. 09-07-2017 09:32 PM

That's the spirit :clap1:

parmnion 09-07-2017 10:47 PM

Really like raph and issy from the monent each of them.went in....seen a naaty and hypocritical side to both since then so thoae 2 and channelles getting on my moobs as well now..tom and kieron are going the opposite to them even thougj ive kinda like tom from the off..always liked debs..always will.