ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Raph telling Hannah to leave (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324560)

RhysJones 21-07-2017 12:13 AM

Raph telling Hannah to leave

Why when Andrew was dying Raph's hair, did he tell Hannah to get like he owned the bloody place. What was so bad about someone being there and then asking Andrew to do it in the toilet with him. All slightly bizarre, rude and immature i think

Jordan. 21-07-2017 12:14 AM

A girl needed to highlight in peace

http://oi56.tinypic.com/jinx91.jpg

SarenaW 21-07-2017 12:15 AM

I think he was afraid of being teased by her or making comments about Andrew's crush on him. He just wanted to get his hair done and get out of there without it being made into a deal.

Vicky. 21-07-2017 12:15 AM

Yeah was really weird :laugh:

Ant. 21-07-2017 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarenaW (Post 9473041)
I think he was afraid of being teased by her or making comments about Andrew's crush on him. He just wanted to get his hair done and get out of there without it being made into a deal.

Wasn't it Hannah that held Raph to help Andrew lick his ear? In that case, I can see why he might be wary of being alone with the two of them, but part of me doubts that's the reason. I am curious though, since he's established he's close with Hannah - definitely more so than Andrew

Mystic Mock 21-07-2017 12:58 AM

Raph was rude.

Tbf to him though I bet that he didn't expect Andrew to use it as a nomination reason afterwards.:joker:

Withano 21-07-2017 01:04 AM

So weird

Remember when Tim used to shave his chest under the bedsheets so people wouldnt know he was ginger

Paula D 21-07-2017 02:59 AM

I thought it was very rude and weird.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Vanessa 21-07-2017 03:35 AM

Raph a secret ginger? :laugh:

arista 21-07-2017 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarenaW (Post 9473041)

yes Hannah - Trouble

church freak

Vanessa 21-07-2017 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilbro (Post 9473113)
Wasn't it Hannah that held Raph to help Andrew lick his ear? In that case, I can see why he might be wary of being alone with the two of them, but part of me doubts that's the reason. I am curious though, since he's established he's close with Hannah - definitely more so than Andrew

I think so. Look what happened the last time D:

chuff me dizzy 21-07-2017 08:13 AM

How bloody arrogant and rude ? Who does he think he is ? and she's "supposed" to be his friend, his mask slipped last night and behind it was ugliness and nastiness Oh and a ginger hair dye

Nicky91 21-07-2017 08:15 AM

wow Raph, i like this side from him :hee:

joeysteele 21-07-2017 08:45 AM

It came across a little bizarre.

However as has been pointed out he had an incident before with both Andrew and Hannah as to the locking incident.

Also being a prankster he may have felt a prank was coming possibly.
Anyway letting Andrew do his hair was maybe not his best idea anyway.
He might have wanted to press Andrew more on the his friendship with Charlotte incident.

A bit bizarre, ammunition for the tear him to pieces brigade.
However all that,I'd have let Hannah stay but I wouldn't have let Andrew do my hair anyway.

It all pales big-time by the exchange later between Hannah and Andrew later.

Paula D 21-07-2017 08:48 AM

I notice a distinct lack of Raph defence on this one, thank god. That's a good thing, people are finally realising that no he's not perfect and in fact that he has quite a nasty side.

chuff me dizzy 21-07-2017 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 9473594)
It came across a little bizarre.

However as has been pointed out he had an incident before with both Andrew and Hannah as to the locking incident.

Also being a prankster he may have felt a prank was coming possibly.
Anyway letting Andrew do his hair was maybe not his best idea anyway.
He might have wanted to press Andrew more on the his friendship with Charlotte incident.

A bit bizarre, ammunition for the tear him to pieces brigade.
However all that,I'd have let Hannah stay but I wouldn't have let Andrew do my hair anyway.

It all pales big-time by the exchange later between Hannah and Andrew later.

He left himself wide open for it Joey ,the spite in his eyes was not the image he usually rams down our neck of a little boy lost

chuff me dizzy 21-07-2017 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula D (Post 9473595)
I notice a distinct lack of Raph defence on this one, thank god. That's a good thing, people are finally realising that no he's not perfect and in fact that he has quite a nasty side.

Indefensible

Paula D 21-07-2017 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9473597)
Indefensible

Jaysus chuff, we're agreeing a lot this morning. :joker:

Something is wrong.

Paula D 21-07-2017 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9473596)
He left himself wide open for it Joey ,the spite in his eyes was not the image he usually rams down our neck of a little boy lost

And his "why are you here?". Who the fook does he think he is?

chuff me dizzy 21-07-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula D (Post 9473604)
And his "why are you here?". Who the fook does he think he is?

I would have sat there if I had been Hannah and let him flounce off to the toilet with his "mate"

Underscore 21-07-2017 09:04 AM

He's so rude to ma sistas

Littlegreen 21-07-2017 09:08 AM

Raph I believe is naturally Auburn (you can see it in the light).

- Why do you think Hannah was asking Raph "Is this your natural hair colour?"...

She was attempting to embarrass/belittle him, as he was dying his hair brown to cover the red tint.

Morgan. 21-07-2017 09:09 AM

It wasn't rude or nasty. He was just wanting his hair done alone, and besides maybe he needed to talk to Andrew about something. And Hannah was practically interrogating him about his natural colour.

Littlegreen 21-07-2017 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9473597)
Indefensible

"Indefensible"

Sure because we actually have to defend somebody wanting to have their hair coloured in private?

Morgan. 21-07-2017 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlegreen (Post 9473626)
Raph I believe is naturally Auburn (you can see it in the light).

- Why do you think Hannah was asking Raph "Is this your natural hair colour?"...

She was attempting to embarrass/belittle him, as he was dying his hair brown to cover the red tint.

I was auburn up until about a year and a half ago. I was so close to dying it and then people were like 'why aren't you ginger anymore did you dye it' and I was like '1) I didn't even realise and 2) it's auburn not ginger'. Since then it's been naturally starting to go brown.