ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Amelia Lily Chad or Sam (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326427)

Thebondol 06-08-2017 11:14 PM

Chad or Sam

]I think she actually really likes Chad but is in such disbaleif that a beautiful American millionaire has chose her over the other beauties in the house, so she is kinda settling for sam as she thinks he really likes her,
Sam is a player and wants a story when he gets out as they all do 😕
Chad does not need the publicity he needs no air time no noting HE IS A MILLIONAIRE (he is probably here in the uk just for the experience ) and you can tell his feelings for her are genuine regardless of his past silly TV show.
Amelia at the same time is toying with them both. She KNOWS how Chad (even though she keeps pushing for the answer she wants to hear know own he 8s a closed person, but is trying so hard to be as open as he can with her and her only) feels but is playing all coy.
She does not want to look the bad guy playing with two mens emotions even though sams is fake, because she is in it to win it and she knows the showmance girl/guy hardly ever wins.
If it were outside the house she would have a whole different perspective. She needs to realise Sam is just a player just looking for some where to dip his stick, brag about it and then sell a story obviously. I mean fgs look at chad, back home he can probably have his pick of women, but just look how he looks at her you have all been looked at that way . He aint weird, he's American and by that I mean it is a good thing. If she were telling sam to basically do one he would probably turn on her or argue with her until she gave in like the boy he is. Chad however chose the man approach and just hugged it off wished her luck and walked away.

Amelia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please give your head a shake, he is not only serious about you, but he could open so many more doors for you..... CHOOSE CHAD

I pray her friends or family member see this message oreceived it is mentioned somewhere, she is going for the wring one, the one who will keep her 8 the shadows where she has been since x factor.

mr rochester 06-08-2017 11:16 PM

Sam - every day of the week.

Garfie 06-08-2017 11:21 PM

Neither. I don't want to watch what will basically be a showmance, and I'm already really tired of Amelia's coy act. Despite pleading innocence, she knows exactly what she is doing, and is loving the attention from both. Either would be a fool to take this any further.

smudgie 06-08-2017 11:46 PM

Neither.
I am hoping Amelia will rise above all this twaddle.

the truth 07-08-2017 04:30 AM

chad. he played it well tonight

Paula D 07-08-2017 06:51 AM

He's a millionaire? Why is he in BB then?

DanielM787 07-08-2017 07:08 AM

Chad

waterhog 07-08-2017 07:12 AM

mick hucknel wrote a song for chad - your beautiful but so boring.

Gusto Brunt 07-08-2017 07:23 AM

Amelia should be lucky she has two guys 'fighting' over her. She's nothing special.

Quite plain and boring actually, with all the personality of a soggy sandwich.

I don't get it. :confused:

tb24259 07-08-2017 08:40 AM

Sam's spent too many hours round Spencer in Chelsea, mate,you know what I'm saying mate!

Vanessa 07-08-2017 09:34 AM

Sam is lovely. I find Chad way too arrogant.

LeatherTrumpet 07-08-2017 10:24 AM

Sam is creepy

Choose Chad

MTVN 07-08-2017 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thebondol (Post 9530830)
]I think she actually really likes Chad but is in such disbaleif that a beautiful American millionaire has chose her over the other beauties in the house, so she is kinda settling for sam as she thinks he really likes her,
Sam is a player and wants a story when he gets out as they all do 😕
Chad does not need the publicity he needs no air time no noting HE IS A MILLIONAIRE (he is probably here in the uk just for the experience ) and you can tell his feelings for her are genuine regardless of his past silly TV show.
Amelia at the same time is toying with them both. She KNOWS how Chad (even though she keeps pushing for the answer she wants to hear know own he 8s a closed person, but is trying so hard to be as open as he can with her and her only) feels but is playing all coy.
She does not want to look the bad guy playing with two mens emotions even though sams is fake, because she is in it to win it and she knows the showmance girl/guy hardly ever wins.
If it were outside the house she would have a whole different perspective. She needs to realise Sam is just a player just looking for some where to dip his stick, brag about it and then sell a story obviously. I mean fgs look at chad, back home he can probably have his pick of women, but just look how he looks at her you have all been looked at that way . He aint weird, he's American and by that I mean it is a good thing. If she were telling sam to basically do one he would probably turn on her or argue with her until she gave in like the boy he is. Chad however chose the man approach and just hugged it off wished her luck and walked away.

Amelia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please give your head a shake, he is not only serious about you, but he could open so many more doors for you..... CHOOSE CHAD

I pray her friends or family member see this message oreceived it is mentioned somewhere, she is going for the wring one, the one who will keep her 8 the shadows where she has been since x factor.

All very true OP. I think she feels that Sam is the one she should go for just because they're closer in age and she's flattered by the attention. By his own admission though Sam is just interested in a rebound.

Littlegreen 07-08-2017 10:54 AM

I want to see how things go with Chad, if she went with Sam it would be the same old boring bollocks we get with all the showmances.

_baileys_ 07-08-2017 10:56 AM

Chad is a pretty boy with the morals of a skidmark (major turnoff to decent women)

he may be eye candy but the minute he opens his mouth 2 tons of 'ego' falls out ew ew and ew

Underscore 07-08-2017 10:56 AM

Sam

Sophia. 07-08-2017 11:09 AM

Chad.

DouglasS 07-08-2017 11:10 AM

I think she likes Sam. They have more in common, they have similar humours, she was saying Chad didn't get any of her jokes because of the UK/USA culture divide. I think she feels awkward about Chad though.

odd sock 07-08-2017 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 9531244)
Amelia should be lucky she has two guys 'fighting' over her. She's nothing special.

Quite plain and boring actually, with all the personality of a soggy sandwich.

I don't get it. :confused:

:clap1::clap1::clap1::clap1:

Patricia4 07-08-2017 11:45 AM

Sam is weird Chad is better