ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Raph Always Fake Tears (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324840)

camertone 23-07-2017 12:03 AM

Always Fake Tears

Raph always makes fake upset faces. He got his game down. Kudos to him. He got latched on Chanelle from the beginning, thinking she was famous. Raph has nothing in common with Chanelle, in fact, she is pretty much everything Raph dislikes and feels cringe about. Then he had no choice to stick to her.

Paula D 23-07-2017 01:09 AM

Yeah I hate the scared little puppy dog face he makes. It makes me dislike him more than I do any other housemate.

Its fake too. No-one can be that scared all the time.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

fitz2k2 23-07-2017 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camertone (Post 9481374)
Raph always makes fake upset faces. He got his game down. Kudos to him. He got latched on Chanelle from the beginning, thinking she was famous. Raph has nothing in common with Chanelle, in fact, she is pretty much everything Raph dislikes and feels cringe about. Then he had no choice to stick to her.

1000000000000000000% agree.All Ralph does is turn his face red as an apple.This is the same guy who hates hugs.People keep randomly hugging him.One thing that shock me to the core was that strip tease.That is not ralph!!!!!!!!!!! Now hes gonna latch on to Izy and worst part we gonna have to hear Andrew speak all week.Ughhh his voice annoys me.

Amy Jade 23-07-2017 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitz2k2 (Post 9481473)
One thing that shock me to the core was that strip tease.That is not ralph!!!!!!!!!!!

Correct. It was Raph.

TaylorCallum 23-07-2017 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9481481)
Correct. It was Raph.

:joker:.

Vanessa 23-07-2017 04:19 AM

God forbid someone show emotion on the show. They all got teary, even Kieran.

Garfie 23-07-2017 05:10 AM

I think his tears and upset seemed genuine, and that he has more emotion than he is given credit for.

Mystic Mock 23-07-2017 05:35 AM

I think he didn't want Chanelle to go.

I think that people are twisting Raph into some emotionless monster, he is a person with feelings. Yes he has a gameplan, but I don't think that he'll be celebrating Chanelle's eviction when he was close to her in the house from very early week 1.

Vanessa 23-07-2017 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 9481550)
I think he didn't want Chanelle to go.

I think that people are twisting Raph into some emotionless monster, he is a person with feelings. Yes he has a gameplan, but I don't think that he'll be celebrating Chanelle's eviction when he was close to her in the house from very early week 1.

:clap1:

JTM45 23-07-2017 05:56 AM

These threads. Might as well copy and paste the last one. :sleep:

The OP barely makes any sense let alone a valid point. Perhaps English isn't your first language in which case i apologise..............but your sentiment still SUCKS!!!!!

Why do people have to fit into your 'neat' little categories ? You really think people can only form friendships if they have everything in common and are from the same backgrounds ? If anything the opposite is far more common. That's why they say ''Opposites attract''.....duh.

sampvt 23-07-2017 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 9481557)

The OP barely makes any sense let alone a valid point. Perhaps English isn't your first language in which case i apologise..............but your sentiment still SUCKS!!!!!

Why do people have to fit into your 'neat' little categories ? You really think people can only form friendships if they have everything in common and are from the same backgrounds ? If anything the opposite is far more common. That's why they say ''Opposites attract''.....duh.

The OP made some very valid points and whilst we are all guilty of the rushed post scenario, people in glass houses should not throw stones, you made 4 grammatical mistakes in your post, so go figure.

chuff me dizzy 23-07-2017 08:02 AM

I came on to offer a reward for Raphs tears as they went missing when Chan left, but ive got to give him credit for trying to force one out God knows he screwed his eyes up hard enough to make one fall,but no not a single one

chuff me dizzy 23-07-2017 08:04 AM

Quote:

Mods said last week this thing being said in threads would be result in a ban

Jedman 23-07-2017 08:05 AM

Raphs emotion seems more genuine than most of the other housemates bar Tom.

I mean cmon look at Andrew.

Cherie 23-07-2017 08:07 AM

He reminded me of Issy when she was forcing herself to cry for a task

sampvt 23-07-2017 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedman (Post 9481609)
Raphs emotion seems more genuine than most of the other housemates bar Tom.

I mean cmon look at Andrew.

Memo to wife.....visit telly shop, we need a new one. this ones fooked, it does not show Raphs tears and I cant do anything to alter the sound of the slimey andrews voice.

chuff me dizzy 23-07-2017 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9481611)
He reminded me of Issy when she was forcing herself to cry for a task

Thats exactly what he reminds me of ,but Issy is funny he's just a sly bore

joeysteele 23-07-2017 08:31 AM

Quote:

You really are one amazing insightful poster.

I came in here just to see what tripe was being fictionalised again as to Raph.

However both yourself and Mock have tried to bring fairness to the issue and said all I likely would have wanted to.

What there would have been for Raph's haters to talk about had he not been in BB,I have no idea at all.
He is near 'all' they seem to want to talk about,truly nastily too,for no valid reason.

Really well said JTM45.

chuff me dizzy 23-07-2017 08:55 AM

If Raph wasn't a member on here he would have been torn to shreds and hated ,and thats a fact,but no one will accept that in case he reads threads ,I dont care a jot what he thinks as its all true,he's a sly boring fake

sampvt 23-07-2017 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 9481628)
You really are one amazing insightful poster.

I came in here just to see what tripe was being fictionalised again as to Raph.

However both yourself and Mock have tried to bring fairness to the issue and said all I likely would have wanted to.

What there would have been for Raph's haters to talk about had he not been in BB,I have no idea at all.
He is near 'all' they seem to want to talk about,truly nastily too,for no valid reason.

Really well said JTM45.

The raph hating is just as bad as the raph fawning.

Littlegreen 23-07-2017 09:01 AM

There clearly were tears, the wet stuff that was sliding down his cheeks was a big clue.

:joker:

BBUK-Fan 23-07-2017 09:06 AM

He clearly was crying. Just because you don't like him that doesn't mean you should start making up lies about him

chuff me dizzy 23-07-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBUK-Fan (Post 9481677)
He clearly was crying. Just because you don't like him that doesn't mean you should start making up lies about him

Why is it only people who like him on here saw them ?

Cherie 23-07-2017 09:14 AM

He did have tears on his face in the bedroom when they put the cardboard cut out on the bed, but then he contorted his face so much he was probably crying in pain :laugh:no tears on the sofa after the eviction.

joeysteele 23-07-2017 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 9481668)
The raph hating is just as bad as the raph fawning.

There's a massive difference of looking at the good in people and looking for positives.
Over picking up on every action and word just to insult unnecessarily and bring a person down.
Just because some don't like him.

Naturally people who see the unfairness of that will respond.
I don't get it myself but that's my problem,I rarely talk about those I don't like anyway.
I see no point in that,sorry but that's me and how I am.