ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Kieran Extremely insensitive? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324450)

Mystic Mock 20-07-2017 01:07 AM

Extremely insensitive?

Not long after Andrew evicted Sam, Sam and Ellie went out into the Garden, and then you have Kieran coming out saying to them with a massive smile on his face "this is why you should've pressed the buzzer as people are playing the game" which I do get Kieran's point on that, but considering that he is suppose to be Ellie's friend and her Showmance partner is sitting right there not long after he has been voted out, you would think that Kieran would be more sensitive to the situation as the "Mr Nice Guy" of the series.

Tbf I could be being harsh as I don't like Kieran very much, but I just think that he was being a twat to Sam personally during that conversation as if it was me I wouldn't want someone gloating about how I should've pressed the Buzzer right to my face like that.

What did you guys think?

Withano 20-07-2017 01:13 AM

Yeh noticed that too. Hes a dick.

RhysJones 20-07-2017 01:23 AM

Sam was a total idiot for not pressing the buzzer, Kieran said what everyone was thinking

Garfie 20-07-2017 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 9469380)
Not long after Andrew evicted Sam, Sam and Ellie went out into the Garden, and then you have Kieran coming out saying to them with a massive smile on his face "this is why you should've pressed the buzzer as people are playing the game" which I do get Kieran's point on that, but considering that he is suppose to be Ellie's friend and her Showmance partner is sitting right there not long after he has been voted out, you would think that Kieran would be more sensitive to the situation as the "Mr Nice Guy" of the series.

Tbf I could be being harsh as I don't like Kieran very much, but I just think that he was being a twat to Sam personally during that conversation as if it was me I wouldn't want someone gloating about how I should've pressed the Buzzer right to my face like that.

What did you guys think?

I don't much like Kieran either and I think I missed this bit, so I guess it depends on how Kieran was saying it. Was he gloating or was he trying to suggest he didn't want Sam evicted?

Either way, Sam suggested he felt stupid enough for not pressing the button- calling himself thick, etc- so he probably didn't need this pointing out.

I felt quite sorry for Sam when he was criticising himself, and he is clearly not a bad person, so if Kieran was gloating I agree he was out of order.

bitontheslide 20-07-2017 06:39 AM

its only a game ... what's to be sensitive about. People taking it way to seriously.

hijaxers 20-07-2017 06:42 AM

Well as they said on BBOTS last night Kieran was mainly pissed off he didn't get a chance to press the button but i did think it was nasty of him to go straight to Sam and rub it in when it was only just dawning on Sam that he had not thought about the consequences of the game.

Garfie 20-07-2017 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hijaxers (Post 9469514)
Well as they said on BBOTS last night Kieran was mainly pissed off he didn't get a chance to press the button but i did think it was nasty of him to go straight to Sam and rub it in when it was only just dawning on Sam that he had not thought about the consequences of the game.

Poor Sam. He really is quite slow at processing information. It was sad to see him beating himself up about this when it eventually dawned on him. I actually felt for him, as he's not a bad person at all.

Kazanne 20-07-2017 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfie (Post 9469503)
I don't much like Kieran either and I think I missed this bit, so I guess it depends on how Kieran was saying it. Was he gloating or was he trying to suggest he didn't want Sam evicted?

Either way, Sam suggested he felt stupid enough for not pressing the button- calling himself thick, etc- so he probably didn't need this pointing out.

I felt quite sorry for Sam when he was criticising himself, and he is clearly not a bad person, so if Kieran was gloating I agree he was out of order.

I didn't think Keiran was gloating at all,i think he was trying to tell Sam he should have pressed the button instead of thinking of others as that is what most would have done and because he didn't do that he was in the situation he is in now.Nothing malicious with Keiran

Vanessa 20-07-2017 07:17 AM

I do like Kieran, but that was insensitive. Poor Sam.

rusticgal 20-07-2017 09:24 AM

Sams an idiot...he has been since he entered the house. He latched onto Ellie and hasn't really interacted with the other housemates. What an idiot not pressing that buzzer...probably focusing too hard on looking like the nice guy and too thick to realise the consequences of not pressing it.
We can all see Sam really isn't that interested in Ellie...and No doubt Ellie's friends in there see it too...
Kieron may have been having a slight dig... I don't think Ellie's friends think much of him.

Littlegreen 20-07-2017 09:54 AM

It's lad banter, he was taking the piss.

Northern Monkey 20-07-2017 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhysJones (Post 9469398)
Sam was a total idiot for not pressing the buzzer, Kieran said what everyone was thinking

Yep :thumbs:

Paula D 20-07-2017 10:30 AM

I don't think Kieran was being malicious. I think he was just stating the obvious really.

LeatherTrumpet 20-07-2017 10:35 AM

Keiron is just a bit more savvy than Sam

Underscore 20-07-2017 10:51 AM

Reminds me of Deana when she was drunk saying to Luke S you should've been a bit quicker

joeysteele 20-07-2017 11:01 AM

Quote:

What did you guys think?

I think Keiran went in like a bulldozer and could have maybe expressed a more empathetic viewpoint.

Not meant malicious and maybe upset he missed out on the chance.
Which I think myself,for both he and Raph, was very wrong unless to in fairness have been made, both he and Raph were made immune from being evicted too by who did press the button.

Keiran isn't known for thinking too deeply before acting so perhaps reflecting on how Sam was feeling,would have been appropriate.

rionablue 20-07-2017 11:33 AM

Quote:

What did you guys think?

I like Kieran and have since the start. He hasn't been in any way offensive and contrary to what some people believe he has stuck with his friends throughout. I think Kieran was right in saying they should have hit the button as they might have a chance to evict Andrew or split up the bedroom group. Kieran and Issy are the only two left in there that I like to a degree but this series has been one of the worst ever

Withano 20-07-2017 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 9470121)
. Kieran and Issy are the only two left in there that I like to a degree

Your profile favourite is Kayleigh?! What kind of characters were you hoping for :omgno: