ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   Hannah,Deborahs game (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325186)

chuff me dizzy 26-07-2017 09:48 AM

Hannah,Deborahs game

They are playing the game of "Good cop,bad cop " in an effort for one of them to win, its a trial of does the bitch or the peacekeeper win ,clearly pre planned before they came in ,Deborahs mask slipped on fight night and since then she's gone into sickly sweet mode, even having a childish showmance with Kieron to try and erase her violence that night ,But heres hopping the public don't forget it ,a win for Deborah is a win for Hannah

Paula D 26-07-2017 10:52 AM

Is there an emoji for Tumbleweed on here?

chuff me dizzy 26-07-2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula D (Post 9491751)
Is there an emoji for Tumbleweed on here?

Stick to the topic please :pat:

{JACK} 26-07-2017 11:40 AM

Wow, you're so miserable.

Ant. 26-07-2017 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9491760)
Stick to the topic please :pat:

Well? Is there an emoji for Tumbleweed?

Ant. 26-07-2017 12:15 PM

(So what did Deborah even do on fight night? She ran uo the stairs... hardly violent :umm2: she even felt bad and alologised for doing so, she didn't even do anything to Ellie. Also I'm curious as to who you're supporting, because the only people I haven't seen you hate on who are in the final 6/7 are Kieran and Tom, who have been waay more violent)

Withano 26-07-2017 12:22 PM

http://rs243.pbsrc.com/albums/ff10/G...h=210&fit=crop

Ant. 26-07-2017 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9492026)

Nnn ThaNKYOU

rionablue 26-07-2017 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9491533)
They are playing the game of "Good cop,bad cop " in an effort for one of them to win, its a trial of does the bitch or the peacekeeper win ,clearly pre planned before they came in ,Deborahs mask slipped on fight night and since then she's gone into sickly sweet mode, even having a childish showmance with Kieron to try and erase her violence that night ,But heres hopping the public don't forget it ,a win for Deborah is a win for Hannah

I more or less agree with what you said chuff. Deborah has definitely had a personality transplant and SHE WAS awful during fight night and other incidents also but its Hannah who has become the biggest bitch thinking THEY SHOULDNT BE SPLIT up as if its their entitlement, ramrodding Tom into her own choices in the attic and generally being bitchy about everyone unless its her sister.

If I had to choose one to win it would be Deborah but only by default as Issy and Tom are my top two at the moment.

Denver 26-07-2017 12:38 PM

Dont you like Lotan who beats women up though?

Paula D 26-07-2017 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9492026)

Did you make that for me Withano? :hee:

Paula D 26-07-2017 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 9492068)

A role model to your son though?

Underscore 26-07-2017 01:12 PM

Quote:

https://media.giphy.com/media/OKqa4NX1msaKk/giphy.gif

Ant. 26-07-2017 01:50 PM

Quote:

:joker:

reece(: 26-07-2017 02:03 PM

Grasping at straws.jpg

Kazanne 26-07-2017 02:17 PM

Quote:

Can you post the link that says Lotan beats women up ? Thanks:wavey:
https://media.giphy.com/media/O38dU2kkQ9sWc/giphy.gif

Ellen 26-07-2017 02:23 PM

What has tumbleweed or Lotan got to do with a thread about Deborah & Hannah :conf: Dont know why people feel the need to de rail a thread because they dont agree with the op :shrug:

The op is right, they were both aggressive at points and then reigned it in but have since let things slip. Saying that, Deborah is the nicer of the two.

Paula D 26-07-2017 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellen (Post 9492448)
What has tumbleweed or Lotan got to do with a thread about Deborah & Hannah :conf: Dont know why people feel the need to de rail a thread because they dont agree with the op :shrug:

The op is right, they were both aggressive at points and then reigned it in but have since let things slip. Saying that, Deborah is the nicer of the two.

The tumbleweed was because nobody had even bothered rising to the bait for 2 hours. I just thought it hilarious that no-one even cares anymore. :hee:

rionablue 26-07-2017 02:38 PM

Quote:

If its me your asking I thought he was nice enough at the start but was glad he was got rid of.

chuff me dizzy 26-07-2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 9492036)
I more or less agree with what you said chuff. Deborah has definitely had a personality transplant and SHE WAS awful during fight night and other incidents also but its Hannah who has become the biggest bitch thinking THEY SHOULDNT BE SPLIT up as if its their entitlement, ramrodding Tom into her own choices in the attic and generally being bitchy about everyone unless its her sister.

If I had to choose one to win it would be Deborah but only by default as Issy and Tom are my top two at the moment.

My top 2 as well , both Krays are as bad as each other,but ones covering it up better than the other

chuff me dizzy 26-07-2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellen (Post 9492448)

Trolling as per usual Ellen ,don't sink to their level xxx

rusticgal 26-07-2017 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilbro (Post 9492012)
(So what did Deborah even do on fight night? She ran uo the stairs... hardly violent :umm2: she even felt bad and alologised for doing so, she didn't even do anything to Ellie. Also I'm curious as to who you're supporting, because the only people I haven't seen you hate on who are in the final 6/7 are Kieran and Tom, who have been waay more violent)

So when did Tom and Kieran ACT violent?....

rusticgal 26-07-2017 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9491533)

I quite like Deborah but will not vote her to win. Hannah will see it as a win for her too....and that the very reason I won't support Deborah.

chuff me dizzy 26-07-2017 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9492815)
I quite like Deborah but will not vote her to win. Hannah will see it as a win for her too....and that the very reason I won't support Deborah.

Yes she will, and I think and hope a lot of the public will think the same