ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Sam Thompson What he said to Shaun.. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327447)

rusticgal 17-08-2017 09:59 PM

What he said to Shaun..

When the dullard told Shaun he and Sarah were the killers...I thought he told Shaun Sarah chose him...anyone else hear that?
Because it was Sam that implied Paul by saying "P"...before Sarah confirmed he meant Paul.

Also I just don't get why Sam told Shaun and Sandi.... If Shaun wants to save his mates Derek and Helen what's to stop him telling the detectives?

ThatsMyUserName 17-08-2017 10:50 PM

All I remember seeing is Sam telling Sandi he was the killer. He then said "don't tell anyone, but Shaun also knows". So I don't actually remember hearing that he said Sarah was his accomplice.

Amy Jade 17-08-2017 10:52 PM

If Shaun doesn't tell and try and save Helen and Derek he is a douche

Jase. 17-08-2017 10:54 PM

He's such trash.

camertone 17-08-2017 10:54 PM

sam is such a waste of space, so is emilia. get those dull and fake twats out!

rusticgal 17-08-2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatsMyUserName (Post 9563315)
All I remember seeing is Sam telling Sandi he was the killer. He then said "don't tell anyone, but Shaun also knows". So I don't actually remember hearing that he said Sarah was his accomplice.

He told Shaun he and Sarah were the killers...

jet 17-08-2017 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camertone (Post 9563325)
sam is such a waste of space, so is emilia. get those dull and fake twats out!

Sam isn't dull. He makes me laugh more than anyone in there. Dancing around in his pink frock while Sandi and Brandi were at each others throats. :laugh:

jaxie 17-08-2017 11:59 PM

I think Sam and those he told should be up because he opened his big gob. It seems a bit unfair on Sarah who didn't open her mouth to anyone.

Tarryn 18-08-2017 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 9563403)
I think Sam and those he told should be up because he opened his big gob. It seems a bit unfair on Sarah who didn't open her mouth to anyone.

He is getting ready to throw Sarah under the bus when the truth about noms is out. Telling the popular oldies how guilty he is then he will try to say it was all Sarah's idea. I don't trust the little weasel. He has already admitted he dislikes her.

RhysJones 18-08-2017 12:24 AM

Absolute idiot going around telling people he and Sarah are the murderers. I don't like Sarah but she could've easily told Chad but didn't

camertone 18-08-2017 12:35 AM

sam is a weasel indeed. he gotta go.

johne 18-08-2017 12:39 AM

There will be hell to pay if this idiots actions result in Sarah going up. However, I doubt BB will be prepared to scrap the task as many hm's have sabotaged tasks before and the result has stood.
It's even worse if we end up with Sarah/Chad/Sandi/Sam all up as a result. I'm sure weasel Sam will be evicted in this scenario, but with a double eviction the show could be ruined if we lose one of the stars.

jet 18-08-2017 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhysJones (Post 9563420)
Absolute idiot going around telling people he and Sarah are the murderers. I don't like Sarah but she could've easily told Chad but didn't

What does it matter as long as the detectives don't find out? He trusts Sean and Sandi. :shrug: ....and we already know he doesn't like Sarah, not many do, he has no loyalty to her - why would he? He didn't ask to be partnered with her.
I think Sarah has told Chad - when Paul was quizzing her in the bedroom tonight, she was close to giving herself away...Chad looked over at her and raised his arm up in the air as if to say 'be careful'.

MrWong 18-08-2017 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 9563403)

Was it an issue though as Sarah seemed completely fine with it.

Paula D 18-08-2017 12:49 AM

Sam told the others so he wouldn't get blamed for Paul being up.

Vanessa 18-08-2017 03:53 AM

He was very quick to throw Paul under a bus to save his own ass. Can't wait until Paul finds out. This is going to be good! :joker:

jaxie 18-08-2017 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 9563437)
Was it an issue though as Sarah seemed completely fine with it.

Well surely it's an issue in the sense it's a secret task. The others are meant to discover who the murderers are, Sam isn't meant to blab. :shrug:

I don't even like Sarah but at least she didn't go around telling everyone.

tb24259 18-08-2017 08:11 AM

''I'm the killer, Shaun knows too'' What a knobhead

emptynest 18-08-2017 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 9563397)
Sam isn't dull. He makes me laugh more than anyone in there. Dancing around in his pink frock while Sandi and Brandi were at each others throats. :laugh:

That was Soooooo funny

MrWong 18-08-2017 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 9563436)
What does it matter as long as the detectives don't find out? He trusts Sean and Sandi. :shrug: ....and we already know he doesn't like Sarah, not many do, he has no loyalty to her - why would he? He didn't ask to be partnered with her.
I think Sarah has told Chad - when Paul was quizzing her in the bedroom tonight, she was close to giving herself away...Chad looked over at her and raised his arm up in the air as if to say 'be careful'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 9563577)
Well surely it's an issue in the sense it's a secret task. The others are meant to discover who the murderers are, Sam isn't meant to blab. :shrug:

I don't even like Sarah but at least she didn't go around telling everyone.

She might have told Chad (Jets post above) which is why she didn't react at all? She'd look like a hypocrite if she had a go at Sam.

joeysteele 18-08-2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 9563397)

I hardly took notice of Sandi and Brandi arguing, once Sam started dancing round the sofa.
I just couldn't help laughing at him doing that.:joker:
Great moment.

Ellen 18-08-2017 08:48 AM

Sam the sly snake

chuff me dizzy 18-08-2017 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9563338)
He told Shaun he and Sarah were the killers...

Yes he did

chuff me dizzy 18-08-2017 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 9563688)
I hardly took notice of Sandi and Brandi arguing, once Sam started dancing round the sofa.
I just couldn't help laughing at him doing that.:joker:
Great moment.

Loved it :joker:

JayGreen 18-08-2017 10:03 AM

I must have missed the part where Sam told Shaun as i didn't see it, only saw him telling Sandi.