ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Andrew and Isabelle, I feel bad for them (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323589)

Lstan 11-07-2017 09:40 PM

and Isabelle, I feel bad for them

Whenever this task comes up in BB its always pretty selfish and housemates dont think ahead, i remember last year when housemates blamed the last few people for the drainage forgetting they also contributed to the failure of the task.

south12345 11-07-2017 09:46 PM

Isabelle I can understand but as for Andrew, hes only been in the house 10 days. I bet hes been away on holiday longer and been away from family. Bet he don't start bloody crying and waling like a bloody kid when he gets home....pathetic drama queen.

Lstan 11-07-2017 10:19 PM

Hmm good point, but still, sue was just as dramatic but at least she got to see her pooch! (inb4 euphemism jokes)

south12345 11-07-2017 10:33 PM

Sue was plain selfish....

MrWong 11-07-2017 10:37 PM

Poor Isy :bawling:

Hannah, Tom and Ellie used up loads of the time and Sue was ****ing ridiculous.

Withano 11-07-2017 10:43 PM

They were the winners tonight :clap1:

BBDodge 11-07-2017 10:46 PM

BB was always going to have the final 2 stand there with power only for 1 of them.

Andrew could have taken his letter, would have made no difference. Sue's dog was irrelevant.

rusticgal 11-07-2017 10:47 PM

Don't know why everyone is fretting really...we all know these tasks are deliberate to see how selfish or thoughtful people can be....and we all know that Isabelle and Andrew will have their moment or another opportunity.

SteveG2688 11-07-2017 10:47 PM

Yea i felt bad for them both too.

Niamh. 12-07-2017 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by south12345 (Post 9443989)
Isabelle I can understand but as for Andrew, hes only been in the house 10 days. I bet hes been away on holiday longer and been away from family. Bet he don't start bloody crying and waling like a bloody kid when he gets home....pathetic drama queen.

Exactly, it wasn't even them in r/l it was a flippin letter, get a grip man

Nicky91 12-07-2017 09:08 AM

poor Issy indeed, so glad she got a hug from Charlotte :lovedup:

DrunkerThanMoses 12-07-2017 09:10 AM

Sue was very selfish, and Andrew (altough dramatic over it) was very selfless, I dont think any of the second chances should have gone for it as they have been there for 10 days, while others have been there longer. I prefer Izzy to CHarlotte but I think seeing as Charlotte has been there longer it was only right she got the visit.

Nicky91 12-07-2017 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 9445032)
Sue was very selfish, and Andrew (altough dramatic over it) was very selfless, I dont think any of the second chances should have gone for it as they have been there for 10 days, while others have been there longer. I prefer Izzy to CHarlotte but I think seeing as Charlotte has been there longer it was only right she got the visit.

yeah i agree, i also would've allowed Charlotte to have her visit, but it was polite of Charlotte to ask Isabelle to pull the cord if she wanted

Paula D 12-07-2017 09:30 AM

Whatever time everyone spent on that task it was always going to come down to a final 2 having to choose. It's not like they had a scientific meter measuring. It was completely down to BB. :laugh:

chuff me dizzy 12-07-2017 09:36 AM

Issabelles was a lovely, thoughtful gesture and selfless, Andrews on the other hand was to grab camera time ,totally different

Nicky91 12-07-2017 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9445071)
Issabelles was a lovely, thoughtful gesture and selfless, Andrews on the other hand was to grab camera time ,totally different

yep, i can now see Charlotte not nominating Isabelle anymore i think, cause of this lovely gesture of Issy :)

Garfie 12-07-2017 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 9445032)

I think both Isabelle and Andrew were selfless, and even though, as you correctly say Andrew was overly dramatic about it, that doesn't take away from the fact he chose to forego his reward.

Isabelle definitely deserves respect for her decision and the way she handled herself. She has shown what a truly decent person she is, as she sounded as if she needed some reassurance and support when she was in the diary room earlier. Credit to Isabelle.

BBDodge 12-07-2017 06:44 PM

Andrew could have taken his. Would have made no difference at all.

Vicky. 12-07-2017 06:59 PM

I feel bad for Isabelle..but lets not pretend the house wont have a secret mission to win her her prize. Probably the same for Andrew tbh. And anyone making out Andrew turned his down for selfless reasons rather than for the attention is utterly kidding themselves :laugh:

I feel bad for Sue, who is getting the full blame when 2 other housemates who had been there only 10 days took their prize...when their prizes were just letters rather than actual visits. Not that Sue seems to care much mind.