ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Sarah running off to cry to the diary room after every argument (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326639)

pontyboi 09-08-2017 10:00 PM

It's the diary room.

Daniel-X 09-08-2017 10:02 PM

@BBUK-Fan you do realise Sarah was on a TALENT show and that is where her career started? Don't think the viewers would've voted her in if she was as bad as you're saying she is babe.

She might not be the greatest actress but would any of the others in that house be approached for an appearance in CS, nope because they're not famous enough like her :hee:

DouglasS 09-08-2017 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9538868)
I think you will find by watching it again...Jordan (who failed to raise the issue with Sarah when she originally explained it to him) having told Jemma what she said Jemma then slagged Sarah off before Sarah came out for a smoke with Chad. Then Jordan asked Sarah about her comments and Jemma started on Sarah when it wasn't even her conversation. Jemma was looking for a fight and that's what she got...Jordan became irrelevant because Jemma made it about her and Sarah.
So Jemma started it...not Sarah...Jemma was attacking..Sarah just defended.

This is what happened. I think some people may need to rewatch

BBUK-Fan 09-08-2017 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9538910)
Not gullible because i actually see the way people treat her with my own eyes,

Sarah has played many of the viewers

We have different opinions so leave it at that.

odd sock 09-08-2017 10:05 PM

I quite liked Sarah at first but her constant crying and poor me act is changing my opinion. Also she needs to stay away from the booze, it will only get her in more hot water and cause more tears.

Vanessa 09-08-2017 10:06 PM

:clap1:
Quote:

Originally Posted by odd sock (Post 9538930)
I quite liked Sarah at first but her constant crying and poor me act is changing my opinion. Also she needs to stay away from the booze, it will only get her in more hot water and cause more tears.

LukeB 09-08-2017 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel-X (Post 9538915)
@BBUK-Fan you do realise Sarah was on a TALENT show and that is where her career started? Don't think the viewers would've voted her in if she was as bad as you're saying she is babe.

She might not be the greatest actress but would any of the others in that house be approached for an appearance in CS, nope because they're not famous enough like her :hee:

Yeah this, compared to other people in the house she is talented and is actually FAMOUS. Girls Aloud were big back in the day and they still have that fandom. When you come off a talent show you will most likely not make it to 10 years because of poor sales but Girls Aloud did, their first album were quite poor sales but after that the sales got higher and higher after each album when normally they go down.

totaldynamic 09-08-2017 10:21 PM

She's an absolute embarrassment who needs to get a grip of herself.

Her reaction to Paul putting her up for eviction was cringeworthy. If you're going to cry every time somebody nominates you hun then I'm unsure why you'd go on Big Brother in the first place.

The show has been on for a week and she has cried more than all of the other housemates put together. Personally, I think she's an unstable, attention seeking moron who acts like a 16 year old girl placebo-ing off a sip of alcohol and getting really needy for attention.

Amazed she has so much support on here.

Vanessa 09-08-2017 10:22 PM

:worship:
Quote:

Originally Posted by totaldynamic (Post 9538984)
She's an absolute embarrassment who needs to get a grip of herself.

Her reaction to Paul putting her up for eviction was cringeworthy. If you're going to cry every time somebody nominates you hun then I'm unsure why you'd go on Big Brother in the first place.

The show has been on for a week and she has cried more than all of the other housemates put together. Personally, I think she's an unstable, attention seeking moron who acts like a 16 year old girl placebo-ing off a sip of alcohol and getting really needy for attention.

Amazed she has so much support on here.

Withano 09-08-2017 10:22 PM

Paul, Jemma, and Jordan are proving to be some of he most odious characters for a few years, and they all seem to be going for Sarah. She's coping a hell of a lot better than anybody I know would (the paycheque probably softens the blow but thats not the point). Get the dickheads out so Sarah can breathe imo.

Jase. 09-08-2017 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9538990)
Paul, Jemma, and Jordan are probing to be some of he most odious characters for a few years, and they all seem to be going for Sarah. She's coping a hell of a lot better than anybody I know would (the paycheque probably softens the blow but thats not the point). Get the dickheads out so Sarah can breathe imo.

:clap1: :clap1:

LukeB 09-08-2017 10:24 PM

Some people don't like arguments as well, people act differently after arguments some get aggressive (Jemma) some get emotional (Sarah) it's part of being human nothing wrong with going to the DR crying.

