ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   A question Raph supporters like myself ... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325526)

Morgan. 28-07-2017 01:26 PM

A question Raph supporters like myself ...

Hoe many Raph Supporters are supporting Raph out of loyalty as he is from TiBB as opposed to him being a great Housemate? I know that myself for example, I am supporting him because he is a great Housemate.

Say if I went into Big Brother next year (I'm not because I'm too young) would you support me out of loyalty or because of my traits as a HM? Same goipes for any FM ...

Amy Jade 28-07-2017 01:28 PM

I think I would go about it as I have with Raph if anyone went in from here tbh.

If they were a good housemate I will support them but if someone went in and acted like Lotan or Andrew I would give them ****.

joeysteele 28-07-2017 01:29 PM

Once I knew he was going in,I wanted to support him and did so.

However over the whole series he has been a housemate I would have liked watching and supported anyway.

So both really to be fair, although his actions as a housemate have only more solidly cemented my support for him.

Littlegreen 28-07-2017 01:29 PM

Didn't know him as a member.

I've supported him because I find his character and personality intriguing and his awkwardness really endearing.

He's been excellent at things a housemate should be - DR convos, tasks, nominations and he's made interesting relationships in the house.

Morgan. 28-07-2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlegreen (Post 9500724)

I've supported him because I find his character and personality intriguing and his awkwardness really endearing.

He's been excellent at things a housemate should be - DR convos, tasks, nominations and he's made interesting relationships in the house.

If you did know someone as a member would you support them out of loyalty or would you see what they're like first?

LukeB 28-07-2017 01:30 PM

Well obviously i'm going to support him because i'm friends with him but he has been a good housemate and we rarely see someone like Raph on big brother. His win wouldn't be the nice guy winning what people think it will be there's so much more to the win.

rph 28-07-2017 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlegreen (Post 9500724)

Same Here

BBUK-Fan 28-07-2017 01:36 PM

I supported him as a housemate, then joined the forums and found out he was a member so support him even more.

Littlegreen 28-07-2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 9500729)
If you did know someone as a member would you support them out of loyalty or would you see what they're like first?

I'd definitely feel a need to support them, but would I blindly root for them? No.

Vicky. 28-07-2017 02:35 PM

I feel to start with the support was just because he was a member here with a lot of people. But as time has gone on he has shown himself to be a pretty decent guy so maybe its a little mixed now. Usually the 'nice' people start gaining support near the final too, once people decide on someone they really don't want to win so the 'nice' ones become aa sort of anti-vote. But yeah, rambling a bit but I would say the support was probably because he was a member/fan but now, people have seen enough to decide if they actually do like him or not

AnnieK 28-07-2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9500940)
I feel to start with the support was just because he was a member here with a lot of people. But as time has gone on he has shown himself to be a pretty decent guy so maybe its a little mixed now. Usually the 'nice' people start gaining support near the final too, once people decide on someone they really don't want to win so the 'nice' ones become aa sort of anti-vote. But yeah, rambling a bit but I would say the support was probably because he was a member/fan but now, people have seen enough to decide if they actually do like him or not

Completely agree with this - although I do think there has been plenty of fans / detractors on here that made their minds up because he was a forum member.

Alisch 28-07-2017 02:44 PM

Don't know him on the forum. I support him, because I like his personality type. Clever, funny, hard to faze, stands his ground without getting in people's faces. And partially because I feel for him. We share some features and I know too well how it feels to be branded fake, because we can't properly show or explain our feelings. He has them, he just doesn't turn on the waterwork like others. At least he doesn't have the resting b*tch face, good for him.

I really do hope he wins (or Issy and him second).

And if he at the end says "I hated you all and just played a nice guy game" I will be taken aback, but respect to him anyways.

Lily.Evans.XO 28-07-2017 03:09 PM

I've stanned Raph since the beginning of this series, and I only joined on here about three weeks ago. So I'd say it's just because he's a good housemate in my case

Vanessa 28-07-2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 9500708)
Hoe many Raph Supporters are supporting Raph out of loyalty as he is from TiBB as opposed to him being a great Housemate? I know that myself for example, I am supporting him because he is a great Housemate.

Say if I went into Big Brother next year (I'm not because I'm too young) would you support me out of loyalty or because of my traits as a HM? Same goipes for any FM ...

I would support you, as long as you weren't nasty, :laugh:

reece(: 28-07-2017 05:59 PM

My support for him is because he's a superfan that loves the show, even in it's current state, so I hope well for him

Personally, he hasn't entertained me but has been on the right side of the house.

Locke. 28-07-2017 06:03 PM

The only reason I tuned in this year was because I got on incredibly well with Raph on the occasions I met him in person and would consider him a friend. I have enjoyed him as a housemate as well though, he has been decent value and would be a worthy winner (although I think any of the final 4 would be).

smudgie 28-07-2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9500940)

About sums it up for me.
I can vaguely recall Raph as a TIBB member, I thought he was Welsh so was not sure I had the right person at first.
The fact that he is a forum member probably made me 'watch' his actions more keenly to see if he cut the mustard.....and he does.
Excellent housemate and well deserving of the win, first year I have known such brilliant finalists.

Vanessa 28-07-2017 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 9501837)
About sums it up for me.
I can vaguely recall Raph as a TIBB member, I thought he was Welsh so was not sure I had the right person at first.
The fact that he is a forum member probably made me 'watch' his actions more keenly to see if he cut the mustard.....and he does.
Excellent housemate and well deserving of the win, first year I have known such brilliant finalists.

Ii remember him liking Hira :laugh:

chuff me dizzy 28-07-2017 06:14 PM

There is no way Raph would have got the support he has without him being a member on TIBB

reece(: 28-07-2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9501847)
Ii remember him liking Hira :laugh:

He's met her IIRC

Vanessa 28-07-2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 9501894)
He's met her IIRC

Awwww:love:

Morgan. 28-07-2017 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 9501894)
He's met her IIRC

Yeah, and Naeha from BBCAN and Dan Gheesling from BBUSA

parmnion 28-07-2017 06:33 PM

I dream and yearn for the day certain members were given the chance and have always kinda thought certain forum members would be iconic..no names but there are some fiesty buggers on here. I feel tibb could have been far better represented by certain tibb members.....you up for it amyj?

Jarrod 28-07-2017 06:56 PM

Knowing Raph for years from here and elsewhere, I've supported him throughout - he's been a good housemate and it's been refreshing for someone like him to get the opportunity to be a housemate.

rusticgal 28-07-2017 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9501879)
There is no way Raph would have got the support he has without him being a member on TIBB

Exactly..

I judged him as a housemate...the only fair thing to do. Don't see why people should just support him just because he is a super fan...