ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   These 3 were actually a howl (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327311)

Cal. 16-08-2017 12:11 PM

These 3 were actually a howl

http://www.brantsteele.com/images/bi...y/19/chloe.png http://www.brantsteele.com/images/bi...19/jessica.png http://www.brantsteele.com/images/bi...y/19/stacy.png

I swear they weren't even involved in the series they just had their own mini story lines as a trio. Stacy fuming at them both that they weren't apart of the originals,
them all feuding over Calum Best, Jessica and Stacy feuding over who had the most difficult life :love: Yet even though they seemingly hated each other they were always shown together <3 :laugh2:

Daniel-X 16-08-2017 12:14 PM

Jessica is an underrated gem :love: her argument with Stacey that night when she got in her face like 'YA DON'T KNOW THE **** WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH' and left Stacey speechless for the first time of the series.

Idc about the other two but Jessica is really underrated and a top twenty CBB HM.

Epic. 16-08-2017 12:15 PM

I watched CBB19 back recently and yep, totally agree with this. It did still ultimately ruin Stacy and pretty much derail who she was, attacking people's opinions just because they're new, but Chloe & Jessica definitely had big things they could overcome in there and I'm glad Stacy was there for that as otherwise both of their relevance would be centered around Calum Best.

One funny thing I'd like to add is how Kim was kind of a 4th member, who joined in/against each of them individually throughout each day, calling Stacy a wonderful town criar, calling Jessica a little bitch only to become bezzies with her like 3 days later, and thinking Chloe is a sex addict, etc. As if she's some sort of over-reactive abusive granny figure to all three :joker:

lewis111 16-08-2017 12:15 PM

Jessica vs Stacy was a howl
Jessica was such an angel and Stacy was a right mess and during in time IN the house she was amazing

Chloe was just filler that didn't add anything at all apart from a Kim feud that didn't even compare to Nic vs Kim

Daniel-X 16-08-2017 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertC (Post 9558227)
I watched CBB19 back recently and yep, totally agree with this. It did still ultimately ruin Stacy and pretty much derail who she was, attacking people's opinions just because they're new, but Chloe & Jessica definitely had big things they could overcome in there and I'm glad Stacy was there for that as otherwise both of their relevance would be centered around Calum Best.

One funny thing I'd like to add is how Kim was kind of a 4th member, who joined in/against each of them individually throughout each day, calling Stacy a wonderful town criar, calling Jessica a little bitch only to become bezzies with her like 3 days later, and thinking Chloe is a sex addict, etc. As if she's some sort of over-reactive abusive granny figure to all three :joker:

Kim and Jessica's relationship actually makes me laugh thinking back to it, the first few days in there they couldn't stand each other but ended up best friends and Kim was upset when Jess was evicted.

Cal. 16-08-2017 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertC (Post 9558227)

Yeah I agree with you. Thinking about it Kim was the 4th member. They were always shown together rowing but Kim was actually involved in other series' story lines whereas these 3 seemed to just separate from the series entirely and have their own show amongst the 3 of them :laugh2:

Daniel. 16-08-2017 12:19 PM

Stacy was a massive part of the series but I ALWAYS forget her

CBB19 was so different in that there was a lot more going on than a lot of other seriesm so many sub plots

Daniel. 16-08-2017 12:23 PM

ERGH CBB19 is a CLASSIC looking back

Morgan. 16-08-2017 12:24 PM

I wish we got to see more of Jessica, I loved her but she wasn't in there for long enough and I was really looking forward to her. Her and Kim should've gone in on Launch instead of Ray J and Brandon Block tbh

Ant. 16-08-2017 12:37 PM

I still don't understand why Jessica's liked?? I don't dislike her but I just never really remember her??

Ugh I forgot Stacy hating them for entering late oops </3

I also remember something about Calum Best but I can't remember. Why did Stacy get involved over Calum dddd

RileyH 17-08-2017 12:27 PM

Stacy vs Jess was iconic and Chloe pining all over Calum 'DON'T PUT THAT SAUSAGE IN MY FACE' was hilarious

all underrated tbh

montblanc 17-08-2017 01:20 PM

they really did have their own mini storylines as a trio though :joker:

Greg! 17-08-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Jessica and Stacy feuding over who had the most difficult life
This was amazing omg. One of the most underrated CBB moments ever. I think it was on the same episode as "ADULTERER" so it sadly gets overlooked!

Greg! 17-08-2017 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montblanc (Post 9561452)
they really did have their own mini storylines as a trio though :joker:

Lmao I know, they may as well have lived in a different house, they hardly interacted with the rest of them :laugh:

Lostie! 17-08-2017 01:38 PM

Goddessica :love:

MB. 17-08-2017 01:39 PM

Jesstrategic goddess :love:

Epic. 17-08-2017 01:55 PM

Jessica got fecked over by that joker card task. Coleen just got off lucky and her one nomination put her up

Strictly Jake 18-08-2017 07:51 AM

yeah i loved all three!

supertv247 20-08-2017 04:00 PM

Jessica was wasted on this series! I loved her but she entered with Kim Woodburn and was just drowned out

Denver 20-08-2017 04:02 PM

Stacey murdered Whitney so stop giving her attention please

reece(: 20-08-2017 05:37 PM

Jasmine was underrated too

EspeonBB 20-08-2017 05:56 PM

An underrated delight
http://www.brantsteele.com/images/bi...19/jessica.png

Firewire 20-08-2017 06:01 PM

Chloe was awful but Jessica was great

As for Stacy, well, she started great but really dropped in my rankings in the second week

Oaker 20-08-2017 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 9570792)
Jasmine was underrated too

Remember her random feud with Nicola that lasted like 2 days <3

Cal. 20-08-2017 06:21 PM

Ahhh I forgot about the Nicola and Jasmine Waltz feud