ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Jemma Lucy A truly vindictive cow... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327719)

rusticgal 20-08-2017 10:07 PM

A truly vindictive cow...

At any opportunity she enjoys putting other women down. She loved the spin the bottle game...kissing Chad like that in front of Sarah...it was a game I know but she revelled in it....she also got so pissed off Sarah wouldn't kiss Sam..because she wanted Amelia to feel uncomfortable. Then tonight testing Sam on wanting Amelia or Tiffany...it was nasty and spiteful. This tramp has obviously been dumped on so many times she cannot stand anyone else being happy..she cannot stand the fact that other women are getting the attention she so craves.
Nasty sour bitter bitch...sad that that is her entertainment.

Jase. 20-08-2017 10:08 PM

Literally forgot who she is over the past few shows. Yawn.

RileyH 20-08-2017 10:09 PM

Jesus, it was a simple question with Sam. They were laughing about it.

bitontheslide 20-08-2017 10:12 PM

i find her repulsive on every level

millyrose 20-08-2017 10:12 PM

Don't like her at all hope she goes on tuesday

rusticgal 20-08-2017 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyHollyoaks (Post 9571937)
Jesus, it was a simple question with Sam. They were laughing about it.

Fine...but if you want to know that why ask in front of Amelia?...she deliberately asked that to humiliate her. Amelia's just laughed because she didn't know how else to react...but anyone deep down, including Amelia would have felt awkward and humiliated.
It wasn't a nice thing to do to your so called friend...

RhysJones 20-08-2017 11:28 PM

Sam is the one that's lying and leading Amelia on yet it's somehow Jemma's fault as usual.

parmnion 21-08-2017 05:22 AM

But but but.....her and sarah are so alike according to sarah

parmnion 21-08-2017 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhysJones (Post 9572237)
Sam is the one that's lying and leading Amelia on yet it's somehow Jemma's fault as usual.

I knew this would happen rhys...she is being dragged down by sam like she was with brandi...guilty by association:nono:

Seems only people on the forum got offended by this questioning....a question that brought out something that 4 weeks off bb manipulation couldnt....a liar and a snake....ßsssaaaaaaaaaam

letmein 21-08-2017 06:59 AM

Jemma doesn't mince words. Deal with it.

Kazanne 21-08-2017 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9571929)
At any opportunity she enjoys putting other women down. She loved the spin the bottle game...kissing Chad like that in front of Sarah...it was a game I know but she revelled in it....she also got so pissed off Sarah wouldn't kiss Sam..because she wanted Amelia to feel uncomfortable. Then tonight testing Sam on wanting Amelia or Tiffany...it was nasty and spiteful. This tramp has obviously been dumped on so many times she cannot stand anyone else being happy..she cannot stand the fact that other women are getting the attention she so craves.
Nasty sour bitter bitch...sad that that is her entertainment.

All true and Sam is the same,both a perfect match

Underscore 21-08-2017 08:41 AM

I can't wait till I never have to see Jemma again, and she fades into nonexistant.

She's a total noncelebrity. What was it she was on?

bitontheslide 21-08-2017 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underscore (Post 9572884)
I can't wait till I never have to see Jemma again, and she fades into nonexistant.

She's a total noncelebrity. What was it she was on?

Shagorama i believe

chuff me dizzy 21-08-2017 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhysJones (Post 9572237)

EXACTLY !!! Jemma is trying to get him to tell Amelia he's not interested, what a slime ball he is

ebandit 21-08-2017 09:01 AM

...not everyone likes being safe and comfortable................

Mark L