ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Chanelle back on track? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323882)

supertv247 14-07-2017 11:20 PM

Chanelle back on track?

Chanelle was firm favourite to win before (and my personal favourite) but in the past week or so she's gotten a bit too much, slipped in the Odds and a lot of people have started going off her. It's mainly been because of Simone & Sue and everything they've caused, so now that they've gone and she's had a bit of a sock being in the brink of eviction, do you think she'll reign it in again and be her old funny self that had her as favourite to win? I can see it happening..

Epic. 14-07-2017 11:25 PM

Charlotte will be a very prickly thorn in her side

Paula D 14-07-2017 11:29 PM

Nah, I'm going off her rapidly. Getting too full of herself. Even in the diary room, going on about Sue and Simone being up for eviction as if she wasnt.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

rusticgal 14-07-2017 11:31 PM

I have never liked her...I have never found her funny and she has exposed her true colours. She's a nasty bit of work who tries to cover it up with her fake attention seeking ways.
Now that Sue and Simone have gone she will go back to her diva role...I do wonder how she will feel about Isabelle being saved over her...will it affect their relationship..I don't know. However she has clearly lost public support. She didn't like her Alpha female slot being taken from her..she handled it badly.

Parallel 14-07-2017 11:31 PM

I generally like Chanelle, but I think I rate most of the others in her group over her now (Issy, Raph, The Sisters). I'm glad she's providing entertainment but I haven't managed to buy into her character yet.

BigBrotherfan4ever 14-07-2017 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9454757)
I have never liked her...I have never found her funny and she has exposed her true colours. She's a nasty bit of work who tries to cover it up with her fake attention seeking ways.
Now that Sue and Simone have gone she will go back to her diva role...I do wonder how she will feel about Isabelle being saved over her...will it affect their relationship..I don't know. However she has clearly lost public support. She didn't like her Alpha female slot being taken from her..she handled it badly.

Great post 100% agree with you

rusticgal 14-07-2017 11:37 PM

Her cutting nasty comments are always cast off as 'a joke'...but you can tell by the look on her face that they are anything but a joke.

fitz2k2 14-07-2017 11:37 PM

Quote:

Bingo!!!! I never liked her either.I wanted her gone weeks ago.Dumbass hosuemates like izy n raph continue to lick her ass.Raph is the guy that hats being around people that talk about sex.Yet he hangs with Chanelle who talks about sex and farting.Izy just copies whatever chanelle does

Locke. 15-07-2017 12:20 AM

I don't think so. She has some kind of weird problem with Hannah that she keeps bringing up despite being friends, plus Charlotte so far has done a decent job of keeping her in place. If she makes the final she might still just about win but she's definitely still in danger while it remains vote to evict.

Vanessa 15-07-2017 04:07 AM

I like her and I hope she makes the final. But this week I don't think they have normal nominations. It looks like they're related to the prize fund task . Maybe anyone who takes the money has to go up? Would be a great twist, I think.

Cherie 15-07-2017 04:32 AM

Quote:

:clap1:

camertone 15-07-2017 06:39 AM

:evilgrin::evilgrin:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9455049)
:clap1:

azi 15-07-2017 08:17 AM

I honestly never thought she could win. I always said if she's in the final she will get 3rd. Deborah or Issy are winning this.

But no matter what happens Chan will be a legend. She made the series. The best HMs don't always win.

rionablue 15-07-2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supertv247 (Post 9454737)
Chanelle was firm favourite to win before (and my personal favourite) but in the past week or so she's gotten a bit too much, slipped in the Odds and a lot of people have started going off her. It's mainly been because of Simone & Sue and everything they've caused, so now that they've gone and she's had a bit of a sock being in the brink of eviction, do you think she'll reign it in again and be her old funny self that had her as favourite to win? I can see it happening..

My dislike of Chanelle has nothing to do with any other housemate. I liked her for the first week or so but since then she has been an attention seeking vain bitchy little madam. Hopefully she will slip even further. Her and Andrew are my least favourite housemates as well as No BALLS Raph

Underscore 15-07-2017 09:16 AM

Public starting to see through her conniving ways and about time

Adamw92 15-07-2017 12:23 PM

She was always destined to finish 3rd or lower </3

azi 15-07-2017 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underscore (Post 9455237)
Public starting to see through her conniving ways and about time

"about time"? :skull: You liked her too and just recently took her name out of your sig.

Vanessa 15-07-2017 03:46 PM

Without Chanelle this show would have been so dull. She has made me laugh so much. What a great girl she is and love Raph too :love:

Nicky91 15-07-2017 03:47 PM

ugh as much as i hate saying it but she's doing a good job then

RhysJones 15-07-2017 10:30 PM

She has been great up until this week, but I do think she will redeem herself but she has dented her chance of winning

SteveG2688 15-07-2017 10:59 PM

I dont think i will go back to liking her again. Not now its been shown how nasty she can be and how 2 faced she is. I recon she will start with Charlotte now and she will continue to dig herself a hole. You can see people in tonights ep are getting sick of how loud she is so i bet she will be up again.

Paula D 15-07-2017 11:26 PM

Nah, I'm bored of the attention seeking now. I love how Chanelle sticks up for the underdog but apart from that she does my head in.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

reece(: 15-07-2017 11:33 PM

Fully over ha.

Adamw92 15-07-2017 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9455773)
Without Chanelle this show would have been so dull. She has made me laugh so much. What a great girl she is and love Raph too :love:

Yes! I shiver just thinking about how crap this series would have been without her.