ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Channel 5 on demand is a disgrace (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326620)

Lstan 09-08-2017 01:08 PM

Channel 5 on demand is a disgrace

Due to personal circumstances i have missed the end of BB and the beginning of CBB and was hoping to catch up on demand 5 well, forget about that. The streaming just doesnt work.

I mean, funnily enough the ADVERTS run fine, oh yes, i sat through those 3 times when reloading but when it actually came to watching CBB the site would either crash or take me back to the home page.

At this point I know the ads off by heart like they are stuck in my head#illuminaticonspiracy

But in all seriousness anyone else had this issue? Also are you guys enjoying the series so far?

Vicky. 09-08-2017 01:10 PM

I haven;t had that issue, but the amount of ads on there is quite ridiculous. Have watched 2 episodes on there this series and I swear theres more ads than there is content :laugh:

Cal. 09-08-2017 01:10 PM

They're absolutely awful. All the episodes are in the wrong place too. At least they were when I caught up the other day.

armand.kay 09-08-2017 01:10 PM

Channel 5 on demand is a mess I never use it. Luckily I have sky so I just catch up on their catch up services.

LeatherTrumpet 09-08-2017 01:10 PM

its awful i agree

use myfive

Daniel-X 09-08-2017 01:13 PM

They're a disgrace. No wonder ratings won't boost when BB18 on was I tried to watch an episode from a Friday on a Sunday and it still wasn't uploaded. The less said about what happened in the CBB19 final on the on demand service, the better.

Vicky. 09-08-2017 01:14 PM

Oh, not sure if its on demand I watch. The one on the internet...not tv

Littlegreen 09-08-2017 01:15 PM

Yeah I couldn't be arsed with the seven minutes of ads I had to wade through to get to the content.

Peachydaisy 09-08-2017 01:17 PM

I remember trying to watch an episode of the civilian series a few weeks ago and i had to wait ages because they hadn't uploaded it

y.winter 09-08-2017 01:23 PM

I'm watching on youtube, so you can find it all there before C5 remove them.

sungrass 09-08-2017 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lstan (Post 9537464)
Due to personal circumstances i have missed the end of BB and the beginning of CBB and was hoping to catch up on demand 5 well, forget about that. The streaming just doesnt work.

I mean, funnily enough the ADVERTS run fine, oh yes, i sat through those 3 times when reloading but when it actually came to watching CBB the site would either crash or take me back to the home page.

At this point I know the ads off by heart like they are stuck in my head#illuminaticonspiracy

But in all seriousness anyone else had this issue? Also are you guys enjoying the series so far?

I can only watch on catch up - I feel your pain - phone channel 5 tomorrow - I called them today - the phone number is on the website - they go home at 4 -but call them and complain and they should fix it for you - look for contact us on the website

good luck

sungrass 09-08-2017 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lstan (Post 9537464)

Whilst the ads are on turn your volume down - its not a consipracy - why do they advertise mens razors to me? Its to make you believe in capitalism and aspire to earn more money. Its subtle way of maintaining the idea that poor people have less than rich people. Its bad for the spirit of man and the earth.

ebandit 09-08-2017 03:06 PM

...my5 won't work on my usual browser but fine on MS edge

...just gotta remember start it up....................make a cuppa/sandwich while ads run

..but if ya start up the wrong episode..........it's ads every blinkin' time

Mark L

Samm 09-08-2017 05:37 PM

Yeah I had to watch the BB18 final somewhere else cus it wasn't uploaded on the site the day after :skull: and all the episodes from yesterday are all set on today's program on demand :skull:

pontyboi 09-08-2017 05:45 PM

I agree ive tried to catch up and nothing.

Not only that ive watched shows in the past where there will be ANOTHER ad break goes back into the show and minutes later the service has a glitch and goes back to an ad break.

Can I also add the official bb site is awful....who have they employed to design it and who is running it?

Gstar 09-08-2017 06:44 PM

They also take forever to put their shows on demand. A few days ago I went to watch a previous nights episode at 2:30pm and it still wasn't there :idc:

Jack_ 09-08-2017 06:57 PM

Remove 'on demand is' from the title and replace it with 'are' and this thread is accurate