ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Sarah Harding almost sets the house on FIRE (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327494)

RileyH 18-08-2017 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9564543)
...but you wouldn't.

She didn't burn the flipping house down did she...don't even think the fire alarm went off..no big deal. Just people making something out of nothing because it's Sarah..

what? I never said that, I just said that if it wasn't Sarah they wouldn't get the same reaction :shrug:

bitontheslide 18-08-2017 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9564543)
...but you wouldn't.

She didn't burn the flipping house down did she...don't even think the fire alarm went off..no big deal. Just people making something out of nothing because it's Sarah..

its nothing short of cottage pie abuse :fist:

rusticgal 18-08-2017 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9564434)
She shouldn't be drinking at all.

Why shouldn't she ffs...at least she doesn't get violent when she's had a couple of drinks.

chuff me dizzy 18-08-2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9564582)
Why shouldn't she ffs...at least she doesn't get violent when she's had a couple of drinks.

She's supposed to have gone in there to dispel the publics opinion of her ,she's not done that she's just cemented it ....and of course she gets nasty with drink ,several housemates have said she does and they live with her ,and we've seen it ourselves

jet 18-08-2017 05:22 PM

I've noticed several times that she creates situations so that she can get her daily quota of victimisation. She'd lose the will to live if she didn't get to feel the victim at least 10 times a day.

She probably thought: 'I'll put this in the oven on the highest setting then leave it there. Hopefully it will burn and stink the kitchen. Then those horrible people will bully me and viewers will feel sorry for me and Chad will comfort me'. A cunning plan. :hee:

I really could see this happening. :laugh:

Jase. 18-08-2017 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 9564634)
I've noticed several times that she creates situations so that she can get her daily quota of victimisation. She'd lose the will to live if she didn't get to feel the victim at least 10 times a day.

She probably thought: 'I'll put this in the oven on the highest setting then leave it there. Hopefully it will burn and stink the kitchen. Then those horrible people will bully me and viewers will feel sorry for me and Chad will comfort me'. A cunning plan. :hee:

Jesus Christ, I've heard/read it all now :facepalm:

chuff me dizzy 18-08-2017 05:24 PM

Quote:

She turned Chad and Brandis row last night onto her so she could play the victim,and trust me you cannot burn a shepherds pie in 10 minutes

Ashley. 18-08-2017 05:26 PM

"Oh my god there's going to be a fire!"

http://i.imgur.com/l5bOuVj.gif

jet 18-08-2017 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ja$e (Post 9564646)
Jesus Christ, I've heard/read it all now :facepalm:

You need to hear/see more. :hehe:

I was kinda joking, but only kind of. :laugh:

parmnion 18-08-2017 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9564522)
We can always rely on our Sarah for drama.

We have all done it before...

I can honestly say ive never been drunk enough on orangeaid to put peoples lives at risk

Otaka 18-08-2017 05:40 PM

Wew another thread shat up by the same 2/3 people

parmnion 18-08-2017 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otaka (Post 9564697)
Wew another thread shat up by the same 2/3 people

Dont worry..luke and jase will have been reported.

Kazanne 18-08-2017 05:46 PM

Quote:

:joker::joker::joker: Stop it :joker:

rusticgal 18-08-2017 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyHollyoaks (Post 9564571)
what? I never said that, I just said that if it wasn't Sarah they wouldn't get the same reaction :shrug:

Sorry I wasn't referring to you on that point..I was referring to other people.

Glenn-C 18-08-2017 05:59 PM

She has to get rid of Jemma somehow :shrug:

rusticgal 18-08-2017 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9564690)
I can honestly say ive never been drunk enough on orangeaid to put peoples lives at risk

ive never been drunk on orange aid...I have been drunk and then gone onto orange aid..

...and don't worry Parminion...no lives were at risk..:laugh:

parmnion 18-08-2017 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9564740)
ive never been drunk on orange aid...I have been drunk and then gone onto orange aid..

...and don't worry Parminion...no lives were at risk..:laugh:

If big clip clop feet security guard from the summers fight night is 1st on the scene then lives were at risk.

rusticgal 18-08-2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9564618)
She's supposed to have gone in there to dispel the publics opinion of her ,she's not done that she's just cemented it ....and of course she gets nasty with drink ,several housemates have said she does and they live with her ,and we've seen it ourselves

Chuff...she doesn't get nasty unless she's attacked. :nono:

parmnion 18-08-2017 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9564747)

Are you sure rusti?

Cause time and time again ive seen her sitting first thing in the morning slamming jemma to anyone who will listen...usually camera 3

RileyH 18-08-2017 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9564732)
Sorry I wasn't referring to you on that point..I was referring to other people.

oh, okay :D

Mec 18-08-2017 06:17 PM

I don't know why but the thought of Big Brother getting cancelled because Sarah burned down the house makes me howl :laugh:

rusticgal 18-08-2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9564762)
Are you sure rusti?

Cause time and time again ive seen her sitting first thing in the morning slamming jemma to anyone who will listen...usually camera 3

That's not her getting nasty under the influence though..it's the morning after. At night under the influence she's only every attacked in defence of being attacked...big difference.
...and moaning about Jemma to someone else doesn't make her aggressive under the influence..:shrug:

chuff me dizzy 18-08-2017 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9564747)

SHE turned nasty and was bearing her teeth in the bedroom last week when she was pissed up

rusticgal 18-08-2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9564849)
SHE turned nasty and was bearing her teeth in the bedroom last week when she was pissed up

Was that after Jemma had a go at her for not kissing Sam..:shrug:

jet 18-08-2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9564866)
Was that after Jemma had a go at her for not kissing Sam..:shrug:

Yes it was, but instead of sticking to Jemma to be nasty back to, she was horrid to Amelia, Sam and Jordan.