Underscore 09-08-2017 10:25 PM

Literally thats what the DR is there for

Where else can you vent your views

Tozzie 09-08-2017 10:49 PM

Jemma is vile to Sarah, she goes in the diary room to cry rather than crying in front of the others, Jemma is spoiling Sarahs experience in there nasty cow that Jemma

Tozzie 09-08-2017 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9539002)
Some people don't like arguments as well, people act differently after arguments some get aggressive (Jemma) some get emotional (Sarah) it's part of being human nothing wrong with going to the DR crying.

this

Mystic Mock 09-08-2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9538636)
It's starting to annoy me. I don't see the others doing this everytime they have a fight. Fgs, how old is she?

Sarah is melodramatic for definite.

However Sarah nor Jemma should take all of the blame tbf as Jordan did start winding the situation up to Jemma before Sarah got out into the Garden knowing that Jemma clearly has insecurities when it comes to Sarah.

Ashley. 09-08-2017 10:55 PM

Didn't she stay in the garden after her argument with Jemma, anyway? It was Jemma who walked away. :shrug:

She may have been called to the Diary Room as well, rather than actively choosing to go.

LukeB 09-08-2017 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley. (Post 9539109)
Didn't she stay in the garden after her argument with Jemma, anyway? It was Jemma who walked away. :shrug:

She may have been called to the Diary Room as well, rather than actively choosing to go.

A good point! when people are in the DR sometimes we don't see them press the button or hear BB call them. They cut that out and just make the next clip of someone already in the DR

Mystic Mock 09-08-2017 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 9538847)
And what talent does Jemma have?

Does Jemma have
22 top 10 hits?
4 number ones?
A Brit?
4 world records?

No she doesn't because all she has had
is Coke and Bear's penis and other dicks in her on tv.

The BIB is just sad when you look at all of the great Rock Bands, or any kind of band that can't even get noticed by the mainstream Media.:bawling:

Mystic Mock 09-08-2017 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel-X (Post 9538915)

BIB, Talent Show voting can be worse than BB voting sometimes, do remember that in series 7 of TXF One Direction came in third place despite not being able to sing a note in tune.

Marsh. 09-08-2017 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9538709)
Neither are blameless. Both were in the wrong.

But you thought you'd make the thread on Sarah only.

For daring to want and go to vent and cool off in the diary room.

The only room in the house that housemates can do this, get away from everybody else to present their thoughts on a situation as the room's ENTIRE POINT.

Marsh. 09-08-2017 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 9539124)
BIB, Talent Show voting can be worse than BB voting sometimes, do remember that in series 7 of TXF One Direction came in third place despite not being able to sing a note in tune.

I'm sorry Mock, but stop taking absolute BOLLOCKS.

I'm not a fan of One Direction at all but to suggest they can't sing in tune is simply factually incorrect.

Just because you don't like something or someone doesn't make them bad.

Mystic Mock 09-08-2017 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9539128)
I'm sorry Mock, but stop taking absolute BOLLOCKS.

I'm not a fan of One Direction at all but to suggest they can't sing in tune is simply factually incorrect.

Just because you don't like something or someone doesn't make them bad.

BIB opinions on singing can't be disproven, hence why all of it is just opinions, like you think that they could sing, I certainly don't, and if we judge on the show they beat way more talented acts than themselves in their year, they themselves would admit that. It's not all about Musical preferences in my bashing of a singer, sometimes they are just vocally **** aswell as TXF has had better vocalists in other boybands than 1D, again something which I think the members of the group themselves would admit.

My point anyway was about the public voting for Sarah on a Talent Show doesn't prove that she's a good singer, or do you disagree with me on that?

Marsh. 09-08-2017 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 9539135)
BIB opinions on singing can't be disproven, hence why all of it is just opinions,

No. Whether you LIKE someone, their voice or their music is an opinion.

Whether they sing in tune or out of tune is a fact, they either do or they don't.

Mystic Mock 09-08-2017 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9539140)
No. Whether you LIKE someone, their voice or their music is an opinion.

Whether they sing in tune or out of tune is a fact, they either do or they don't.

Their voice being any good does have alot to do with tuning though, you do realise that right?:laugh: