ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Confusion Confusion (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323650)

Paula D 12-07-2017 03:47 PM

Confusion Confusion

So we're only going to get 2 nominees tonight, does the vote then open? If so is that only for tomorrow's backdoor eviction?

Then will they re-open the lines after tomorrow nights show?

My poor head. It's Wednesday and we don't know what's happening. It's not right. :laugh::laugh:

Vicky. 12-07-2017 03:49 PM

When Rylan first mentioned this on BOTS you know, I don't remember exactly what he said but I swear it came across as if there would be an eviction without a public vote as I remember saying to my husband that they are brave risking that again after the Jason/Lateysha thing as a fave could well go again.

Not sure if I misheard what he said, or if they have added in this public vote after seeing who was up :laugh:

supertv247 12-07-2017 03:50 PM

Nobody knows. I don't know how we can vote for someone to leave tomorrow if we don't know who's up until tomorrow.
Unless it's like Love Island and they open the vote during tomorrow's show for an hour at like half 10 then someone is evicted out the back at like midnight?

Nicky91 12-07-2017 03:52 PM

i think we are getting 2 nominees from today's hunt task, meaning 4 are up for eviction i think

one will leave backdoor, and one will leave through live eviction

Paula D 12-07-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supertv247 (Post 9445643)
Nobody knows. I don't know how we can vote for someone to leave tomorrow if we don't know who's up until tomorrow.
Unless it's like Love Island and they open the vote during tomorrow's show for an hour at like half 10 then someone is evicted out the back at like midnight?

Ah that would be cruel. Imagine. Few drinks, ready for bed, alright, out you go. :laugh::laugh:

Littlegreen 12-07-2017 03:54 PM

I was thinking "the hunt" will keep going until Thursday night. Thursday's backdoor eviction will be a result of the last hunt game... the public will be voting for Friday's eviction.

But then why would Emma be entering the house? Arrrgh

Ellen 12-07-2017 03:55 PM

I thought the HM's that were not up had to vote on who should leave via the backdoor :shrug:

Nicky91 12-07-2017 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellen (Post 9445654)
I thought the HM's that were not up had to vote on who should leave via the backdoor :shrug:

that would make more sense i agree

chuff me dizzy 12-07-2017 04:03 PM

I think the producers are waiting to see who's up before they decide what comes next

thisisdanny 12-07-2017 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula D (Post 9445639)
So we're only going to get 2 nominees tonight, does the vote then open? If so is that only for tomorrow's backdoor eviction?

If it's a double then more than 2 will be nominated, plus C5 don't like head to head evictions. It all depends who's nominated, then they'll make whatever rules they want up to save the good housemates

SteveG2688 12-07-2017 05:40 PM

I just assumed the people up for eviction would be dealt with on Friday and tomorrows eviction or back door eviction would be down to the task. The housemates of friday may have to pick someone out of the bottom 2 with the fewest votes or something.

Paula D 12-07-2017 06:15 PM

Yes but when do the voting lines open? Given that we're only officially being given 2 tonight?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

SteveG2688 12-07-2017 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula D (Post 9445893)
Yes but when do the voting lines open? Given that we're only officially being given 2 tonight?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Probably from tomorrow nights highlights show. Im sure they have done that before in the past and only had an overnight vote.

supertv247 12-07-2017 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveG2688 (Post 9445906)
Probably from tomorrow nights highlights show. Im sure they have done that before in the past and only had an overnight vote.

But they can't open the vote tomorrow night before we know who's been evicted tomorrow. We won't know who's evicted until Friday, so that's the earliest they could open the vote

Vanessa 12-07-2017 06:28 PM

Maybe whoever leave tomorrow is not by public vote.

SteveG2688 12-07-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supertv247 (Post 9445923)
But they can't open the vote tomorrow night before we know who's been evicted tomorrow. We won't know who's evicted until Friday, so that's the earliest they could open the vote

I dont think the person going tomorrow will be one of the people nominated. I think once your nominated you no longer take part in the hunt, at least thats what it looks like in some of the pics from today on another thread. It will be part of the hunt task that gets rid of the housemate through the back door i recon and if the 3 that are up (or 4) are not playing the task due to being nominated it wont be one of them.